[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many times have you had sex? If you've lost count, how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9
How many times have you had sex? If you've lost count, how many women have you had sex with?
>>
lost count
lost count

1 to 4 times per woman, and i've banged maybe around 40 different women or more i dunno
>>
None. And I intend to keep it that way.
>>
Dunno I've never kept count or anything

I'd estimate I've had intercourse with 12-16 girls

I've fingered probably like ~30

Premature ejaculation made me afraid to push for sex until I was like 18 when I learned to control it so I was robbed a lot of sex numbers
>>
>>25347360
>>25347474
Unless y'all are rich and those are prostitutes, y'all are on the wrong board.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
6 times with 6 girls

4 of which were prostitutes, meh

once you have it once you learn that that "Holy Grail" isnt so Holy
>>
>>25347512

Nah desu senpai I'm pretty normie hey

I come here to help out robots in their general social skills and sex life

You can have some advice if you want
>>
>>25347335
lost count, and 4 girls.

5 if you want to include BJs

>normo roooo

I haven't been with a girl since 2010
>>
A few times. 29
>>
>>25347574
OP here. Pls gib advice.
>>
>>25347335
To finish? Once
I failed to finish twice when I was 17 and 19.
All with the same girl.
>>
>>25347617

Whats your sitch? What kind of girls do you want to fuck?

How would you honestly rate yourself?

Or do you just want general advice?
>>
>>25347700
I'm looking for bad girls, atm. I'd settle for a weeb if she was attractive, though.

I honestly have no idea what to rate myself. I'm not very photogenic, but in real life I'd say at least a 7.
>>
>>25347700

Different anon hijacking this shit.

>what kind of girls
Whomever I click with. Generally that's outgoing/slightly aggressive/tomboyish girls, but not always.

>rate yourself
A solid 5/10, 6 if I style my hair and dress nicely. This has been confirmed by multiple people.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27 KB, 1280x720
>Delusion
>The THREAD
>>
Once with one girl. We both lost our virginities. Needless to say, she's been getting a lot more action than I have recently.
>>
Couldn't say an exact number but more than 30. Only one woman though, my older think milf Middle Eastern landlord. She did something fierce to my dick.
>>
General advice to all anons:
>get a good haircut
>eat less shit
>go to the gym at least twice a week
>have girls in your life who you're just general acquaintances with

If you can't do these things no wonder they won't fuck you, you don't deserve it

Specific advice for girls you want to nail that works and isn't generic "be yourself" beta shit:

>act cocky all the time, even if you say retarded shit you can pull it off by acting like a know it all
>don't try carry the conversation. Let her fill it in and feel uncomfortable. Just sit and bask in how great you think you are (even if you don't)
>name drop anecdotes that imply you are with lots of other girls. Make them up if you need to. For example I was carrying a cute nurse up the stairs and "last time I did this with a girl in uniform, it didn't end so well" *wink*
>don't hesitate when you make a move on her. You'll feel it in your stomach when it's time. This is your killer instinct. Trust it.
>>25347789

Sounds like Tinder is your best option if you just want to get laid. Swipe right as much as it let's you and strike up as many convos as you can. Try and get to the point rather than pussyfooting around. If you don't do it quick, another dude will nail her in the time youre fucking about being a beta
>>
>>25347335

and lost count

...i just want her back :'(
>>
>>25347335
i've slept with 6 women, dunno how many times i've fucked total though.
>>
zero
e e
r r
orez
>>
>>25347335
I've lost count because I used to fuck this fat girl who was dtf all the time. In total I've only had sex with three women though (the only one I've fucked more than twice was the fat girl).
>>
>>25347335
13 women. Probably 75 times.
>>
File: rmsgaf.gif (153 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
rmsgaf.gif
153 KB, 340x340
Zero, will only have sex with another virgin who I'm in a long relationship with.
>>
If you've had more than 0 sexual partners I hate you.
>>
File: bobby_fischer_01[2].jpg (63 KB, 611x404) Image search: [Google]
bobby_fischer_01[2].jpg
63 KB, 611x404
>>25347360
>>25347474
>>25347538
>>25347612
>>25347616
>>25347648
>>25348205
>>25348275
>>25348498
>>25348513
>>25348517
>>25348546
>>25348561
NORMIES GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT NOWWWW YOU'RE NOT WELCOME YOU'RE CANCER GO BACK TO REDDIT
>>
>>25347924
>>>25347700 (You)
>Different anon hijacking this shit.
>>what kind of girls
>Whomever I click with. Generally that's outgoing/slightly aggressive/tomboyish girls, but not always.
>>rate yourself
>A solid 5/10, 6 if I style my hair and dress nicely. This has been confirmed by multiple people.

Sorry I'm so slow to reply Bros, I'm out at the beach with a girl I met on holiday

It's a different ball game if you're average man. All I can say to you is to follow the general advice I gave in my post above.

