[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Narcissist/ here? >Grew up lonely as fuck >Parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1439601567287.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1439601567287.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
Who /Narcissist/ here?

>Grew up lonely as fuck
>Parents spoiled me a lot as a child but never got to see them that much
>Only child and was lonely in school
>Perfectionist as fuck, have trouble developing relationships because of this
>Expect highly of others, once someone fucks up I lose respect for them
>Highly take care of myself despite being very critical of myself
>I despise drug addicts or anyone that is dependent on something or someone to withstand
>I only care about myself and me, everyone else has their own ways
>Don't socialize because I don't see a point in it and it's out of my control
>People tell me I have charm inside of me and can easily fool/lie to people to get what I want
>Can't take criticism, I automatically assume you're against me
>My mom herself was narcissist
>>
File: 1408503635153.jpg (112 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1408503635153.jpg
112 KB, 894x894
>>25349541
Same, but I don't post redditfrog.
>>
>>25349541

I'm a Machiavellian myself. If I don't watch myself then I start subjugating every part of my personality and behavior to crude self-interest.

I try very hard not to do this to close relatives because I'd go insane. But on the other hand that's a pretty selfish goal.
>>
>>25349570

Patrick Bateman is my idol
>>
>>25349621

That's very odd, how did it take you figure out that you were Narc?

I learned from my social life and my mother too. In high school, I noticed I got alon well with other toxic people and folks who were conceited as fuck
>>
>>25349729

Well, this is actually separate from being a Narc.

I always knew how I was I just didn't have a name for it.

Essentially I believe on some deep level that other people are vicious animals that I need to handle to get what I want and that actually being honest spells disaster. And that I need to suppress my sympathy and other kinds of emotional reactions in order to make decisions that are rational for me, only channeling the emotions that I want to display while using other people's emotions and thoughts against them. Like a NY criminal lawyer that goes home and drinks every day in secret.

And yes, that means completely suppressing emotions like conceit, vindictiveness or jealousy too. If happiness works, then that's what works.

I am more or less Scrooge, but I'm trying to better myself tbqh.
>>
File: 1418972388466.jpg (513 KB, 1280x1805) Image search: [Google]
1418972388466.jpg
513 KB, 1280x1805
image for op narc man and TT
>>
>>25349541
I almost turned out like you but I had all the wealth and spoiled-ness taken away from me in my teens.

Now I'm just a drug addict with a shitty job as a security guard.

I wanted to be in the RCMP.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.