[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw only child to 2 older people (mom 33, father 38) who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image16[1].png (74 KB, 352x248) Image search: [Google]
image16[1].png
74 KB, 352x248
>tfw only child to 2 older people (mom 33, father 38) who also had no friends

I never had a chance, did I?
>>
2bh it's a pretty good guarantee that you'll end up undersocialized. Without the shot at developing social skills, your entire life will lag behind, stunting your ability to achieve the normal markers of success and likely leaving you with severe emotional problems that are both caused and perpetuated by your isolation.
>>
Oh and I grew up in a neighborhood full of Asians who never were seen outside. And I had no other family near me who I rarely saw
>>
>tfw no other only children on /r9k/
>>
>>25349027
I'm here friend :-)
>>
>>25349104
how lonely was your life?
>>
>tfw only child
>22
>Always have 2-3 good male friends
>no gf ever
My parents think I'm a loser. I did just graduate with a useless uni degree though.
>>
>>25349197
>2-3 good friends

lucky
>>
tfw even alone on r9k
>>
File: zzz.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
zzz.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>"I bet it's soooo awesome to be an only child, anon! Siblings suck, hehe!"
>>
>>25350826
What's funny is that it went from

>OMG anon you're an only child? You're so lucky, you can be spoiled and dont have to share or anything! So cool!"

When I was younger to

>Really, only child? Eugh.. I guess that explains everything about you. That must suck being alone with your parents and not having people you grew up and bonded with for 2 decades

By the time I reached college age. Basically once people reach 18-20, they realize that only children usually end up autistic.
>>
"Ah youre an only child. That explains why youre so spoiled."
"Thanks?"
Is it rare to be the only child. You would think that most people grew up without siblings.
>>
I'm here f.a.m. I'm relatively successful (partner at law firm and have had serious relationships with [albeit crazy] girls). I'm hitting 30 next year and still struggling with certain social situations. I'm in a position to be way more alpha than i am, but remain beta as to avoid the social pressures accompanying alphadom. So basically, yes- you're kinda fucked. If you want to grow as a social being, it will take an immense effort, but you can make a realtive success of life if you make an effort to.
>>
same thing plus growing up in a miniscule town

the odds were too stacked
>>
>tfw no kind older sister who is like a surrogate mother
>tfw no cute little sister to protect
>tfw no cool older brother who has your back and teaches you about life
>tfw no younger brother you can teach about life
Chad had all or most of this, didn't he?
>>
>tfw only child

and to make matter worse i was raised by my grandparents so all my life values i was taught were 50 years out dated.

i never stood a fucking chance
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.