[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cute cashier girl kept looking at me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
Cute cashier girl kept looking at me
>>
bump just to brag a little more
>>
She just wanted your money, literally.
>>
>at bus depot
>notice girl staring at me
>move to a area where its hard for her to look at me
>notice another girl taking quick glances at me
>go to vendor machine around corner to avoid them both
>walk back and notice a third girl trying to look at me
>get super paranoid that something is wrong with me
>don't think about anything else but these girls and if they see something I don't see or if they recognize me from somewhere
>30 minutes of these is torture
I hate going outside. Normies and try hard hipsters where ever I go.
>>
Oh yeah well I was at work behind the service desk and the cute 30-something year old cashier was helping me with something on the computer and was touching elbows with me.

And then she leaned over to type something, and had her tiddies on my arm.

BEAT THAT
>>
>>25348700
I wasn't even waiting in line. When I came into the store she stared at me for a good 4 seconds after I took my gaze off hers. I got my stuff ready and went to another cashier as I about to pay I saw her looking at me again, and so I handed the money to the cashier that was attending me and left.
>>
>>25348613
when in doubts, feel her out
>>
>>25348700
she also wants to accomplish her duty, literaly
>>
>>25348742
A cashier said she wanted to take me home for Christmas
Another cashier was mean to me because I couldn't understand her since she has a Chinese accent and I'm retarded but fuck you anyway Jojo
>>
>>25348742
>30 something
FUCKING DROPPED

My qt cashier was easily 19 maybe 20 and looked pure
>>
>>25348807
but anon, I'm attracted to older women.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.