Own your shit. Be your own best version of yourself and don't give too much of a fuck about pussy.

The worst thing you can do is give off the vibes that you don't do well with other chicks. If you can subtly hint that you get some, their imagination does the rest.

Any other anons want some advice? The more specific you can be the better

>inb4 fuck off Chad you do well because you're 8" 30 and ripped

I'm a 5" 9 manlet with a 7/10 face and 75kg
>>
>>25348721
Alright man, on a dry spell, would appreciate some help. I'll get to the basics
>5'9 155 lbs
>Somewhat above decent body
>Attractiveness is not a problem, not to sound like a douche, but I'd imagine the majority of girls would rate me 8 or higher. Receive random compliments about it all the time
Not terribly awkward, can flow in a conversation pretty easy. Any advice for tinder?
>>
5 times
3 women

gotten bjs from a total of 5 though, which is pretty nice.
>>
Lost count
Had a one night stand losing my virginity, drunkenly had sex with one of my best friends, dated a batshit crazy girl who could ride like the fucking terminator, and managed to nail a 9/10 blonde girl and take her virginity.
inb4 normie ree
>>
eh... 3 girls.
I did it about 5 times with each of them
I've also had sex with about 5 guys, two of them strangers. Just two of those guys I've fucked several times, I don't know how many honestly
>>
Fuck this thread. Fuck all of you.
>>
>>25348498
>get a good haircut
I do...every week
>eat less shit
Giant salads with my main meals. Maybe every once and a while I throw in a cookie or I'll have a pizza.
>go to the gym at least twice a week
I go 3.
>have girls in your life who you're just general acquaintances with
This may be my weakest link but I'm still around females who talk to me constantly, for hours a day during class.
>act cocky all the time, even if you say retarded shit you can pull it off by acting like a know it all
Horrible advice. Everyone fucking sees through it and hates you for it. I'm literally called Hercules (from DBZ) for it.

Rest of your post is shitty normie advice we all hear 24/7. You're either born a normie or a robot. When will you normies learn.
>>
>>25349148
>I do...every week
now that's autism
>>
>>25349148
OP here. This isn't me replying, btw. I know the difference between Hercule and Hercules.
>>
>>25348836

Sounds like me
Tinder is so hit and miss that it's not even funny. Don't be discouraged if you miss a bunch because you've lost nothing. On the plus side, most Tinder guy profiles are laughably bad. My chick friends send me screenshots all the time to laugh at. They're clueless on there. Here is my top tips:

pics:
>first the best pic of you there is. Include your body for maximum hits (mine is me in a waterfall with my 8 pack out, when I was shredded at 68kg)
>second a pic of you in a social setting having fun with others in the pic. Bonus points if you're with grills. Bonus mega points if they are hot. Bar/club photography pics are ideal for this
>third of you doing something cool. Mine is me skydiving.
>I don't have a fourth but if you do make it a good solo one

In just 4 pics you've shown her youre fun loving, adventurous and socially competent. Youre already above 70% of guys on there

bio:
>something vague and mysterious.

It's that easy. Mine is "English travelling photographer"

The messages:
>always start with just 'sup'
>get straight to the point
>act like a cocky fuck
>get her number asap
>text her something lame as the first text
>once she replies, tell her you're going for a drink with her

Getting the number is the most vital part. Do it quickly so you don't waste your time. Once I have numbers its like a 70% success rate for....

date:

Now keep in mind this is my formula. This works for me 2 out of 3 times. If it doesn't I have lost nothing except 20 mins of my time...

>dress smart casual
>go to a bar
>the first round is ALWAYS on her
>smash your drink down, loudly proclaim you're bored of the place, grab her by the hand and lead her straight out
>take her to another cool bar nearby
>at a random point on the walk pin, suddenly pin her against a wall and kiss her, then retract, shit eating grin, and keep walking as normal

From there you have her so you can basically do what you want. She's soaking wet already desu.

Good luck brother!
>>
>>25348498
i always read "get a haircut", but is that really important?

are there grills that will be attracted to the fact that i haven't had a haircut in the last decade?
>>
about 4 times with 2 different women

wish I was more chad like to increase those numbers but oh well
>>
>>25349241
>are there grills that will be attracted to the fact that i haven't had a haircut in the last decade?
no, none at all.
>>
>>25349227
This is rape. Uwaaaah!
>>
>I do...every week

Why?

>Giant salads with my main meals. Maybe every once and a while I throw in a cookie or I'll have a pizza.

Hurr salads means healthy, right?

>Horrible advice. Everyone fucking sees through it and hates you for it. I'm literally called Hercules (from DBZ) for it.

Then you're not acting cocky in a confident manner. You're acting like a sperg 2d autist and everyone knows it.

>Rest of your post is shitty normie advice we all hear 24/7. You're either born a normie or a robot. When will you normies learn.

