[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw weed withdrawals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 26
File: 1447565363372.png (14 KB, 635x773) Image search: [Google]
1447565363372.png
14 KB, 635x773
>tfw weed withdrawals
>>
File: 1413944038951.jpg (34 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1413944038951.jpg
34 KB, 480x480
>tfw dry
>tfw don't wanna eat
>one small grinder completely stuffs me and makes me feel like shit
>>
>tfw only get hungry when I smoke
how do I unfuck my shit up?
>>
>broke neet
>haven't smoked in 2 days, crushing boredom
>neighbor offers me a bowl for some batteries + CDs.
>fuck yeah! goin to get hiiiigh
>make trade, then he wants to share the bud (wtf?)
>I want to save it.
>somehow he convinces me to give him half the meager bowl he traded me (my fault for agreeing)
>He leaves me a crumb
>I tell him it's just a tease and too little too get high on, give it back
>Feel incredibly pissed and depressed
>realize I am addicted to weed.
>return crock pot to goodwill for weed money
>not enough $
>buy cheap pint of whiskey
>drunkposting as of now
>wish I was high
>>
>weed withdrawls
nigger what? shut the fuck up
>>
>>25347319
>tfw my best friend is my plug
I've been smoking daily, though. Kind of want to cut back for a while.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447244779850.jpg (47 KB, 647x553) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447244779850.jpg
47 KB, 647x553
>>25347319
Holy fuck. What kind of trailer do you live in?
>>
>>25347039
Starve the shit out of yourself for like a day or two and your body will realize, then just start forcing yourself to start an eating pattern. Been through this more than once me familia.
Who /concentrates/ here?
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 1012x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 1012x557
>tfw caffeine withdrawels
>>
>>25347454
Thanks for the reply, anon. How do concentrates compare to smoking? I heard they hit a lot harder
>>
Feel sorry for people that buy into the 'weed is harmless' meme, then cant even get hungry or remember shit.
>>
>>25347319
jeez thats a terrible thing to happen. hope your fortune turns around soon mate.
>>
Weed withdrawals are no worse than caffeine withdrawals.

To stimulate your appetite, try cooking something new, with some nice spices like cumin or and chili powder.

Btw, cumin tastes better if you lightly fry it along with some vegetables. Cooked cumin powder is more pleasing than raw-ish cumin powder.
>>
>tfw gone dry because of health problems
It's been like a year. You'll move on anon.
>>
I don't get weed withdrawals but when I stop smoking weed I go fucking mad. I fight with people, act arrogant, get upset at the silliest shit...
I just go back to normal.
>>
My last joint. Tomorrow is going to be a terrible, terrible day
>>
>smoke a bowl 3 times a day
>this goes on for 3 months
>realize I'm dry until the 7th
>first day, first hour, first time since October 29

HARDEN THE HELL UP OP
>>
Bout to dab into oblivion famtachi
>>
Trying to severely cut back on weed in 2016. Can't get motivated to do anything for myself when I can just get stoned and stare at a monitor until it's time for bed. It's such a pleasant state though.
>>
>>25347696
what kind of problems?
>>
File: 1431090810926.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1431090810926.jpg
269 KB, 1920x1080
I had a QP and then smoked it all, then I had like 8 grams of resin, and I smoked all of that too. As of last night I'm all out. Thinking about picking up an oz with my Christmas dosh, but I really need to save up to move out. Decisions, decisions.

>>25347319
where you at homeskillet?

>>25347548
If you're dabbing from a rig then yeah they'll hit you like a fucking train. You can also put concentrates in a vape pen if you have the right atomizer it hits more like a joint, still can get you fucking blasted though.

>>25347644
Wrong. I've had withdrawals that fuck with my stomach bad. Like the laying in your bed at a 90 degree angle rolling around and writhing in pain. It depends on how much and how long you've been using. Weed withdrawals are indeed babby shit though. Nothing at all like morphine or alcohol or benzo withdrawals. I've been through kinda bad alcohol withdrawals once. It doesn't compare.

