[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get gf >somehow other women now want to fuck me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Mark-Henry.jpg (99 KB, 492x643) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Henry.jpg
99 KB, 492x643
>finally get gf
>somehow other women now want to fuck me
>decided to cuck her before she cucks me

going to fuck one of her friends tomorrow, this is the only way....

KEK OR BE KEKED!
>>
be careful bud. if you cheat and she finds out you'll lose her and also your ability to attract other women...is it really worth it
>>
>>25348140
but if it works, i'll be the cucker :^)
>>
Good goy. Kek her hard, theres a good goyim
>>
>>25348114
That happened to me briefly when I had a girlfriend in highschool

Months after I got with her I began getting alot of female attention, eventually it died down and I began getting 0 attention from other girls

maybe you should make try and make themost of it while you can
>>
>>25348232

Girls are jealous creatures
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.