[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 24
File: image.jpg (429 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
429 KB, 1200x1200
Post what you loathe the most about the worst living creatures on this god-forsaken planet.
>>
File: be a man of ur word.jpg (121 KB, 614x1024) Image search: [Google]
be a man of ur word.jpg
121 KB, 614x1024
>>25348298
y'know all this MRA and MGTOW stuff would have a lot more traction if you didn't seem so whiny about it

have a little detachment, be matter-of-fact, swearing about it and whining about shit is just gonna make people hate you and go *tips fedora* at you instead of actually listening to what you have to say
>>
Women aren't even worth the time for hate threads
>>
>>25348332
That's the feminist tactic

It works too
>>
File: professorcuck.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
professorcuck.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
>>25348298

>I want an open marriage and I want to fuck other men on the side while you work and slave away.
>>
>>25348379
it's really not, no one takes those types seriously

it's the more pleading types that try to appeal to people that are so insidious, not the RAH RAH KILL ALL THE MEN feminysts

>>25348386
stop being so hung up on sex. if you don't want to marry a whore, just, like, don't marry a whore
>>
>>25348466
It's hard not to marry a whore when all women are whores, anon.

In fact, it's impossible.
>>
>>25348502
Who said you had to marry a bitch?
>>
File: image.jpg (362 KB, 1465x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
362 KB, 1465x1000
>>25348514
All women are garbage.
>>
File: marry the good guy.png (635 KB, 947x419) Image search: [Google]
marry the good guy.png
635 KB, 947x419
>>25348298
I support this thread.
>>
>>25348530
>dodging the question
Who said you have to marry a bitch? (a bitch meaning a woman, as per the typical gangsta rap nomenclature)

also those comics are shit btw
>o-oh no this chick SUCKED AND FUCKED some guy before me
if it offends you, then just stop buying her shit???? be the change you want to see
>>
>>25348386

This guy willingly cucked himself though so he deserves that shit

>fat fuck with type 2 diabetes
>mfw clearly thought he was good looking enough to pull but hasn't realized fat men are seen as subhuman to women
>"philosophically aligned to polyamory"

Superlative kek
>>
>>25348298
How come this picture doesn't specify the % of children that live with single fathers though? Of all divorced families, what % of kids live with solely with their fathers?

on the shitter and too lazy to look it up
>>
>>25348565

This desu senpai, the real problem aren't that women are souless whores (which they are) it's that billions of cucks throughout history have enabled this behavior to the point that it's now the default way women conduct themselves.
>>
File: red pill swallow.jpg (333 KB, 700x897) Image search: [Google]
red pill swallow.jpg
333 KB, 700x897
Hey everyone! IIIIIIIIIIt's movie tiiiiiiiime!
>>
File: cheater's letter 1.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
cheater's letter 1.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>Wife Caught Cheating With Son's Friend
http://youtu.be/vTJCrzUYyww
>>
I don't understand these threads.

You realise you don't HAVE to get into a relationship, right?

And that getting into a relationship is NOT what makes people happy, right?

If you don't want to settle down with a whore, don't settle the fuck down.

All girls have done slutty shit, that's just the way it is, you won't stop them, but they don't have to be anything other than a pump and dump for you either.

You're not being held hostage by them, you're willfully submitting to them so you can look after them.

Just say no and walk on, fuck.
>>
File: cheater's letter 2.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
cheater's letter 2.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>Cheating chick busted red handed by both guys

https://youtu.be/tsnGLpR8hPg
>>
>>25348530
>>25348620
Women don't love their partners, they love what they can do for them. That's way men have show so much fidelity through expensive gifts and romantic displays.
>>
>>25348379
Because they are women, yes
>>
File: ready for a nice guy.jpg (305 KB, 754x1530) Image search: [Google]
ready for a nice guy.jpg
305 KB, 754x1530
>Dude breaks up with his cheating girlfriend on the radio

http://youtu.be/SNxERhebPhU

Highlights include:

>"I'm sorry"
>"It was mistake"
>"it's you who I love"
>"it was just one night"
>"it didn't mean anything"
>>
File: monogamy adjustment issues.png (150 KB, 1369x712) Image search: [Google]
monogamy adjustment issues.png
150 KB, 1369x712
Remember, if I woman thinks they can get away with it they will experience zero guilt! Females don't have a conscience. Their only moral compass is their current feeling.

>Radio host hits on a cheating girlfriend

http://youtu.be/QPnZiiA0-co

>you have a boyfriend?
>"no"
>what about Adam?
>"uhm... he... doesn't have to know?"
>>
File: Infidelity II corporal lance.jpg (55 KB, 700x355) Image search: [Google]
Infidelity II corporal lance.jpg
55 KB, 700x355
Sever all connection with women; they'll do the same to you as soon as they feel like they can trade up in social status.