>>25347702
I'm a bit more irritable when I stop smoking. Exercise is the key. Listen to some angry music and do pushups, curls, deadlifts, benchpress, ect and you'll feel fantastic afterwards.

>>25347818
I'm trying to get just motivated enough to move out and support myself and my pretty relaxed weed habit. I smoke often, but not a lot. I bought a quarter pound in November of last year and ran out around the end of November this year. My weed smoking friends laugh at how well I conserve my weed yet am always high.
>>
>tfw got high yesterday and just had a bad time

i think i smoked myself out because the first few hits did nothing but then i took a few more and got jacked up.

gonna lay off it until the new year
>>
>>25346936
shut the fuck up you stupid stoner there is no such thing

try HEROIN WITHDRAWAL you fuckboi
>>
>>25349021
nigga thats 2 days
>>
>don't smoke for 1 day
>insomnia overdrive: engaged
>nightmare synthesis: activated

Why must my mind punish me so
>>
File: 1428536054656.jpg (36 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1428536054656.jpg
36 KB, 230x230
>tfw smoked a gram a day for 2 years
>tfw haven't smoked in 6 months
Feels good man. It's too bad I couldn't enjoy in moderation.
>>
>Smoke weed for 10 straight years
>Sometimes get paranoia from it in the past, not too often
>Now almost every time I smoke it just gives me anxiety
>Moving on to other drugs because weed sucks for me now
>>
>>25346936
deal with it you fucking junkie
>>
>>25349111
im at the same stage

it doesnt make me high, i just smoke it to feel normal. when i dont smoke it i feel crippling boredom
>>
>>25349043
That's retarded. Why are junkies such tryhards? That's why you chose smack in the first place. Trying too hard again.
>>
>>25349043
there is such thing. it's not well documented. It's not THAT bad, but can be uncomfortable and depressing for sure.

You need to be smoking a lot of weed pretty much daily to get WDs, but they are real. Heroin WD is 5 times worse, but that doesn't mean weed WD isn't bad too.
>>
File: 1412121951921.jpg (48 KB, 400x491) Image search: [Google]
1412121951921.jpg
48 KB, 400x491
>>25349142
this, I haven't been able to enjoy weed in over 6 years. Smoking it now is basically just smoking myself into a living nightmare for a few days with no sleep. Haven't had any in over 2 years and don't really plan on getting some ever again
>>
>>25349156
wow what a great, insightful response. Well thought out and constructive, 10/10 post.

Ass.

>>25349174
take a break, dude. you're not doing yourself any good. you'll be happier if you can actually get high again. Just smoke less and you'll eventually feel it again.
>>
>>25349205
Well weed is more of a mental dependency and heroin (and other real drugs) are physical and mental
>>
>>25349174
Give it a month and you'll feel fine again. I had tried quitting in the past but only ever made it 2 weeks. I only quit this time because I spent my 22nd birthday crying by myself and had an epiphany if you will. I wouldn't say my life is any better but I save a lot of money and don't feel like a degenerate drug addict.
>>
>>25349207
It usually just coincides with my depression, if I'm feeling shitty it will amplify it, I get too introspective and go into shitty thought loops

If I'm not depressed (which hasn't been for many years), then weed makes me feel happy, everything seems more interesting ,etc. But I think this is just the new normal for me, my life is a lot of depression and smoking weed just makes me think about it more.

>tfw stims

Thats where its at, fuck all the junkie shit and the xanax, even though I do like xanax, at least I feel energized on stims and feel pretty good most of the time.

I do think coke is kind of overrated although it does feel nice
>>
>med recommendation expires in a week
>don't feel like renewing it
>I know i'm gonna need it eventually

Probably won't renew it just so I can force myself to quit for a year or so.
>>
>>25349236
yeah i know. you said there was no such thing as weed WD and there is. no one's saying that heroin WD is easy.
>>
>>25349156
I don't think you know what "junkie" means, anon. Maybe you don't have the merit to be giving anyone advice.

