[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck it, i came to the conclusion that im stupid as fuck. Basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
Fuck it, i came to the conclusion that im stupid as fuck. Basically i restrained myself to the interest spheres that i like, and i rejected everything else, from philosophy to politics etc. Is there any point of learning stuff 'all around' ? Is there any point besides the fact that you can talk to random people (which i don't really do, since i hate society all together) and connect with them by bullshitting about utter shit like astrology, religion or the mystical fucking energy that connects us all? Hypothetically speaking, if i ever wanted to be something like a fucking normie, do i need to become a fucking libtard? Where is this world going?
>>
yes you will be leaning towards a normie by fitting with the society depends on how influenced you get by others. just think about this. society is a group of people. so outcast people are also technically a part of society. you dont have to bullshit about utter shit to fit.
>>
>>25349061
I dunno man, im basically forced to get a job and interact with people, but everytime i do i feel like im hitting my head against a wall, and im being cut off as weird or similar. Being a depressed techie in a poorfag country that basically hangs behind the world ~10 years is really a pain.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.