You know why? Because it works. People who follow it won't end up as bitter little virgin turds like you.
>>
>>25347335
>How many times have you had sex
7-9

>how many women have you had sex with
>>
>>25349297
>This is rape. Uwaaaah!

Only if you're a creepy fucking autist. You can tell if she's into you. Your gut will tell you the time is right. Shir eating grin also vital

>>25349241
>i always read "get a haircut", but is that really important?
>are there grills that will be attracted to the fact that i haven't had a haircut in the last decade?

Not on this planet

A clean, nicely groomed head of hair can raise your attractiveness by as much as 2-3 points

You can't go wrong with shaved back and sides w/neatly combed top imo
>>
>>25347335
I've has carnal relations with two women.
>>
>>25349227
Thanks brah, appreciate it
>>
Guy 1: 24
Guy 2: 1
>>
>>25349421
You're gay lol.
>>
Lost count, 28. Well, 26 and two men.
>>
File: 1400222677159.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1400222677159.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
>>25348498
>get a good haircut

Not possible, I'm prematurely bald, closer to being full bald than having hair

This has pretty much been a dealbreaker for the last 2 or 3 girls who seemed interested in me
>>
File: 1451059679199.png (295 KB, 450x452) Image search: [Google]
1451059679199.png
295 KB, 450x452
>>25349421
>raianah
do i pronounce that name with a hidden x and without the i?
>>
>>25347335
Lost count how many times, but with over 113 women. I stopped counting.
>>
>>25347574
The arrogance
>>
Maybe 20 times with 1 girl and one "girl" if you catch my drift
>>
>Not possible, I'm prematurely bald, closer to being full bald than having hair
>This has pretty much been a dealbreaker for the last 2 or 3 girls who seemed interested in me

Unfortunate brah. If you have strong features and a decent bod you can always shave it all off and play the hard cunt
>>
4 including current girlfriend

Only the 3rd one was a one night stand and it wasn't fun since she was bulimic, unstable, and just wanted someone to have sex with her so she would feel attractive. She has a kid now and I hope to god she's worked through her issues.
>>
>>25347335

2 women
lost count
>>
>>25349646
You should send me her digits.
>>
>>25349665
She got married and moved down south, I haven't spoken to her in years
>>
Lost count
1 Girl, my current girl.
I want to explore with other girls, see the difference and stuff, but I do truly love my grill, and don't want to cheat/breakup/hurt her like that.
A question: When a girl is bad in bed, how do you know? I think my girl is good, but I'm not terribly sure, cause I haven't had other experiences. Would I know if she was bad? Or another question is,
What makes a girl bad in bed?
>Quiet
>Doesn't seem interested
?
>>
>>25347335

Lost count.

Last I remember was zero.
>>
Lost count

>tfw gf in other room but too tired to go sex her
>>
>people here who have had sex
God I miss old r9k
off to wizchan
>>
>>25349718
Yeah I miss old r9k too, it was awesome before you whiny retards shitted it up until it was your hug box.
>>
>>25349749

>Normie wants r9k to be like every other normie board on the internet

Typical behavior
>>

YEAH I REP THAT GOOSE EGG
HOLD THAT ALL YOU SLUTS
>>
>>25349771
R9k was never a board for "normies", its just wasn't a secret club for stupid sadsacks who have nothing of value to talk about. People like you are way more " normie" than old r9k since you all seem obsessed with being normal and how sad you feel because you aren't.
>>
File: 1447580588577.jpg (27 KB, 362x347) Image search: [Google]
1447580588577.jpg
27 KB, 362x347
>tfw havnt had sex since 2012
where my born again virgins at? make me feel better about myself famz
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>25347335

Once.

With a mare.
>>
>>25348618
Sorry anon it's not 1805 anymore.
>>
this is an important thread
>>
P-pls respondd
>>
File: 1450728507200.jpg (36 KB, 500x522) Image search: [Google]
1450728507200.jpg
36 KB, 500x522
One.
One.
It was rape.
>>
>>25350492
i'm sorry, anon. hope you're doing alright.
>>

ORIGINAL COMMENT HFOIWEHF{IHQE}FIHSI
FJDSfoiYA*#YHRUH}FS
IFHQ+W*Y@#HR
>>
>>25350504
The last few years have been better. I basically dropped out of society when it initially happened. I was 16 and I stopped going to school until I was old enough to drop out.
>>
>>25350069
I MEAN COME ON IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR
>>
3 months till i become a wizard
>>
didn't keep count, but it wasn't tons
one woman
>>
>>25347335
On one hand I could tell you about how I'm socially inept but won the genetic lottery enough to have slept with 13 girls by the age of 19, 2 or 3 of them probably over a hundred times each, the rest far, far less.

But you don't want an actual answer. So let's go with 0
Rooo normans vacate this forum
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.