>>25349174
Same problem. I usually buy bulk, around two ozs to a quarter pound at a time, so I usually just have one strain. But I've been told that switching it up helps keep things fresh. Too much indo? Smoke some sativa. Smoke some hybrids of varying ratios too. Experiment with strains and edibles and concentrates. Maybe make it a ritual to not smoke at all one day out of the week. Or trade the weed for some beer for a day or two. Go sober a day and then munch on some mushrooms.

You know, just keep it new. Rotate your crops and all.

>>25349236
That's not entirely true. Weed settles your stomach. If you smoke a gram of hash all day every day for two months like I did and just plain stop one day and tell me how your stomach feels. Multiple times I wanted to go to the hospital cause the pain was so bad, but I felt like a douche for considering it so I didn't. It was hell on earth for a good two days though.
>>
>>25349235
>>25349344
hello reddit, pls kill urselves
>>
>>25349398
I don't even understand the connection? How did you read my post and think: reddit? You sound like a Black Lives Matter protester accusing everything you don't like as "racist".

Back to your safespace.
>>
Taking a break right now to save money and weaken my tolerance.

I hope I can be back on track in a few weeks
>>
>>25347334
>weed isn't addictive
>it's just a plant
>I can quit anytime I want to
>>
>>25349398
>wahh, people are diagreeing with me
>"kill urself reddit fag"

another good one. You're good at this.
>>
>>25349205
there is no 'weed withdrawal'

When your legs are restless, you have no appetite, no will to go on, suicidal thoughts, a runny nose, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, mood swings, constant temperature changes, cold sweats, and every cell in your body is begging for what it thinks it needs - THEN you fucking talk to me.

You weedfags literally know NOTHING.
>>
>>25349479
oh my fucking god. shut the fuck up dude. this is a weed WD thread, not a heroin WD thread.

What are you trying to prove?

Your suffering is greater than our suffering. there you go. Happy now? Jesus christ you're one huge faggot kid.
>>
>3 bowls left
>spent all day thinking about how o only have 3 bowls left
>really don't want to be out
>>
File: 1446445636965.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1446445636965.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
>>25349479
>tfw mom noticed my alcohol shakes

Haven't drank in almost 6 months and still get the shakes
>>
>>25349531
You're complaining about something that isn't real. Complaining about 'weed withdrawal' when you mean "oh i have no weed that kinda sucks" is the equivalent of when tumblr girls say they have PTSD for something

It's not real
>>
>>25349564
buy more?

bigblox
>>
>>25349479
>you weedfags know nothing
>implying I'm not a poly drug user of morphine and weed.
>Implying I haven't been through acute opiate WD as well as weed WD

yes, yes. we all get that Heroin wd is bad. now shut the fuck up you colossal homo
>>
>>25349602
You don't have withdrawal bro, you have autism. Now fuck off.
>>
>>25349479
Why do alcoholics and junkies have to complain so much. Yes weed withdrawals are less serious than opiate and alcohol and benzo withdrawals. What's your point beyond that? This is why people think drug addicts are degenerates. You're petty and unpleasant. Go find a corner to nod off in so you don't ruin other people's good time.
>>
>>25349479

You win the biggest scumbag of the thread award, head down to your methadone clinic tomorrow to pick up your cake!

Fuck offffffff
>>
>>25349639
>Now fuck off.
Yes, let's all "fuck off" of the thread that heroin faggets made for talking about heroin. Oh wait...
>>
>>25349602
Smoke a gram a day for a month and then stop. then tell me you don't experience real WD symptoms.

Trust me, your appetite will be fucked, you'll have diarrhea. You will have insomnia, you will be sweating like CRAZY and also sweating in your sleep. You will have constant headaches and stomach pain.

now shut the fuck up about things you know nothing about.
>>
>>25349605
I need to save my money to move out though, and be a grown responsible man and what not
>>
File: s6guhnI.png (482 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
s6guhnI.png
482 KB, 1203x1447
Who /HighTolerance/ here? The first time I smoked was when I was 16 and a gram barely got me buzzed.

Having to pay so much to get high is suffering especially when I have a regular smoker friend who gets stoned off half a bowl.

