[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thread for old virgins (25+) with nothing going for them in life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1437035169663.jpg (42 KB, 669x746) Image search: [Google]
1437035169663.jpg
42 KB, 669x746
Thread for old virgins (25+) with nothing going for them in life.
>>
27 year old KHV reporting in

working on my new mobile shovelware indie game
>>
28 here too lazy to walk to the fridge to get drunk tonight, probably going to make blue squares on my desktop with the windows cursor while waiting for imageboards to refresh on my neighbor's slow wifi then go to bed
>>
25 khv here. I really want someone to talk to. It just doesn't seem to get better. It doesn't seem to get worse. It's like everything has flatlined.
>>
>>25348972
48 khv here, I post in these threads every time
it doesn't get easier lads
if you're under 30 you've still got a chance
>>
>>25349497

I remember you.

You're the accountant that discovered anime later in life, right? Do you have any friends or anything, or are you mostly alone?
>>
I'm 31 and due to various reasons you could say I'm willingly forgoing relationships and sex. But at the same time it feels bad to wander through life like a ghost and never interact with women. It feels weird when there's attractive women around and I might as well literally be a ghost to them.
>>
>>25349052
Sounds like you've got your shit together friend
>>
File: 1437282768539.png (1 MB, 1016x944) Image search: [Google]
1437282768539.png
1 MB, 1016x944
26 here ive completely given up just waiting to die
>>
Just turned 25 two weeks ago.
My life has gone to shit.
I'm currently working on my suicide note and counting the days until the rope I ordered from eBay gets here.
>>

Don't smoke or drink.
Virgin
>>
26 here
Went downstairs for something to eat then realized I wasn't hungry so I came back up

I feel sick
>>
How can you be kiss less?

Just go to anywhere on New Years, job done.
>>
>>25349588
I guess I have transient friends at work that are my age, but I don't have very big attachments to any of them. I feel kind of like >>25349750 in that I'm basically a ghost.
I like to talk with teenagers sometimes, though. There's a park down the street where they hang out sometimes. I fulfill he old man stereotype on weekends and feed birds on a bench and sometimes they'll come up and talk. a lot of them used to be suspicious of me, creepy old guy and all, but I guess I have a reputation of harmlessness somewhere. The ones that talk repeatedly are actually nice kids, so there's that. they remind me of myself at that age. That's probably the nearest I have to friendship.
>>
>>25349497
Get a prostitute at least, you're eight years past what is the main plot of a comedy movie. A comedy!
>>
At this point I could probably lose my virginity if I really wanted to
But its been so long that I feel like starting this late would be worse than holding out

What if I like it a lot and end up stressing until I can have sex again?

>>25350635
We live in an entirely different world from you, little normie
>>
>20
>not virgin
>still wake up every day empty and wanting to die

Pussy doesnt solve problems my bros.
>>
32 year old virgin reporting

I think everyday I'm gradually feeling better about myself. Truly gave up on women, just focusing on enjoying my life. I think it's finally paying off.

I even have the confidence now that I think I really could lose my virginity, if I wanted to. Granted, to a disgusting beast or single mother, so no thank you. But, I actually feel like a human that's in the game of life recently for the first time in like 20 years.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.