[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Managing the closing shift in my retail wageslave job >Some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 12
File: 1447890381288.gif (2 MB, 417x646) Image search: [Google]
1447890381288.gif
2 MB, 417x646
>Managing the closing shift in my retail wageslave job
>Some cute girls walk by me, "Hey isn't that the neighbor guy you think is super hot" as they giggle
>stop what I'm doing and hide in the back room for around five minutes
>Come out to see if they're gone, but one of them is at the counter
>Hide in the bathroom for another five minutes until they leave
>They're gone and I go back to pretending I'm doing work
>Someone calls the store, its obviously one of them trying to sound different for a prank call, to see if they can return something.
>Hang up the phone and ask the cashier if someone was on the phone right now inside the store or asked for the store number.
>He's clueless, so I check outside and they're on the sidewalk giggling. I ask them if one of them just called the store and they laugh again.
>One of them yells "my friend thinks you're super hot!"
>Go back inside and don't respond because I'm not falling for bullying from stacies while at work.
>They call again, ask if its the store by street so and so.
>Try to think of something witty to say, but all I can say is a tired "just, stop... don't call again."
>Stacy just hangs up and they dont call again.

I'm sure they're girls that just moved in here a few weeks ago, and are my neighbors. Why do they act like middle schoolers.
>>
You're in for pain, they are a couple of bitches but you will never escape the thought that you may have made it work
One time a co-worker was being obnoxiously flirtatious at work with her friend and I told her I "see through your lies", that shut her up but I feel like a complete fucking fool wish I never said it
>>
>>25347869
Gotta love when women b8 men like that. There's fuckall you can do about it.

"Wow girls sure have it hard in 1st world countries"
>>
>>25347908
>I told her I "see through your lies",
Max cringe.
>>
>>25347869
>>25347908
Cutting them off early is for the best dudes. Don't ruminate on what could have been. They are just toying with you no matter how honest they feel.
>>
File: 1450434454313.jpg (49 KB, 455x224) Image search: [Google]
1450434454313.jpg
49 KB, 455x224
>>25347869
>>25347908
Are these bait
>>
>>25347869

>tfw something even remotely like this has never happened to you and will never happen to you

even if they were just teasing, at least you're getting some kind of attention from the opposite sex. it's better than being invisible. trust me.
>>
>>25348017
Bullshit. Being invisible is the best.

Nothing worse than being publicly humiliated after being played by females.
>>
File: 1448744855751.jpg (129 KB, 1022x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448744855751.jpg
129 KB, 1022x1024
>>25348017
When it happens often you really wont be happy.
Normie aquaintences will wonder why you aren't going for it, or wonder if you're gay or whats wrong with you. I dont understand why they try to get so involved in the personal lives of other.
>>
>>25348017
You're wrong friend. I used to live in a country where I was considered somewhat handsome by the women and they bothered me like this sometimes. It's just a pain. Now I live in America and the muscular white-skinned guys attract attention and the women leave me alone. It's heaven.
>>
You did good anon
Those stacies were just trying to find weakness and exploit you, you held strong
>>
>>25348111

i wish i knew this feel. every time my friends would try to "set me up" with another girl and we'd go out and meet up with a group of girls that had the exact same number as our group (or even more girls than guys) the girl(s) would always see me and completely ignore me. even if i try to talk to them and make a connection they make it extremely obvious that they have no interest in me as a possible sexual partner or even as a human being. it's all my looks too because i am actually quite charming and affable. was voted friendliest in my high school class for senior superlatives.
>>
File: 1451171544157.png (841 KB, 1102x1600) Image search: [Google]
1451171544157.png
841 KB, 1102x1600
>>25348187
It is all looks. I'm a quiet autist with no personality and I've fucked several girls since highschool and since then.
But women just drain your time and you'll never find a meaningful connection with one. The last one I dated I only did because I had never fucked a redhead before. A month in she wanted to get a place with me and talked about kids. I just ignored what she talked about and just fucked her at her mom's house until she ran away from home and I was gf free.

We have something in common, and its that we are both missing something vital to ascend to normiehood.
>>
>>25347869
>tfw future stacies were teasing me while I was just trying to have fun scoring alone playing basketball
>tfw I was probably one of them's crush
>tfw my crush was their other bff
>tfw we both resisted the temptation
>tfw sad because shit didn't happen but happy I don't have to suffer bullshit and cut the ties at all
>was teased a bit a year earlier from then as well

This is a weird kind of feel. I just want to play video games, eat and sleep.
>>
>>25348056
>>25348056
This.
Honestly being invisible is just comfy you can stare at anyone not get any back talk
>>
>>25347869
When I was 19 and getting a blizzard at DQ there were 3 qt girls there and one of them approached me and gave me the number of who she told me was her friend. I'm pretty sure they were at most 13 years old so I didn't actually call the number she wrote on the napkin. Did I do good?
>>
how do i start a thread? i know how to do it but i dont know how to choose a file or whatver
>>
>>25348586
No, you passed up a chance to pop some prime loli cherry.
>>
>>25348788
If I was Dutch I'd have gone for it, but I'm afraid of doing something like that living here in America.
>>
I know this feel.

