[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I snapped. I spent two hours pissing off my mother by replicating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 12421521522.jpg (45 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
12421521522.jpg
45 KB, 800x680
I snapped. I spent two hours pissing off my mother by replicating how she acts then another 2 hours trying to explain to my her how not everyone wants what she wants (like hanging out with friends and going shopping), how she's oblivious to why people get angry at her, how she's oblivious to everything in general to the point where she will walk in other people's paths as they're walking and I have to apologize for her, how she's incapable of understanding the retardation of some of things she does and why other people get mad at her for doing these things.

Holy shit I'm fucking retarded. She didn't understand any of it. Why did I think that would work?

I think I'm going to get kicked out
>>
Listen OP, dumb people are the best to take advantage of, so dont ever to to fuck it up. Basicly, use them until you no longer need them. You have to put up with some shit, but it all comes around eventually.
>>
>>25349440
Good advice here.

As someone with rude, very stupid, uneducated parents, I remember being embarrassed by them in my early teens. 20 years later looking back, I was right to feel that way. But, rebelling against them for that was foolish, and only created resentment between us.

Just take whatever positive you can from the vulnerable, and swallow their annoying shit sometimes. It's worth it in the end.
>>
>>25350298
Today I just couldn't handle it. It would bother me less if someone was actually trying to piss me off rather than being genuinely so stupid they're completely oblivious to their own actions

I feel like a kid when I'm complaining like this
>>
>>25349353
>she's oblivious to everything in general

Sounds like a normal woman.
>>
>>25349353
Wow dude you sound like a huge faggot. If anything I would be kicking myself for looking like a faggot idiot for 4 hours if I were you. People make mistakes get over it, you are probably the one who looks dumb and awkward for apologizing for your fucking mother in public. Get wrecked son, I know you wont listen to me about being a faggot to your mom for 4 hours straight when she does all kinds of shit for you probably. It's even worse because its probably about your ego
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.