[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /r9k/ actually a nice place?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 512x512
I've been looking around and thinking this for a while, when I got into other boards, I constantly see threads and posts with nothing but negativity towards other posters, but then I come here and see almost entirely nice people helping and caring with each other.

Why is this? Is it just because we can all relate to each other? That we're all faced with the same circumstances of life? What is it /r9k/ why are we bonded together?

>inb4 fag

I'm serious here, you guys are like a second family.
>>
>>25347412

aww thanks op. i try my best
>>
>>25347412
Really no point of putting anyone on /r9k/ down, not much further they can go. Only normies try it for fun, but they give up after a while.
>>
>I'm serious here, you guys are like a second family
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way, would probably have killed myself by now if not for /r9k/
Maybe you're just holding me back now I think about it
>>
were nice to those that are not liars about the true nature of reality.
>>
>>25347412
it's not a safe space by any means, if you're being a retarded faggot you're going to get called one

but we know your feels, anon
>>
if you undrstan nature is a cruel bitch, then we accept you. if you think life is worth it. .. GET THE FUCK OUT!!
>>
File: redbluefeel.png (123 KB, 1500x1383) Image search: [Google]
redbluefeel.png
123 KB, 1500x1383
I feel it but it is hard to see it sometimes.

Like you have to sift through piles of shitposting and negativity to find some interesting discussion.
>>
>>25347412
Imagine a planet made entirely of shit. Very few humans are alive, and the few that survive meet with each other and form groups.

If one man in the group killed another member, would that be fucked up or what?
>>
/r9k/ is comfortable though that's not necessarily a good thing

If you're having a shit day and want to talk about how everything is pointless and all women are whores, there's no better place on the internet or elsewhere
>>
A bunch of NEETs hating wagecucks, edgy normies, repetitive memes - this place is anything but "second family" you fucking retards.
>>
/r9k/ is not a nice place I still get bothered when I see normalfags post here
>>
>>25347830
GTFO then normie.
>>
>>25347412
Go fuck yourself you cunt, do you really go to 4chan in search of pity? you are so fucking pathetic i wanna strangle you till you pass out and fuck your corpse down your throat raw, comments like these make me so fucking mad why dont you even try to turn your life around instead of wasting your entire life in a internet community of shitlords? fucking hell i thought i had a good day right up until you had to show up again like the whole world is a nice place and you should love yourself and your ability to accomplish absolutely nothing in your every day life, you should fucking kill yourslef just for posting this retarded post, think about the imbecile decitions youve made that have gotten you to the point of accepting how fucked up, weird, disgusting and FUCKING autistic you are you goddamn asshole
>>
>second family

Lucky fuck. This place is all I got
>>
>>25348040
Go fuck yourself you cunt, do you really go to 4chan in search of pity? you are so fucking pathetic i wanna strangle you till you pass out and fuck your corpse down your throat raw, comments like these make me so fucking mad why dont you even try to turn your life around instead of wasting your entire life in a internet community of shitlords? fucking hell i thought i had a good day right up until you had to show up again like the whole world is a nice place and you should love yourself and your ability to accomplish absolutely nothing in your every day life, you should fucking kill yourself just for posting this retarded post, think about the imbecile decitions youve made that have gotten you to the point of accepting how fucked up, weird, disgusting and FUCKING autistic you are you goddamn asshole
>>
>>25348092
I'm not proud, I'm not happy, and I'm not looking for pity. Go be edgy somewhere else.

Well, I take back the "I'm not proud bit". I love how mad you got from my one small sentence not even targeted at you
>>
File: 1282696820702.jpg (110 KB, 420x410) Image search: [Google]
1282696820702.jpg
110 KB, 420x410
It's my birthday tonight and I feel like killing myself. I'm too miserable to even make my own thread about it. I guess I come to this board because of how well I can relate to some people here. We can share our innermost thoughts and feelings under the veil of anonymity without any fears of rejection or being taken advantage of. It can be frustrating in real life when the more socially well-adjusted people can't relate at all to what I have to say. If I were a socially well-adjusted person, I'd be out celebrating my birthday right now with my friends. But I don't have any actual friends any more... In a way, you guys are my only friends.
>>
>>25348020

Kek. New pasta.
>>
>>25348195

Happy birthday anon, please try to hold on as long as you can.
>>
>>25348195

At least last long enough to see if the Trump gets stumped.
>>
File: 1434261532819.png (127 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1434261532819.png
127 KB, 500x281
>>25347412
>but then I come here and see almost entirely nice people helping and caring with each other
What kind of bizarro r9k do you browse breh?

>>25348195
Happy Birthday anon. I'm proud of you for hanging in there this long. I know it's been hard.
>>
>>25347412
>I come here and see almost entirely nice people helping and caring with each other

doesn't sound much like r9k to me.
>>
>>25347412

most are very bitter and retarded

im tired of 95% of threads in here. r9k is not a nice place.
>>
...are you kidding? The entire point of this place is negativity, the only difference being that the negativity here is expressed outward, to people outside the community (e.g. stacies), and inward, in expressions of self-hatred. If people aren't mean to each other, it's literally only because they're content to hurt themselves or go on witch hunts.

Ffs this is literally the most toxic environment I've ever seen. You'd have to go to actual KKK rallies to find something comparably negative.
>>
>>25348374

pretty much this

dfgdfgdfg
>>
>>25347412
no, it is more of a bad habit than anything else

to make it clearer, your second family would be brimming with negative emotions, experience, incompetency, failure etc

now I don't know what you make of nature vs nurture but being exposed to shitty things make everything worse unless you can compensate it somehow
>>
>>25348374
>stacies on r9k

the only reason that they would be here, if they are here at all, would be to rustling jimmies, either people use them as scapegoats for everything and use them to rustle jimmies themselves or the stacies and derivatives are incredibly successful at rustling jimmies
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
I hate that you all hate me just because I'm a failed normie its aggravating.

Although I feel many of your feels, I'm always a second class unwanted citizen here. Maybe I just belong on another board.
>>
>>25347412
Although we do not know each other on a personal level, we all know how a broken heart hurts, how being buried in anguish feels, and how being a failure is the only thing we know.

We are brothers wether be it Wagecuck, Failed normie or neet.
>>
>>25348687
try /fa/

evryone there tries really hard to be accepted
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.