[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Go to MaddieSprings profile on mfc. What the fuck is a girl this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled-1.jpg (206 KB, 1004x690) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
206 KB, 1004x690
Go to MaddieSprings profile on mfc. What the fuck is a girl this pretty and cute doing whoring herself out?

Both men and women are giving up on each other. Women whore themselves out, men are retreating to virtual reality.
>>
>>25347032
>expecting any self respect from anyone
did you not know that it is currently the current year?
>>
When I can see and talk to a girl this cute, cuter than any girl I will ever date----whats even the fucking point of it all.
>>
>>25347032
Then who the fuck are women whoring themselves out to you retarded faggot
>>
>>25347167
I meant camwhoring themselves out, if you didn't have autism you would have been able to catch that.
>>
I can't seem to find a MyFigureCollection profile by that name, OP.
>>
>>25347191
My Free Cams. Its just the website name, then /#MaddieSprings
>>
Women are as horny and disgusting as men. My college roommate rubbed herself out to Max Hardcore videos and she was 8/10 by most people standards. They are degenerates. Even the pretty ones
>>
>>25347229
>even
especially*
>>
>>25347215
Yeah I was just trying to bait people into calling me a fag for thinking of an anime figure website instead of a place where girls show their tits. Sorry for the misfire I guess it's time for bed
>>
They're all whoring it up anon. The only difference is whether or not they do it in public or in private
>>
>>25347167
whoring themselves out to money
as in not committing to guys and having sex in loving relationships, but instead women today are into casual hookups and being camwhores
then, in 10-15 years, they'll try to commit to guys who a large number probably won't want to

I'm an average-above average looking guy with autism, but I can't find girls to date me, only fatties and ugly girls who want me to fuck them for 1-2 nights and get out so they can continue to wait for their christian grey superman to sweep them off their feet
>>
i'm watching her now. never watched a camgirl before. she's naked getting stoned.

i've only been in a girls room once so this is strange.
>>
>>25347316
Just don't spend money on the site man, its addicting. Let the other thirsty men give the tips.
>>
>>25347032

if you were a fucking attractive 20 year old girl and you could make thousands of dollars a year doing literally nothing but masturbating for a bunch of losers on webcam you wouldn't do it?

it's like free money. women are addicted to fucking spending money on stupid materialistic shit like shoes and handbags so they have no qualms whatsoever about camwhoring to get those things. the end justifies the means in their eyes.
>>
>>25347032
>what the fuck is a girl this pretty and cute doing whoring herself out?

she's raking it in
>>
File: 1447202259756.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447202259756.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
>why would a very attractive girl do a very easy and lucrative job when some neckbeards frown upon it

One of life's mysteries i guess
>>
>>25347316
This is my time watching a camgirl too (I fap to 2D I'm just bored) and this is sort of chill I guess. I'd definitely do this if I were a girl and could make good money for it.

The whole thing just makes me sad for the guys though. I mean trust me I'm beyond pathetic but I don't understand trying to win the affection of a camgirl who will literally only see me as the number of tokens I give her. Though I guess these people probably can't understand why I jerk off to anime girls.

Well, she's cute. I'd wish her well but I'm not making an account
>>
>>25347396
don't have money to spend.

this is really strange. it's all so weirdly transparent about how it's all for money but i suppose that's what the viewers sign up for. also, she keeps talking about making her mom get mad. literally just said "f" instead of fuck. she just seems really young.

fuck, i'm getting old.

>"you make me feel like somebody loves me"
>>
>>25347443
This guy gets it. There are many that don't too but would they give us the time of day?????
>>
>>25347443
Don't say this like there's anything wrong with it. If I could show my asshole to make money to build a disgusting game rig I'd slip a disk in my back trying to get in position so fast
>>
>>25347596

there isn't anything wrong with it. it's better than selling your ass on the street and it's very lucrative. i knew a girl that did it once. she wasn't even popular on the site and she didn't do it that often and she would show me these giant fucking checks that she got every month or two. shit is bananas.
>>
File: tribe.jpg (175 KB, 1024x966) Image search: [Google]
tribe.jpg
175 KB, 1024x966
any place where I can find recorded cam shows by model's name?
>>
File: kalyda.jpg (65 KB, 590x404) Image search: [Google]
kalyda.jpg
65 KB, 590x404
>>25347653
Camgirlvideos.org but you gotta pay 11 bucks a month for an upstore account to download them
>>
she looks kind of like a guy desu
>>
>>25347032
>Women whore themselves out
Women whore themselves out... to CHAD

Fix'd for ya m8
>>
>>25347186
>if you didn't have autism you would have been able to catch that.

Apart from autism, he need to be Chad to catch that.
>>
>>25347250
That's not why people is calling you a fag. You're a faggot for thinking women do this because of "men retreating"
>>
>>25347032
>What the fuck is a girl this pretty and cute doing whoring herself out?

They can make a few hundred to several thousand a week for like an hour of work a day.

Beats working fast food.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.