Thinking of trying dab will that help?
>>
>>25349701
Try edibles. I could easily smoke 7 bowls in a night but I ate a brownie and was high for 6 hours.
>>
>>25349696
oh that sucks. Wish I could throw you a virtual gram because I know that feeling all too well.
>>
>>25349701
Dude. the answer to high tolerance isn't smoking more. not ever is that the answer. you want it to be, because that gives you permission to smoke more.

you need to smoke LESS. that doesn't even mean you can't smoke daily, neccessarily. It means having some amount of control over your use.

For example, I try to limit myself to one cone every 3 hours. that way I don't build up a large tolerance. I'm always getting high and never go through serious WD.

If you're smoking a gram a day, try to halve that. etc etc. You don't have to stop completely to have a low tolerance. Just exercise some control.
>>
>>25349751
Thanks mang, I appreciate it
>>
>>25346936
>25346936
Caffine is more addictive than weed by far, and 50% of people do it.
>>
>be heavy opiate user
>decide to quit
>do dxm daily

It's really that easy. Dxm is definitely way way worse for you but at least I don't lose my shit when I don't have any, and it's as easy as hitting up a few dollars stores for 4 boxes of coricidin each and the stash is replenished. I eat a box a day and life is a beautiful dream. Tolerance is a bitch but I never liked the robowalk much anyway.
>>
Jesus Christ OP it isn't that hard. I smoked every single day from 4/20 this year until mid-August and quit cold turkey without the slightest of withdrawal symptoms. Get it together.
>>
>>25350108
This isn't a constructive post, even if you think it is. You're not helping OP, you're making him feel worse.

Maybe withdrawals are easy for you, but obviously not for OP. Why can't you be understanding in that fact?

It's like everyone wants to define their strength based on the weakness of others. How terribly predictable.
>>
>being addicted to weed
top kek its all in your head, there is literally no physical or chemical dependency there. Just focus your time on something else and you'll forget all about it
>>
>>25350320
>it's all in your head

yeah, in other words it's mentally addicting.
>>
File: 1438006842994.jpg (45 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1438006842994.jpg
45 KB, 480x480
>>25349726
who else here doesn't get the edibles meme?

been smoking erryday for 2 years

tried like 3 different brownies from different people and not one of them even did anything. i paid 10 dollars for each one too
>>
>>25350401
edibles made from leaf and stem are never going to be great, and that seems to be what gets used by shitcunts
>>
>>25350361
>mentally addicting
thats an oxymoron, a bullshit unscientific term for being a lazy piece of shit. if something is addicting, it will have a quantifiable effect on your body.

otherwise it just means you have a weak will
>>
>>25350478
weed does have a quantifiable effect on the body asswipe.
>>
>>25349679
this is true, weed WD fucked me, I literally got all of those symptoms and it got so bad I went to the doctor because I thought I had some kind of cancer due to waking up in puddles of sweat every night and not eating just from quitting weed. Fuck anyone who says its not real. Also, that heroin guy just needs to stfu and od already.
>>
tfw you in morphine withdrawal right now LOL

I feel very bad
>>
>tfw that 'lsd' the cunt sold you was rc garbage
I hate life so fucking much. Everything has to be a disappointment these days.
>>
>take 0.5mg xanax today for first time
>works great, no anxiety in public
>smoke weed later
>fall asleep for a few hours
is this common? I don't want to just fall asleep when I smoke weed
>>
>>25350629
it's common when you're already on xanax.
>>
>>25350656
I guess that will keep me from turning into a benzo abuser then
>>
>>25350059
Some guys from my dorm and i used to robotrip on weekends. After i experienced 2 years time in one night i quit though
>>
>>25350401
Where I am, Dispensaries have awesome edibles that are made from buds, not stems or leaves, and they really contain the amount of cannabis they're marked. There's more pressure on Dispensaries to sell real stuff as opposed to street edibles which are almost always made from shit leftovers to turn a quick profit. They sell cookies that range from 50mg to 200mg, and the high can be amazing depending on what you consume along side the cannabis.

