[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw every time you share an opinion, someone tells you it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1432769307730.png (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1432769307730.png
7 KB, 205x246
>tfw every time you share an opinion, someone tells you it's wrong and you're stupid
>tfw every time you try to argue with someone they always BTFO you
>>
File: 1406225231709.jpg (98 KB, 983x758) Image search: [Google]
1406225231709.jpg
98 KB, 983x758
>>25349016
I share your pain.
>>
>tfw i m so toxic i can suck the will out of normies to live.
>be a sith lord
>feelsgoodman
>>
>>25349016
>tfw you argue with them
>tfw you destroy the argument with pure logic and fact
>everyone is always butthurt and always look for more ass spanking.
Just give up.
>>
I have literally never won an argument on 4chan
>>
>>25349016
What I hate is when people are over aggressive and hostile for no reason.

>talking about jurassic park
>"hey did you know that the velocipraptors in the movies were based on real dinosaurs? not the actual velociprator, which was only about a knee high, but on an entirely different species."
>"UH NO ACTUALLY VELOCIPRATOR WAS 2.5 M HIGH"
>"yeah, so a knee high"
>"YOU'RE THINKING OF THE UTAH RAPTOR AND YOU'RE WRONG"
>"no, I'm not. Starts with a d, I think."
>"Yeah okay you're thinking of the Utah raptor, but that's still wrong, and it doesn't start with a fucking d."
>"yeah, okay."

Like, why? I was literally trying to mention cute dinosaur facts. Why are you yelling?
>"I'm not yelling!"

"In the Jurassic Park universe, the term "Velociraptor" is applied to the genus of another dromaeosaurid dinosaur known as Deinonychus. "

K.
>>
on 4chan? i don't give a fuck if people insult me on here
>>
>tfw people on 4chan are my only friends so get really defensive when they insult me
>tfw some of them make me cry
>>
Just don't give up on the argument, stay strong on your side and make the other person budge. Make up shit if you have to.
>>
>tried to say something smart
>make blatant grammatical or pronunciation mistake
I don't speak often.
>>
>losing argument
>go full shitpost mode and hide the thread
>>
>>25351016
Make good argument with logic and facts.
>tfw grammer is shit automatically making your argument invalid
>>
my life

>no takes my advice
>most of it is sound since i dont offer it unless im certain of it helping
>they fail whatever they were doing cause they refused to take it
>half the people later on say they should have taken my advice, half are silent
>still they refuse it

heres where it gets personal

>get medical degree
>general practitioner now
>giving family medical advice
>Grandpa gets in car accident
>i tell him over and over to get an MRI or atleast a Cat scan
>Dad yells at me to shut the fuck up since im "scaring him", and that hes only a little knocked up and they know best (Dads a concrete pourer)
>Grandpa dies in 2 months
>result?
>blod clot formed in the brain from injury

only time i ever assaulted anyone without them starting it, my knuckles were bloody, cut up and black for a month, my Dad still asks me why i did it. The fucking retard, YOU POUR CONCRETE, IM A DOCTOR, WHO HAS MORE MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE
>>
>mention my opinion on something i dont like
>guy gets defensive and pulls the only god can judge me card
>literally judges me by saying im a bad person
>>
>>25351016
>>25351061
That shouldn't be the case though, if someone brings up your grammar just ask them how grammar has anything to do with wether the statement is true or not.
>>
>>25350964
You're adorable, anon.

>>25351016
Verbal intelligence is such a shitty way to judge people.
>>
>>25350859
>2.5 meters
>knee high
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.