>Girl dumped on live radio show (best part starts at 6:00)
http://youtu.be/rJw8T25smyg
>>
File: your tears.jpg (9 KB, 250x184) Image search: [Google]
your tears.jpg
9 KB, 250x184
Every human on earth has lied. Unfortunately, women are better at it than men and do it more often.

>officer's police cam saves him from false rape charges
https://youtu.be/KgxwPU0W-Wg
>>
File: First Marriage is Over.jpg (1 MB, 2046x1946) Image search: [Google]
First Marriage is Over.jpg
1 MB, 2046x1946
Marriage is extremely important to women. Through it they can secure a man's assets for their own, even if they split up.

>engagement ring
http://youtu.be/6qNCp-o31Tc
>>
>>25348298
yfw you used to visit father every other weekend, then got to the point where you wouldn't see him for months.
Just didn't want to visit the guy, cus I felt I couldn't effectively use my time like if I was at home.
>>
File: common law marriage.jpg (348 KB, 896x1045) Image search: [Google]
common law marriage.jpg
348 KB, 896x1045
Be careful! In some places a woman can get legal hooks into you without you being aware of it.

>Divorce Court Clip: 'My Wife Slept with 150 Men'
https://youtu.be/FWLfWHf9abM
>>
>>25348379
This only works for women. How do you not understand this? How do you not get that men whining are seen as pathetic and laughable while women whining get exactly what they want?

How can you have so many facts on your side and yet be so fucking patheticly bad at getting your message across? It boggles the mind.

I fucking hate mens rights activists. Not because they're wrong, but because the movement is so fucking full of retards and emotionally-damaged betas who would rather wallow in misery and circlejerk each other than actually accomplish anything. Its as bad as the atheist community.
>>
File: threatened herself with rape.png (791 KB, 654x873) Image search: [Google]
threatened herself with rape.png
791 KB, 654x873
Rape accusation is the new weapon of choice for females. Be aware of your situation and know that at any moment she can decide to turn a fun sexual encounter into a legal nightmare.

>"AAAAAAAAAGH! YOU WANT TO RAPE MEEEEEEEE!!!"
>"Lady, you are scaring me."
https://youtu.be/uUHEO4BJEcg
>>
File: feeling it more.jpg (90 KB, 1279x227) Image search: [Google]
feeling it more.jpg
90 KB, 1279x227
Reality has no basis in a woman's judgement. The only thing that they perceive as "real" are the things that cause strong emotions within them. Are they not feeling strongly attracted to their current partner(s)? Well, the love must have been false! Time to go looking for someone new!

>Norman Finkelstein has no respect for crocodile tears
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HhlrGRWaxBE
>>
>implying anyone who is gonna read this shit who wasn't already interested in it/pissed off about womyn anyway

you don't convert people with this shit, and it just makes people not aligned to your "cause" hate you more

you literally make things worse for men everywhere by providing such an easy target for feminists to point at and rally around
>>
File: equal rights.jpg (36 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
equal rights.jpg
36 KB, 400x392
They fight for equality--so long as it's equal in their favor.

>Europe is white too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDC1GmOOcQ
>>
File: marching is misogyny.jpg (241 KB, 648x816) Image search: [Google]
marching is misogyny.jpg
241 KB, 648x816
If a woman comes to a man with a problem, one of the biggest mistakes a man will often make is trying to help them fix the problem. She didn't show up to get a solution; she showed up to elicit an emotional response as a form of self-validation.

>how to deal with complaining women
https://youtu.be/-4EDhdAHrOg
>>
THE MIRROR STRIKES BACK
>>
>drowning out your own thread in white noise
look at what youve done op, no one is actually discussing shit or posting anything except for you because it's too hard to have a conversation like this, it's like fukken /b/ in here
>>
>>25348901
comedy fucking gold
>>
File: no fight at all.jpg (1 MB, 3384x2250) Image search: [Google]
no fight at all.jpg
1 MB, 3384x2250
If a woman is in a peaceful relationship, she feels like she is being neglected.

>lessons in manners
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKDPbcL_jPA
>>
File: selfie.jpg (54 KB, 460x381) Image search: [Google]
selfie.jpg
54 KB, 460x381
Do you like looking at pictures of scantily clad women? Sexist!
Does she take pictures of herself being scantily clad? Empowering!

