[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain this image.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20151229-WA0054.jpg (73 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151229-WA0054.jpg
73 KB, 720x600
Explain this image.
>>
Her husband is spending a shitload of money just so he can get some steady fucks, but bitches are so greedy they don't even want to give that.
>>
>>25348349
Jessica Valenti.

It's sad that they actually let her write columns.
>>
>>25348372
Her husband pays for hookers and she writes about it? Who's her husband?
>>
Maybe she's talking about how it's legal to masturbate an animal to collect its semen for breeding purposes, but prostitution is illegal.
>>
>>25348509
If she has a husband he's wasting a lot of money on her.
>>
>>25348672
Yeah but why? Is the quote hers or about her?
>>
>>25348714
She also wrote about how she wished she was harassed on the street more
I wouldn't read anything she writes
>>
>>25348349
DISGUSTING KEK
>>
>>25348349
Some feminist board who writes about soggy knees. If she's advocating whoring now she'll be complaining about it in a month because "empowerment" as stripped away the value of her holes.
>>
>>25348349
>you can pay someone to jerk off your bulldog
What? Is this a service people offer?

I did it once on craigslist as a joke hoping someone would actually be down and let me fuck their dog HNNNNNG<3 but is this a serious service? Why isn't this my job!?
>>
Doesn't she write for HuffPo? Your own politics aside, HuffPo is kinda shit and even if you're a FILTHY LIBERAL there's better places to get your news and opinion pieces. Huffington Post is basically everything wrong with Gawker Media at this point, except they're not even actually owned by Gawker
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.