[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you take advantage of a drunk gril?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1466660774672.png (305 KB, 950x836) Image search: [Google]
1466660774672.png
305 KB, 950x836
Would you take advantage of a drunk gril?
>>
>>25349258
Real: No

Anime: Yes
>>
>>25349258

No, because I live in Sweden.

Otherwise, it's cuddle time. (Not rape time, though.)
>>
I carried a drunk girl home while she tried to kiss and grope me the whole time. It took all of my willpower to resist her advances and just pound her raw in a frenzy of lust and sexual frustration.

I like doing the right thing.
>>
Sure thing

I'll fetch the eggs
>>
>>25349258
No, not at all. I'm a moralfag through and through.
>>
>>25349258
I did once and it was great. She didn't remember me rubbbing her clit while she was on her period the next day. 11/10, will try to do again.
>>
>>25349258
Only if she was ever coming onto me sober plus while drunk. As well as given I didn't mind sticking it into someone that found ME attractive. I don't go to parties so probably no because it ain't happening.
>>
Yes I would, I'm surprised by most answers being no itt.
>>
>>25349258
Naturally

If she was going for me of course, which everyone here knows would never happen.

So no, simply because I am not attractive even for the drunk.
>>
I would make her eat all of the eggs.
>>
I'd probably really want to but wouldn't. And not because I'm a good person or anything but I think because like most of us robots...I'm just not strong enough to.
>>
Depends
Buzzed? Yeah
Tripping over herself and puking drunk? No
Blackout drunk? No
>>
>>25349258
I already have a few times.
>>
File: 1338279931819.jpg (106 KB, 612x841) Image search: [Google]
1338279931819.jpg
106 KB, 612x841
of course

afgshg
sfghjdfghj
dfjhn
>>
No because I don't feel like getting arrested.
>>
Yes because I am always drunk.
>>
>>25349258
I had the opportunity to once and I NOPEd real quick. She was fucking trouble looking for a covictim.
>>
>>25349258
No, because that would involve voluntarily approaching and interacting with a woman outside of the context of transaction/obligation.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.