[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking cucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: downsyndromekid7.png (483 KB, 555x373) Image search: [Google]
downsyndromekid7.png
483 KB, 555x373
You people have destroyed my friend. Fuck you all you are worthless pieces of shit. Also you aren't robots.
>>
>>25349248
Care to elaborate? I could use a laugh.
>>
File: 1v1 me fag.png (252 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1v1 me fag.png
252 KB, 640x640
>>25349248
Fuckkin faggot, you think I'm just your friend? Guess what I'm just a meme!
>>
>>25349280
My friend was getting his life together (i.e. get a job, go to college, etc), and after he started posting here all he does is be a meet and try to get his dick wet.
>>
>>25349338
Also Fuck my phone I ment neet
>>
>>25349338

Dude. Dude. You're reversing the cause and effect here.

Either that or your friend is so weak-willed he needs to be checked in to the looney bin before he joins a suicide cult.
>>
>>25349370
To be fair he agreed to a suicide pact with an old man because he was to beta to say no. Ya ya I Fucking it sounds retarded
>>
>>25349411
To be fair that's only if a woman throws the opening pitch of a major league game. I won't have to kill myself unless that happens within the next 10-20 years.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.