[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't I feel comfortable around people? Why can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: despair1.jpg (65 KB, 501x632) Image search: [Google]
despair1.jpg
65 KB, 501x632
Why can't I feel comfortable around people?
Why can't I feel comfortable with myself?
Why can't I feel at ease for once in my life?

What is it like? please tell me.
>>
Dunno about you but for me it's because I know I have negative social worth.
Also I got phimosis shit sucks and depresses me greatly.
>>
What am I supposed to do.
>>
You have to learn to love yourself, I know its sound like a meme but its the truth

It feels good to love yourself, like a warm cozy blanket. Like a shield around your heart. You feel like smiling all the time.
>>
>>25349603
That sounds like bullshit I don't believe you.
>>
>>25349705
Its true, you feel at peace with yourself.
You love yourself, you get out of bed tap dancing.
>>
>>25349762
This is only true if you have it good.

Try doing this when everything is bad.
>>
>>25349705
True for me. I was always my hardest critic. instead of looking at my flaws and feeling bad for myself I worked on them and I started to feel better.
I was fat so I cleaned up my diet and jogged everyday.
I was broke so I started to dedicate myself more to work and only got better at it.
Im still a work in progress but as long as I keep working for a better me I'll never go back to my depression days.
>>
>>25349762
for a period in my life where i loved myself can confirm, would wake up and start shuffling
>>
>>25349820
If everything is bad, fix it.
You hate yourself cause youre in a bad situation.

Drug Addict, young single mom, neet hate their self because they know they fucked up.

Hard worker, go getter loves themselves cause they have success in life.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 604x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 604x595
I'm the least comfortable with myself person alive.

I rerun every humiliating thing I've ever done every 20 minutes in my head. (I've had more than one public psychotic episode)

It's hell on earth.

>just want to be a child again

>>25349603
this is a pipe dream
>>
>>25350002
You have to break the cycle of negative thought.
Easier said then done.
The more think about, the stronger the memory grow.

Your life cant be that bad, whats wrong?
>>
>>25350184
yeah i'm exaggerating for effect it is pretty hard a lot of the time though.

I don't wanna go into it. Thanks for the concern though anon.
>>
>>25350232
No problem, wish you the best.
>>
>>25348960

I never found out either, but then I accidentally got addicted to heroin and all of the questions kind of answered themselves. The answer to all of your questions is heroin. I may die before I'm supposed to, but at least I'll die happy.
>>
>>25350335
Yeah, truly loving youself is somewhat like heroin.
Longer high, but less intense.
Still you wouldn't go back to hating yourself after experiencing self love.
Buddhist Monk are the happiest people on earth. Happier than people who won the lottery.
>>
>>25348960
If you're getting a bad reaction internally, you should do that, as long as it doesn't physically harm people or insult them, those are new experiences.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.