[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /r9k/ feel about The Room and Tommy Wiseau in general?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 214x317
How does /r9k/ feel about The Room and Tommy Wiseau in general?
>>
>>25349547
10/10 arthouse
too deep for robots
>>
Besto
I rate 10 hahahahas/10 hahahahahas
>>
File: anyway.jpg (88 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
anyway.jpg
88 KB, 1920x1080
>>25349547
I cannot tell you that, it's confidential. Anyway how is your sex life.
>>
>>25349547
>The Room
I did nawt hit it I did naaaaaaawt
>Tommy Wiseau
Seems like a rockstar wannabe robot who managed to make his dreams true.
He probably is messed up by drugs. Seems like a fun guy to hang out, but wouldn't like to work with him or spend too much with him, he is clearly the kind of guy that will stab you in the back to get what he wants.
>>
>>25350917
What a story Mark! Neds more sexual violence thought.
>>
>>25349547

literally normie tier
>>
i listened to the audiobook of his co-actor
supposedly he is his only friend but even he is weirded out and seems to stay out of pity
pretty robot tier
though he is too unaware of his autism to let it really bother him i think
>>
tommy wiseau is a chad
>>
>>25349547
My cinemark theater is showing it in January. Should I go see it?
>>
>>25349547
He's an interesting fellow. Nobody knows where the fuck he's from. Somehow he's managed to keep his nationality a secret, coming to the U.S. as "Eastern European." He made a fuckton of money off of real estate holdings in San Francisco and used some disposable income to make a shitty movie just for fun.

Real human bean/10, would hang out on the roof and throw a football with,

Haha
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.