[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets say tonight you get into a situation where you HAVE to explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1385817113256.jpg (91 KB, 406x511) Image search: [Google]
1385817113256.jpg
91 KB, 406x511
Lets say tonight you get into a situation where you HAVE to explain what you do on this board every day. An intervention, an arrest... maybe you're talking to your mother, a cop, a psychiatric nurse...

You have to explain the following:

>What is a "robot"?
>What is a "normie"?
>What is a "chad"?
>What is a "stacey"?
>>
>you
>me
>me
>my fwb
>>
>>25349516
>Explaining lolis to the police/family

Jesus just kill me now
>>
freedom of speech. now gtfo normie
>>
File: mentlegen.png (975 KB, 1021x767) Image search: [Google]
mentlegen.png
975 KB, 1021x767
>>25349516
It's a roleplaying board where groups of people assume certain titles and pretend to be characters in a fictional world. The board is called robot9001 because it takes place in the year 9001, where robots are real, sentient, and enslaved by the humans. The robots are the lowest rung in society, whereas the "normies" as the robots call them are typical humans. Robots, while sentient, lack certain human characteristics, like sympathy and relatability to to the "normies". Chads and Stacies are the ruling elite of the social heirarchy, and control the rest through social engineering.

I play the role of a robot, working against the normies, but it's all fiction and pretend I swear.

>mfw I get away scot free
>>
>>25350130
brilliant anon, very good
>>
>>25350130

gg best answer
>>
>>25349516
>What is a "robot"?
Non-contributing member of society
>What is a "normie"
Functional/Contributing member of society
>What is a "chad"?
Successful male member of society
>What is a "stacey"?
Euphemism for women.

That's all there is to it. No need for fancy lies. Just keep it simple.

>>25349558
>Explaining lolis to the police/family
If it ever gets to that point, suicide is the best option.
>>
>>25349516
>>What is a "robot"?
A socially inept male.
>>What is a "normie"?
A regular, extroverted person.
>>What is a "chad"?
An attractive man who is a womaniser.
>>What is a "stacey"?
An attractive, promiscuous woman, with large flappy labia.
>>
>>25349516
>lurk moar

Then I get locked up
>>
>>25349516
I refreshed the first page 3 times and picked out a few terms that may need explaining.
>manlet
>wageslave
>beta uprising

Generally just looks like the average forum, but a lot of the threads normalfags would find "negative" or "depressing".

I'd just say that it's a forum and explain that it's a place where people from around the world can discuss a variety of topics. If they start asking about robots and stacies I'd just say certain groups identify themselves and others with certain titles and I'm not a part of those groups, but desu if they look deep into it enough to see those phrases come up regularly then they can probably figure the rest out for themselves.
>>
File: 1444519055044.jpg (28 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1444519055044.jpg
28 KB, 259x194
>>25349516
>What can you tell me about the type of people who browse /b/? Its all on the same website so you're pretty much the same, right?
>>
>what is a cyborg
>>
>who is this "for-chan"?
>whats a "meme"
>what is a "pepe"
>who is this "anon" guy
>>
>>25349516
>Robot
social reject,lost boy,broken male
>Normie
One who enjoys a healthy social life and has reached the milestones of said social life
>Chad
Successful rival male
>Stacy
non ugly white girl
>>
>>25349532
you're the nigger in OP's picture
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.