>Revenge on Cheating Girlfriend
http://youtu.be/-IbMDE1Eo-E
>>
>>25349029
This is actually not true. It's way longer than a year, and you're not entitled to alimony or any shit like that.

I don't know where this weird MRA meme came from that Canada is some kind of RadFem hell hole. It's really not, and none of the shit they describe actually happens here.
>>
Remember that there is a distinct difference in how much the different genders are worth. A woman's will degrade with her looks, but a man's has the chance to improve if he moves up in his career field.

>Guy on Irish dating show chooses 250 gift card over a date with a girl
https://youtu.be/C2EGd6aOtV8
>>
>>25349601
>dating vapid sluts who play stupid mind games

There's a certain threshold of effort vs reward and most women just aren't worth the effort. But most guys aren't good enough with women to reliably find a replacement, so they put up with it and cuck themselves.

Maybe if more men had fathers this wouldn't be as bad of an issue.
>>
>this bullshit shitposting is from stuff so old that most of the youtubes don't even work

While you've been adding to your Misogyny Folder(tm), other people have gone out and gotten laid. How does that make you feel?
>>
File: 1439925068041.jpg (302 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1439925068041.jpg
302 KB, 750x500
>>25349700
Ahmed was based
>>
OP, have you considered the reason why the rates are higher with single mother parents is because there's just a sheer larger number of them?
>>
i fucking missed these threads
>>
>>25350053
DONT TROLL NIGGA THATS NOT HOW RATES WORK

that said I would like to see actual detailed data on it from an impartial source instead of "*Source: reddit.com/r/MensRights
>>
>>25350122
I didn't. They're the exact same content every single time. I'm surprised they even get through the filter; I remember back when the robot was removed, it was just like ten posts of the exact same list of shit that no one was gonna read, and it would kill the thread every time it was posted somewhere already active instead of as its own OP.

It's just fucking white noise. If you have a point, make it on your own. Fuck off with this gish gallop shit.
>>
>>25350154
Why are you browsing /r9k/ right now?
>>
>>25350126
What are you talking about?
Of course there's a higher percentage of men with single moms in prison than single dads.
That would be like looking at a classroom and stating that white children are dumber because there are more of them in a special needs class. There just ARE more whites.
>>
File: v threads.jpg (228 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
v threads.jpg
228 KB, 800x600
>>25350170
There's fun threads sometimes

I don't mind a good session of getting mad about women but this is some /b/ tier terrible repost shit

literally worse than infographic and coupon threads COMBINED
>>
>>25349747
>>25349747
Its seven years in Illinois, and mostly concerns property purchased jointly, as well as fast tracking any child custody issues through court.
>>
>>25348386
Jesus H Christ (original comment)
>>
File: 1450032769404.png (1 MB, 1201x884) Image search: [Google]
1450032769404.png
1 MB, 1201x884
>>25350286
Then let me try to help this thread by telling the story of the most vile woman in my family.Lets call her "M"
>uncle was a cool guy
>introduced me to vidya
>started dating M
>she gets preggers
>itbegins.avi
>they get married
>her parents make him get a job as a cop
>she planned to get an abortion behind his back
>failed because she called my mom, a nurse, to ask if she knew any abortionists
>as you can see, she's also a dumbass
>Uncle's cop job is almost 3 hours from where they live
>hist shift was nightly, had to go at 5pm for 3 hour ride
>6 days a week for 15+ years
>she never moved location to help
>she even had him build a house in which he helped in his spare time
>for some reason the house is in her name
>she has absolute control of her family
>Treated her kids shit, they don't stand her but they don't toe out of line
>she also thinks she's hot shit
>she has the final word in her household, including visiting relatives
>on the rare chance they go visiting family, she stays in the car
>has cheated on my uncle, possibly multiple times
>We recently found texts on his phone of her belittling him
>he just keeps going
>not even her own kin are safe
>her dad suffered a stroke and she left him and her mother in an old folks home to die
>then it happened, the moment where she crossed the line for me
>Late grandfather was a swell guy, cared for uncle a lot
>when they came and miss pompous ass stayed in the car, he would always ask, without a hint of malice:
>"Why won't she get out the car? is she all right?"
>He would do this every time
>around 4 years ago, my grandad died, I was taking care of him the day before
>Funeral passes, family feels like shit
>we hear that M was saying bullshit about how she loved gramps and that they had a wonderful relationship
>mfw
Fuck you M, you fucking beluga whore.
>>
Somebody needs to record a high quality version of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
>>
>>25351203
Nothing makes me more TRIGGERED than when some social outcast an heroes/ dies of cancer or whatever and then stacies come out of the woodwork with an outpouring of social media affection
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.