I know for me, I got the best fucking high from a half 50mg cookie when I ate it on an empty stomach with no caffeine or any other stimulant. It was really intense and I loved it. For a while, I always ate edibles two hours after a meal with a couple caffeine tablets because of some online advice. It was said that the caffeine can intensify the effects of THC and eating on a full stomach helps the high last longer.

Turns out, for me at least, the caffeine dulled my high and eating edibles on a full stomach just spreads out the high, so that equated to wasting a lot of fucking good edibles.

I have half a cookie left and I'm making sure I eat it at least 6 hours after eating food and having no caffeine or nicotine in me.

It's probably different for everybody, but this is just my experience.
>>
>>25350255
>inferiority detected
>>
>>25350607
iktf
>buy "triple dipped" blotters with friend
>fry for like twice as long as I normally do
>look at friend and we both agree we arent having fun after like 9 hours and we just want to come down
>fry for another 3 or so hours
>see dealer a few weeks later at a party
>"oh yeah that lsd... well the girl i got it from told me she messed up and gave me 2cb sorry about that, was it fun though?"
I really dont even know what the fuck I took I dont think 2cb lasts that long but ive never actively pursued and ingested rc's so I cant be 100% sure just going off what the guy told me. Ive done acid a few times and most of the time its pretty much the same type of high, this one was just exceptionally long and intense and had no real introspective properties just 12 hours of crazy visuals and sweating. It was the same size as the blotters I normally get so that makes me think it might have been something from the nbome series as ive read 2cb is actually a larger sized tab compared to something like lsd or 25-i
>>
File: 1440251100760.jpg (40 KB, 400x478) Image search: [Google]
1440251100760.jpg
40 KB, 400x478
>>25347319
>bowl for some batteries + CDs

Please tell me all of the things you have traded for weed over the years, as I am curious.
>>
>>25350728
I have no idea what you're talking about or what your point is.
>>
>>25350741
That's because you're a shitcunt m8
>>
Smoked up last night, unsure if I want to smoke tonight and watch the cricket and have a wank or wait until tomorrow night and watch the cricket with the boys at a mates apartment and horse around
>>
File: 1451319911555.jpg (8 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
1451319911555.jpg
8 KB, 265x265
>tfw good friend orders dankest weed I've ever had from darknet (pineapple and blueberry kush, trainwreck, legit white widow)
>I get it from him for 10/g
>Sell it for 25/g
>>
>>25350732
def not 2cb from that description. Were they bitter?
>>
Whoever thinks weed isn't addictive is a moron how could something that creates feelings of happiness and contentment used habitually not be?
>>
>>25346936
lmao, the only thing you need after stopping weed is some valerian or melatonin to help start sleeping regularly again.
>>
>>25350801
kind of like an earthy metallic taste. Like dirt and metal. Ive always followed the "if its bitter, its a spitter" with tabs and It didnt numb my tongue or anything so I dont think I can ever know for sure what it really was but it was close to the highest ive ever been off of anything in my life. Only things that would compare for me is high extract salvia or 4gs of golden teachers but neither of those lasted that long (10 mins with salvia like 7 hours on gooms)
>>
>>25350847
I have access to weed right now and I vaped it 2 days ago. I'm not doing it now. And I'm not shaking and sweating or feeling anxious or anything. I generally smoke it heavily for a couple weeks then take a month off. I don't like how lazy and fat it makes me.
>>
>>25350607

I think lsd is a meme. We had a big police brutality case where they killed some kid at a show. It finally died down when toxicology showed he died from lsd overdose. I was skeptical since lsd is widely studied and has no ld-50,but everyone bought it.

