[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick-up Lines General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1.png (215 KB, 1500x1200) Image search: [Google]
1.png
215 KB, 1500x1200
Anyone have any openers or pick-up lines that work? I've been having a rough go of it.
>>
File: 2.png (52 KB, 607x576) Image search: [Google]
2.png
52 KB, 607x576
I didn't even like this girl, just thought I'd test a new opener on her.
>>
>>25348762
what's a squink
>>
>>25348745

shut up jacob. how many of them did u fuck ?

>"are u a honey bee? because you can "bee" yourself around me, honey."
>>
>>25348745
>>25348762
Facebook

NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tell them you'd drag your scrotum across glass just to shake their hand op

dubs
>>
File: 3.png (86 KB, 511x887) Image search: [Google]
3.png
86 KB, 511x887
My line bombed here, probably because it's too ambiguous, and my follow-up was probably too unsavory.
>>
they're pissed as hell because u are fucking up on purpose. they were all ready to netflix and chill
>>
>>25348777
its not a real word but taken in context it probably means sex
>>
File: whatelse.jpg (62 KB, 500x445) Image search: [Google]
whatelse.jpg
62 KB, 500x445
I'm waiting for more. Watching someone more autistic than myself is always a great source of amusement.
>>
These are great, not sure why they're not working OP. Keep trying.
>>
>>25348888
Agreed youll strike lucky eventually
>>
you were doing great in all of them until u start dropping the bombs.
>>
>>25348920
They all went to my high school, now they're all in college and I'm at home working a shit job to get some savings.

I was hoping when they'd come home for holiday's I'd have a chance with one. No luck so far but I'm hopeful.
>>
>>25348745
this is embarrasing
>>
>>25348968

you were doing great man, until you started pulling the "queef and a squeef" shit.
>>
>>25348794
Fuck that was a good one
>>
>>25348983
K well do you have any better ideas? I'm supposed to go "did it hurt? when you fell from heaven!!!" like every other funter looking to get in their pants?

Excuse me for trying to be original, I didn't want any of them to type my line into Google and have it come up with a PUA website. Jesus.
>>
>>25349049
>did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
>because it looks like you landed on your face
>>
>>25348794
kek'd

Do these bitches not have any sense of humor?
>>
>>25348810
Yes this. Just be like "hey you want to come over sometime". Then slowly escalate things with a movie in the background, the Netflix and Chill meme
>>
>>25349139
No just use a middle school ish pickup line that will make them feel special "wow someone call 911 this lady right here is smokin"
>>
>>25348745
ROFLLLL
thread of the week award goes to u OP. Bravo you magnificent bastard
>>
>>25348794
> that Beef Wellington line
top fucking kek
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.