[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you ever marry a single mother?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Would you ever marry a single mother?
>>
gtfo...GTFO!!!
>>
>>25347917
if a single mother is so great, then why are they single?
>>
Not a dealbreaker desu.
>>
I hate children
>>
>>25347917

Yep. That's what harems are for.

(No really, you thought having multiple wives was because sexy times? It's because men died in wars and someone needed to take care of the women.)

Also there's nothing quite like single women or single pregnant women that awakens my take-care-of reflex tbqhwy.
>>
>>25347917
Why would I want to raise another mans child? The only acceptable "single moms" are widows. Rest are just whores who got knocked up and ditched by some Chad. They are also the worst mothers on the planet.
>>
>>25347917
I rather die a virgin than raise annother mans child
>>
>>25347917
I honestly considered it at one point.
She was a mid 20s immigrant girl in my PhD program whose husband died a couple years ago from Israeli shelling while they lived in Palestine. She was really intelligent, fairly innocent and shy, and we got along so well, but she graduated.
>>
>>25347917
I like how women not only can't accept that being a single mother is a determinant to their appeal but try to talk themselves up as being better for it.
>>
File: 11b10343bb[1].jpg (119 KB, 446x877) Image search: [Google]
11b10343bb[1].jpg
119 KB, 446x877
>>25347917
Pic related is the only one I'd ever even think to.
>>
>>25347917
Dating a single mom is getting cucked in advance.
>>
>>25347917

never. ive had a friend i told multiple times i would marry her and such if she wasnt a single mother of 2. That's what I felt back then and we never went past friendship++ because that's the most I set for ourselves. I didn't allow myself to be in a relationship with her, period

she was married twice too
>>
>>25347917
Only once the kid(s) is/are grown and gone
>>
>>25347917
a widow? sure. single mom? probably not.
>>
File: bg-3[1].jpg (25 KB, 300x436) Image search: [Google]
bg-3[1].jpg
25 KB, 300x436
>>25348292
>widow
Are you crazy? Never. That's even worse.
I understand that it's noble to help out a widow but the fact of the matter is that she never fell out of love with the man she was widowed by and likely never will.

And that man will never age in her mind while you will. The rosy goggles of nostalgia will make it worse over time and on her death bed, she won't be thinking of you.

I like to use the movie Titanic as an example of this. Rose spent a whole three days with Jack on a cruise ship and despite the fact that she later remarried for decades, whose heaven did she end up going to? Jack's.
And that's actually how women think btw.
>>
>>25348269
so when she's 60

got ya
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.