[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are british so oppressed with america and american politics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1444872427144.png (168 KB, 407x379) Image search: [Google]
1444872427144.png
168 KB, 407x379
why are british so oppressed with america and american politics? is it jealously & envy or something else?
>>
They're not, really. Canadians are though.

Either way
>>/int/
>>/pol/
>>
dead empire syndrome
>>
america's much more relevant and we get all our pop culture and even food companies from you guys
t. australian
>>
>>25349009
It's literally the opposite
>>
>>25349121
>Canadians are though.
this is true but it's more like watching a reality show or pro wrestling than genuine caring about politics

we don't actually give a shit who gets in or what you do, we just have strong opinions and lots of laffs
>>
>>25349462
>we don't actually give a shit who gets in or what you do

I'm 100% sure that Canadians care more about American elections than Canadian elections. Truth is, the USA has a bigger impact on the daily lives of Canadians than Canada itself does.
>>
>>25349224
>Americans
>caring about some irrelevant, soon to be third world country.
>>
>>25349514
As a Canadian I can tell you that's not true. People may talk about US politics a lot but that's only because they have become so fake and is more like a really TV show than real life.
>>
>>25349936
As a Canadian I can tell you that it is true. You're just one of those Canadians that's still holding on to your ridiculous Canadian pride, despite the fact that we are a country with absolutely zero culture and all secretly want to live in the USA.
>>
>>25349992
Just you anon, just you. Which part do you live in?
>>
>>25349514
>I'm 100% sure that Canadians care more about American elections than Canadian elections.
Nope. We've also had more (attempted) political assassinations in recent history than you, too, and more demonstrations over stuff. Canadians give a shit about Canadian politics and are not at all the generally polite passive people you seem to think we are. We're actually pretty mean and largely think of the US as being a complete joke of a place, only important because it had a runaway economy so it has a big military now.

>>25349992
t. jealous NEET who wants 'murrkan autismbux
>>
>>25349936
Also, if you love the US so much, why don't you just move there?
>>
>>25350432
This. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>25350431
>... and largely think of the US as being a complete joke of a place, only important because it had a runaway economy so it has a big military now.

Fucking this.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.