[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies' entire existence is built on self-deception and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (889 KB, 2470x1977) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
889 KB, 2470x1977
Normies' entire existence is built on self-deception and lying to themselves. Normies are the most despicably dishonest and two-faced people in the entire world.

- normies believe they earned everything they have in life

- normies believe that confidence comes from within, not from external validation

- normies judge almost entirely based on appearance

- normies always intrinsically believe they are good people, despite any evidence to the contrary

- normies claim to value diversity, while sticking to the most rigid and entrenched social structures possible

- normies claim to want to help people, while spending all their time saving money for new gadgets to watch TV on

- normies believe that everyone's life is exactly the same as theirs, because they have absolutely no empathy at all

They are everything bad about the world. Narcissistic, opportunistic, herd mentality soulless stains on existence.
>>
>>25348423
I disagree and hope that the circumstances that have led you to these conclusions change for the better.
>>
It's not a lie if everyone else acts like it's the truth.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.