[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We complain a lot about woman. So here's a few questions.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 4KEuroj.jpg (442 KB, 1024x1216) Image search: [Google]
4KEuroj.jpg
442 KB, 1024x1216
We complain a lot about woman.

So here's a few questions.

1) Describe qualities that the ideal woman would have
2) Do you think the Above female could exist, if so how rare do you think these females are (use whatever metric to describe rarity)
>>
My wife is ideal.

She's wonderful and gorgeous and sexy and smart and loyal and funny and fun and loving and always makes me smile.

I think there is only one such female like this in the world, so I would say it's extremely rare, and I'm just so fortunate that I've found her.
>>
File: nevada.jpg (9 KB, 193x160) Image search: [Google]
nevada.jpg
9 KB, 193x160
>be me
>on the surface I am the "ideal female" for even a deeply cyncial robot
>in reality I am even worse than the average normie girl
>>
>>25349244
If this is real why are you even here, not being a dick, I'm legitimately interested.

If bait, why bother posting this?
>>
>>25349371
I can't leave this place. I come here all the time, along with /adv/, /pol/, /lit/, and /gif/ just for fun.
Basically procrastination and news.
>>
File: 1444912488474.jpg (87 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1444912488474.jpg
87 KB, 640x640
>>25349209
>>unique looking (doesn't have to model tier but at least not that girl you see about 5 times a day)
>>assertive
>>slim
>>understands most forms of humour (rarer than you would think)
>>not a slut (even if it's just for me)
>>doesn't have any particular hobbies or interests and is willing to just fuck around with me doing random shit for fun

A girl like this is so rare that I can confidently say one does not exist.
>>
>>25349355
You sound like my ex

>5.5/10maybe a 6
>plays mmos/vidya the majority of her time
>couch potato
>wants to sex regularly
>not a landwhale
>is never wrong about anything, never said sorry for anything major in ourtwo years together
>constantly seeks attention from other men
>cucked her previous bf for me
>cucked me for someone else
>>
>funny
>cute
>likes girls
>not a hardcore sjw or anti-sjw

t-they're out there somewhere, right
>>
>>25349429
I think these woman exist. They just don't want to date guys like you/me. We get the mentally unstable.
>>
File: 1437157841330.jpg (773 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1437157841330.jpg
773 KB, 900x900
>>25349209

>Kind
>Dependable
>Honest
>Polite
>Not disgusting

Everything else is something that could be worked out.
>>
>>25349429
>doesn't have to be model
>posts model
>>
>>25349703
when did I say "pic related", it's just a little picy pic.
>>
>Slim
>Petite
>QT (Again, not a fucking 10/10, just a qt)
>Fragile look
>Kind of clingy, but not too much
>Weird and quiet for every other person, would only smile or enjoy doing shit with me, because of the emotional connection
>Share some interests
>Intelligent, can talk about almost every subject
>Kind of depressed, like me

A man can dream
>>
>virgin
>has good taste in music
>actually likes my ugly ass

2. I sure fucking hope so
>>
File: 4628942010133.gif (968 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
4628942010133.gif
968 KB, 500x295
My problem with women is always a clash in values.

I will never do something to them that I know is wrong, I will never intentionally try to make my girlfriends mad.

Take for instance getting drunk on a Thursday night. Maybe some people don't agree with that, you're welcome to disagree, but to me it's fine, the next day is Friday and I can handle one day until the weekend + a hangover.

So she gets mad at me, because it's abhorrent to her. So because what I did does not conform to her values she is angry and because she is angry she is somehow inherently more right than I am, she's the one mad so I must appease her. And that really fucking bothers me. We can disagree on thing sure but that doesn't have to mean that either of us is "in the right" (unless we obviously agree and one of us has transgressed the agreement).

This is my fucking problem with women, they don't understand the concept of a value gap and I manage to explain it to them forget them being able to bridge the gap with a mutual understanding. It's fucking ridiculous I'm able to maintain friendships with plenty of people who I disagree with and we maintain our relationship by understanding that our views are SUBJECTIVE.

In my experience women cannot understand subjectivity, if they are angry than they have a right to be so and I am wrong and I am in trouble. I don't have time for that shit and so I'm always splitting up with girls.

I just want a gf who can keep her emotions in check and let's have a civil discussion about this shit FUCK.

Do I think these women exists? Maybe.
>>
>>25349647
I am actually considered quite a catch, just refuse to settle for any normie girls. I live in England so that makes up about 98% of the female population though.
>>
> Not brainwashed by feminist propaganda
>Fun to talk to
>Realist
>Honest and straight to the point
>Average looking

I actually met a girl like that but she turned out to be a lesbian... Here's to hoping there's a straight girl in this world with those traits.
>>
>>25349777
It's probably the way you come across, based on your post. You do not seem charismatic or charming. Mostly autistic.
>>
>>25349748
>Picy pic
Stop it we'll all drown in spaghetti
>>
>>25349784
You sound narcissistic.
>>
>>25349870
meh, just not stupid enough to be oblivious that my characteristics are desirable. Should I just cry about how ugly I am like everyone else, even though it's not true?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 500x358
I want a girl that isnt a fucking waste of oxygen. I would never talk to any of the girls i know if they didnt have vaginas. I pray for a qt, right wing, gun loving (/k/ fag here), christian, girl that likes me as much as i like her. I don't even care if she's a virgin, just as long as she isnt riding the cock carousel on the daily. I want a non brainwashed girl that is not a fucking sjw liberal faggot that doesnt know anything about US history (burgerclap here). I have a sister who is everything wrong with the world, and it drives me crazy
>>
>>25349429
I found one like that.
Unfortunately she was lacking the assertive thing, so being the fuckin beta I am, I fucked it up and let it go.
>>
>>25349858
why?
uyg9uy
>>
>>25349993
>tfw feel uncomfortable around assertive woman
>too beta for a submissive gf.
>>
>Loyalty

That's it
>>
>>25349209
>virgin
>loyal
>cute-faced
>non-sjw and non-politically correct
>not full of lgbt shit though tolerates non-audible ones
>did I mention cute?
>cuddly
>not a degenerate

Pretty much all I need for a perfect one. They probably exist but down the line they fail at loyalty, drugs or some other shit.
>>
>>25349209
>loyal
>qt
>understanding
>from my experience non existing
>>
>>25349940
Sorry, that wasn't what I was suggesting. I meant you were unpleasant to speak to or listen to. I wouldn't want you to degrade yourself, but to be modest.
>>
>>25350393
False modesty is an unattractive trait.
You either try to deceive the other person or seem to lack self confidence.
>>
>>25350436
Hmm, I suppose that's true. Good luck to you anon.
>>
>>25349209
Willing to take my absurd ambitions, goals, and ideas as serious or has the ability to throw them out for a more conventional lifestyle.
>>
>>25350543
Category B I know exists, Category A I need to just put in more work on my part.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.