[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where can i find a virgin gf? I had a total fluke chance with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1392689027208.jpg (311 KB, 697x523) Image search: [Google]
1392689027208.jpg
311 KB, 697x523
where can i find a virgin gf? I had a total fluke chance with one, really long story but I won't be able to get anything like that again, especially since i'm almost 20 now.

i'm not a virgin but I still find the thought of settling down with used goods a fate worse than death, and am really not remotely interested in drunk sex with bar sluts for the rest of my life, so i'm kind of stuck here

should i just kill myself?
>>
>>25347424
>wanting a virgin gf

literally the worst thing you could do.

stop believing the used goods meme.

However if you REALLY want a virgin gf (why?) then aim as low as possible and then lower your standards even more. I hope you like cat-collecting overweight basement-dwelling femanons, anon.
>>
>>25347469
i'd take that description in a heartbeat, i literally just want a virgin, i don't care how ugly or autistic she is
>>
>>25348023
>i literally just want a virgin

but again, why?

Do you have any idea what you're setting yourself up for?

I've been with a virgin girl before, it was a nightmare for everyone involved, especially when we broke up.

If you want a virgin WIFE then sure go convert to Islam and meet one at a mosque, I can understand that, but wanting to just date a girl who is a virgin? It's the worst of both worlds dude.

Either she won't have sex with you, because she is a virgn, and she'll criticize you for being an animal that just wants to fuck and how you don't respect her and eventually she'll break up with you and you'll have so much cum stored in your body it'll be coming out your nose.

-IF- she does have sex with you, and that's a huge "if", then you may as well marry her because there is no way that the relationship is going to end without you being a complete piece of shit. You were her first, she trusted you and you took it all and then threw it all away once you had enough.

not to mention that the sex ranges from bad to awkward.
>>
>>25348147
no, i mean a wife that i want to live the rest of my life with

again long story, but i already dated a virgin and we took each others virginities and were going to get married, but she broke up with me and ruined the plan that i wanted and had
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.