[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>blood alone moves the wheels of history What did he mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 398x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 398x299
>blood alone moves the wheels of history
What did he mean when he said this?
>>
>>25348440

Power is power, all else is empty whining.
>>
>>25348464
Knowledge is power.
>>
>>25348440
Policy only has substance and bearing when there is muscle behind it to back it. That being said perhaps the concept of blood could be more accurately represented with "blood and muscle" as economic sanctions have seen relative success in modern politics (but Russia has shattered NATO/EU confidence in sanctions so it's a swing and a miss I suppose).
>>
>>25348487

If you implement plans based on the knowledge, yes. Plans drenched in human blood.
>>
>>25348440
Same shit Bismark meant with his "blood and iron" speech, realpolitik.
>>
He means the only way for the world to progress is diversity and the killing of racist white shitlords
>>
No army no place in history
>>
File: 1436390758688.jpg (319 KB, 610x458) Image search: [Google]
1436390758688.jpg
319 KB, 610x458
we never going to become imperialists or fascists again are we?

>>
how come fascist leaders said all this stuff and then got BTFO? you'd think they'd be able to back it up
>>
>>25348656
Germany and Italy had to fight America, Britain, and Russia. If Germany & Britain or Germany & Russia went 1v1, Germany would win.
>>
>>25348710
I get that but shouldn't they have taken that into account and planned around it so that they could be the strongest?
>>
>>25348743
Yeah, they probably should've waited longer
>>
Is Mussolini the most robotic statesman ever?
>>
>>25348710
Wow, it's almost like anti-social losers who pick fights get BTFO by people who can make friends.
>>
>>25348743
Mussolini warned Hitler, but he didn't listen.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.