[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Contact ex >They've moved on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: 1449953268340.jpg (328 KB, 2024x1751) Image search: [Google]
1449953268340.jpg
328 KB, 2024x1751
>Contact ex
>They've moved on
>>
>mfw my ex will die before me and i can still picture fucking her
>>
>start talking to ex again
>she keeps trying to make me jealous
It's hilarious
>>
>>25347284
Probably the best thing that could happen to you desu.

I got my ex gf pregnant on accident in March, in April she left me for another guy who forced her to get rid of the baby. In November he beat her and cheated on her... She contacted me with the excuse that she saw a councilor and she told her me and her are soul mates from a past life.. And that she left me out of fear of our great relationship and hid under the other guy like a rock. I ended up meeting up w her 3 times like a cuck.. She has since gone NC and I assume she is back w the other guy.

Just trying to share my experience as to why you should disregard ex gfs.

Why do you care that she moved on anyway?
>>
>>25347468
because the words "there's someone in my life" hurts to read and that's just how it is
>>
>>25347552
OK well accept it and try to move on.. Stop contacting her completely and maybe she'll come back to you. If not then it's for the best anyway. Focus on your life.
>>
Why the fuck would you contact an ex?

Fuck that shit.
>>
File: fuuuuuuuuuuuck.png (56 KB, 1167x506) Image search: [Google]
fuuuuuuuuuuuck.png
56 KB, 1167x506
>>25347636
alcohol is a hell of a drug anon
>>
File: 1427009608761.jpg (36 KB, 401x392) Image search: [Google]
1427009608761.jpg
36 KB, 401x392
>>25347798
>pour your heart out
>I'm sorry
women
>>
File: 1446162830630.jpg (851 KB, 1831x1022) Image search: [Google]
1446162830630.jpg
851 KB, 1831x1022
>>25347798
Hey I remember you from that one thread.
Sorry anon.

>start talking to ex
>she doesn't exist
>>
same feel my guy. i keep sending her these walls of texts and i just feel pathetic because she's barely responding. she hasn't really spoken to me at all since it happened on christmas
>>
>>25347798
you fucked up when you started whining about your shitty life. Women don't want weakness. It sounds like your life has gone to shit and she doesn't want any part in it.
>>
>>25348079
please stop sending her shit. You're only pushing her further away from your clingy ass.
>>
>think about contacting my ex /r9k/ gf
>see threads like this

i mean if she wanted to talk she'd message me right
>>
File: 1448526477815.jpg (582 KB, 1400x1692) Image search: [Google]
1448526477815.jpg
582 KB, 1400x1692
>>25348235
So just let her decide when she wants to talk to you, we can't win man, either you wait for her to get her current fucks cock out of her mouth and hope she'll message you or you message her and become the creepy ex that she can brag about
I think suicide is probably best at this point
>>
>>25348235
If you really still love her and there's a possibility that she still loves you, then go for it. It's all about what you say. You can win her back or you can fail. I admire the bravery it takes to contact someone out of the blue like that.

Just don't drag her into your misery, please. Don't be like the OP who totally goofed

And also, she might be too afraid to message you. She might be feeling just the same as you. It's worth finding out, I think, if you really want to be with her again.
>>
>Having an ex
Fucking normies get out reeeee
>>
>>25347798
ohhhmyygod this is the worst, most pathetic thing i've seen like ever. Did you write this? I get that it's hard anon, i really do but this isn't the way. I mean wow, all that shit about "muh grandma died", way to try an manipulate her into feeling sorry (worse yet; actually using a dead relative to score sympath, that's cold.) Jesus christ that rant is 10/10 cringe material. Don't think i've ever seen such whiney needeness. I mean, i've done some shit myself like i drunk texted my ex 2-3 times every time i went out for like a month, but this is just...she'll never, never, never take you back after something like this. And you know she talk about her friends about this stuff right? They all probably think you're some crazy, needy stalker freak by now. i feel sorry for her.

In general the only way you ever have a chance of getting back with your ex (you don't, anymore) is to completly ignore her (except being friendly, but slightly rejective, like she's an old friend you've lost contact with, if she contacts you) and try and make your life as awesome as possible.

i'm sorry anon, but every normie has gone through this stuff, dont act like its the end of the world. Just let it go anon.
>>
>>25348235
You can contact her once,twice maybe.

But dont do it 3rd time. It is as you say. If she cares even 2% about you she will contact you after a while.

There is no reason to force it,she is either interested or not. Contact her once and move on if she dosent respond in kind.

Trust me she will let you know if she cares/is interested
>>
File: 1436643077155.jpg (89 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1436643077155.jpg
89 KB, 706x706
>>25348406
you think i dont know that faggot?

i was feeling completely down and alone and i have no one. she said she loved me, so i reached out to her and received nothing

i hate myself

at least shes 35 miles away
>>
File: 1451226956936.gif (962 KB, 245x213) Image search: [Google]
1451226956936.gif
962 KB, 245x213
>Ex moves on
>Became a giant whore

I might not have popped her cherry, but at least I've got her nudes

Seriously though, kill me.
>>
>>25348450
well fuck now i feel kinda bad you fucking cunt, but i can't stand it when people try to guilt other people in to feeling sorry for them; it's way selfish and just shitty, childish thing to do.

I do not know if you care about the "cringe" - aspect of your rant, but i can comfort you in saying (i guess you probably know this) that eeevveryone have done stupid shit like this. I've seen all kinds of people in my social circle, from the hottest "stacy's" to half known musicans, act completly pathetic and batshit crazy trying to get their exes back, so it happens to all of us. I phonespammed one of my exes so much (very bad breakup) until i got the most heartbreaking replay "This is "random guys name" stop calling "myex"." and just like that i knew it was over forever.

You also see this in popular culture (eg Girls, HIYM or w/e really). its hard but sooner or later you just gotta let all that shit go
>>
>>25347798

Haha you used your grandma's death as a way to emotionally blackmail her into talking to you again! That's fucking pathetic and desperate lol
>>
>>25349195
i know. i know i'm a little autistic cringey useless faggot

im 18 though so i have at least a little bit of time to get my shit together

i was really close to her though and her death did hit me pretty hard, it came at the same time as a lot of other shit
>>
File: 1451273044638.jpg (200 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1451273044638.jpg
200 KB, 1024x576
Why don't you literally kill yourself.

Faggot piece of shit.
>>
File: 1386818432727.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1386818432727.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>25347284
>They've

Don't you mean "she"?
>>
>>25349256
You're worse than SJW at this point
>>
>>25349395

Because you're an idiot and can't us proper subject-verb agreement?

ex is singular
they is plural
>>
>>25349472

They can be singular

get with it faggot
>>
>have ex's nudes
>won't delete them because I'll probably never get to do anything like that again
>feel super depressed when looking at them, try not at all costs
>>
>that good feel when your ex died in a drunk driving accident and so did her chad bf and child
>>
>hooked up w someone
>tried dating for a bit, they didn't like it, broke it off
>i want to make them jealous and regret leaving me

>>25347380
How do I not make it obvious?
>>
My ex contacted me today. I've moved on. Feels great.
>>
>>25347798
I've done something like this anon.

I had this crush on somebody, but I did go on this super embarrassing drunk rant about how much I loved them and how happy they made me. I don't care now, but at the time I was really lovesick.

I basically got a "Oh, huh, that's sweet. Thanks." I guess that's better than a horrified reaction.

Basically what I'm saying is I've been there, you're okay, you're going to move on. It was a little shitty to try and blackmail her into talking to you again by whining about your other problems, but people do shitty, exploitative things when they're in a bad place. You're not a bad person and you deserve to be happy.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.