[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, need some serious advice here. How the fuck do you deal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: bigred.jpg (19 KB, 300x283) Image search: [Google]
bigred.jpg
19 KB, 300x283
Guys, need some serious advice here. How the fuck do you deal with loud feminists on campus who think you're the devil for having a dick? Can't exactly tell them to fuck off to Tumblr when you have the same class together.

This shits getting out of control.
>>
They're loud and angry because they need a good dicking. Never forget that. The condition is known as hysteria.
>>
Unless you're Chad with a circle of friends who will back you up no matter what, proof of being great with women or even having a partner, it is best to hide your power level as you will be ostracized and may even have false claims against you.

So basically, do not bother. Keep your head down and hold your tongue, it sucks I know but that is the price of "privilege" where you cannot even speak your mind without having your life ruined, you shitlord.
>>
>>25347224
>Can't exactly tell them to fuck off to Tumblr
Kill yourself beta, you're the reason why that happens in the first place.
These dumb feminists are lucky not to live in my city, they'd get stomped by me immediately.
>>
>>25347437
But OP has a lot to lose, where you seem to be speaking from a stand point of not giving a fuck. You have to remember they will try to get him kicked out etc for speaking out, and most likely will be successful.
>>
>>25347481
You must be really dumb if you think you can be kicked out for telling tehm to fuck off and not bother him.
>>
>>25347224
Ignore them heavily. Don't show any animosity towards them. Just don't befriend any of them and most certainly DON'T fuck them.

Without attention, they'll get bored.

Without penus, they'll die out.
>>
>>25347515
When there has been many cases of people who have had false rape claims, among other things against them, it is not dumb to play it safe. When you have a lynch mob against you outside of your dorm, you'd be singing a different tune if you want to keep going on with your course. You underestimate their power.
>>
>>25347515
What's the shitlord? you don't agree with feminism? well now it's confirmed that you are sexist, and that you are a rape advocate. Now I'll spread this around college with my crack team of people to the point where you will get harassed and bullied on a daily basis by many people, to the point it'll get reported to the faculty who are pressured not to offend or come across as a rape apologists and it will be you vs a mob.

But it's okay, you don't care right?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.