I'm the damn assistant manager where I work and this girl comes in once a week just to tease me.
>>
>>25348458
It's an odd feel when women are attracted to you but for some reason you can't tolerate or enjoy their presence beyond fleeting carnal instinct.

Men like us are born different.
>>
>>25349173
Kind of. I'd only be fine if she dedicated her life only to me or something because of how shit is in this day and age. But there's only like 0.001% of women who would be fine without modern life trash routine with age anywhere close to mine.

I'm fine goofing around them sometimes but seeing them anything more than acquaintances is hard. They can't even qualify as friends. I know because I had three good guy friends and two girl friends ages ago. It's some sort of fine quality bond between men that makes some even turn gay.
>>
>Why do they act like middle schoolers.

You know that acting like the same as you did when you got action will get you more action. Just look at Chad. In high school chad was getting taller, smarter, more confident, plus mad pussy. Girls mature faster than boys so usually it's in middle school where they get male attention. I was friends with these prostitutes and they all acted like they were in middle school. They all had sex first in middle school and began dating in middle school also. I'm so glad they opened my eyes to women early on in life.
>>
I know the feel OP.

Girls teasing guys is part of the synthesis of a robot. Just takes one time for a girl to pretend to be interested in you just to make you feel something and then let you fall flat on your face, all for a laugh.
>>
File: lol.gif (853 KB, 288x217) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
853 KB, 288x217
>>25347908
>I told her I "see through your lies"
>>
>>25347908
what happened after ?

original comment
>>
File: tumblr_mv5ahysd1u1sm6f69o1_500.jpg (47 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv5ahysd1u1sm6f69o1_500.jpg
47 KB, 500x415
>>25347908
>I "see through your lies"
>>
This story is bullshit, there's no way you had time to do all that shit on a closing shift.
>>
>>25352789
>there is no way you had time to do nothing and pretend to work and just walk around

Okay mister expert on every store that ever existed..
story is 100% true.
>>
File: 1424735856745.gif (721 KB, 346x186) Image search: [Google]
1424735856745.gif
721 KB, 346x186
>>25348111
>Normie aquaintences will wonder why you aren't going for it, or wonder if you're gay or whats wrong with you
Holy shit, this so much. One of the guys I work with is a chad, it's in a store and whenever he spots a qt grill he always vocalizes it, I'm not like that so of course the only immediate response he has is to think I'm gay. Fuck off, I can appreciate a good looking girl without announcing it to everyone in earshot
>>
File: 111215125126666412.jpg (46 KB, 641x480) Image search: [Google]
111215125126666412.jpg
46 KB, 641x480
>>25347869
You fucked up OP.
That's not how you deal with female bullies. They will come again to bully you because they know you're weak and all you can do is "pretend" to not care.
Last time a female tried to make fun of me at work I made a remark about her taking morning after pills while she was taking some "vitamins". "I'll punch you in the face! I-I'm not that kind of girl" Fucking kek. She was single mother and needless to say she was embarrassed and pissed at me. Never made fun of me again. You have to be sharp with those bitches.
>>
File: 1451153859338.jpg (31 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1451153859338.jpg
31 KB, 540x540
I hate teasing.

I work with a bunch of girls and they never stop. I never could handle it so my face just turns red and I go mute.

The last one was just saying that she wanted to have a baby with me and keeps reminding me everyday.

Fuck them.
>>
>at club with best friend
>it's a DJ night celebrating one of our favorite bands and bands in the same genre/time period
>girlfriend was too sick to go
>best friend gets a chick to dance with
>by myself for a lot of the night
>suddenly short stacked girl starts dancing with me
>30 seconds in I stop because "I have a girlfriend and I know my friend would record me dancing with another girl and send it to my girlfriend"
>quickly walk away and get some water at the bar
>3 weeks later girlfriend's psycho levels increase again
>now unsure if I even want to be with her anymore
>>
>>25354841
>I completely missed the point of the thread
normie out.
>>
>tfw you will never get girls giggling and acting nervous around you.
>tfw you'll never have girls saying, "my friend thinks you're hot!"

This is why I want to physically mangle people who say it's not about looks.
>>
itt people that for reasons i cant comprehend are mad at receiving female attention
>>
File: 012.jpg (597 KB, 970x1400) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
597 KB, 970x1400
>>25355196
Because they're making fun of us
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.