[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are we even here? Just to suffer? Contributing to a world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1437965025724.png (186 KB, 416x398) Image search: [Google]
1437965025724.png
186 KB, 416x398
Why are we even here? Just to suffer?

Contributing to a world that doesn't want or need us?

Doing things for people that don't care about us?

Buying things we don't need to fit in with a society that already shunned us?

Trying to go through a laundry list of things you must accomplish as a man in order to maybe have a sliver of a chance to win the affection of a female?

I'm sick of it all. Absolutely sick. I want to dissappear but I don't have the willpower to kill myself.

Suicide is probably one of the bravest things one could do.
>>
well man. you're living inside your own head at this point. whether you are or not after you've come to this conclusion is all up to you, right? look at the people around us. the people we see and we don't see. come to your own conclusion and do whatever you want to do. ask whoever you want to ask. itty bitty baby itty bitty boat
>>
to laugh and mock the blue pilled. also enjoy my weed movies and video games
>>
You don't need to do anything on that "laundry list". I'm killing myself soon and have stopped trying altogether; it's a great feeling, wish it could've always been like this.
>>
>>25348536
Why not antidepressants? Sure they're poison medically in the long term but we're not looking for an optimal cure here, we're just hoping for a any step up from rock bottom. Logic being: I like to enjoy things. I like finding things that make my life feel purposeful. This brain that I have right now won't let me enjoy things. I wouldn't mind rolling the dice a bit and seeing if new brain will allow me to live.

Worth a shot.
>>
File: 58454714616138591734.jpg (45 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
58454714616138591734.jpg
45 KB, 300x300
>tfw constant feeling of inferiority

I'm inferior. Why am I so inferior? Why wasn't I born special? Why I wasn't I born anything?
>>
>>25348751
We live in a world with an increasing population and increasing communication, which means not only are there more gifted people everywhere, but you hear about them more often. Think about it...for ever person who seems gifted there are football stadiums filled with people who seem inferior.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.