Lsd is hard enough to find by the tab, much less by the kilo the kid had to have done to die from it.
>>
>haven't smoked in two years
>smoke with extended family over Christmas
>want to start smoking again

I wish I wasn't so beta that I could find someone to buy from.
>>
>>25350925
people don't understand the difference between physically addicting and mentally addicting.
>>
>>25349818
>just exercise some control
Nigga if any of us would be capable of that we wouldn't be in this thread.
>>
>>25346936
Iktf

After several weeks of smoking daily, it's so jarring. Really fucks with your serotonin levels
>>
>>25351000
Lmao, that's a fucking cover up or a research chem for sure. The cops beat him to death, it sounds like. There's just no way he OD'd on lsd. That's impossible.
>>
>>25351000
>he died from lsd overdose
sounds legit
>>
>mfw clean for almost 10 months
you're missing out
>>
I wish people like you didn't exist. You shit up the country. The quality of life would be so much better if people who did drugs didn't exist. Drugs takes control of everyone's lives, even if not completely at first it always gradually does.
>>
>>25351785
>browses /r9k/
>thinks he can judge others
>>
File: 1446480895213.jpg (46 KB, 640x522) Image search: [Google]
1446480895213.jpg
46 KB, 640x522
>>25351785
Lmaong it ur live
>>
>>25351111
>overdosing on LSD is impossible

And all the cases when it permanently fucked people up are not overdoses why?
>>
>wait a week to buy one whole gram
>finally get it
>it's .9
This gets old. ;_;
>>
I smoke weed. I consume heroin.
"Weed withdrawals" Wtf you guys are fucking pathetic. I just woke up and this was the first shit I had to read today. I'm fucking rustled. Kill yourself weed withdrawal bitches.
>>
>>25352032
Marijuana's not a drug.

I used to suck dick for coke.
>>
>>25351869
Show me one.
>>
>>25351869
I'm talking about dying, mi muchacho.
>>
File: blehhhh.png (316 KB, 571x428) Image search: [Google]
blehhhh.png
316 KB, 571x428
>>25350108
>this year
>started and quit in the SAME year, and only for half of it at that

kek, that's like saying "I drank everyday for half a year, and I didn't get the shakes!" try being at it for 12 years; hell, you were probably still using crayons for schoolwork for a few of them
>>
>>25352045
sup bob saget
>>
>used to smoke mad weed
>ate away at my wallet and freetime
>realized that was bad
>bad is a problem, therefore I had a problem
>the problem was due to excessive marijuana use, therefore I had a weed problem
>not edgy enough to think I'm ubermench enough for cold turkey
>stop buying weed by hang around my weed smoking buddies more often to get a fix
>gradually hang out with them less and less, thereby weening myself off toxic people and my addiction
>months later
>don't smoke weed anymore

>realize I am dependent on coffee
>started watering down my coffee
>drink less and less of it each day
>got back into lifting to distract myself
>don't care about coffee much anymore

who /reasonable/ here? Feels good to have a good grasp of reality. Drugs are fun and helpful, weed in excess is a bad thing. Weed as habitual recreation is weed in excess, therefore habit weed smoking is a bad thing. Coffee is good for you but only in moderation and it is too easy to use out of moderation, therefore you are best just not using it altogether, focus on vegetable/vitamin intake and exercise if you're desperate for an energy boost in your life.

Also don't waste time on girls unless they come to you and are enthusiastic. Do productive hobbies instead and lift and occasionally hit on girls instead of masturbating.

No coffee
No weed
No fap (except unintentional noctural emissions)
Yes exercise
Yes healthy diet
Yes socialisation

No one will do this for 6 months to a year then come tell me I'm wrong and the opposite is true. You know I'm right.

Make 2016 your year, you deserve it, it's been a long time coming but dammit this is your year, your first of many years.
>>
>>25351869
nigga they still alive, just broke in the head. that orange juice guy isn't some corpse they threw behind bars. it's definitely possible to die from an accident/trauma resulting from being a fucking nutcase dumbass, but a proper OD where they just drop? no way, unless it's a research chem (not LSD)
>>
>>25352079
>No fap
Oh it's one of your people.
>>
>>25352115

it's easy if you replace daily masturbation with lifting, impossible and useless if not. basically a supplement for lifting. It will also motivate you via biological force to talk to and flirt with girls.
>>
>>25352203
I did all that then realised drugs were more enjoyable so I went back to that in moderation.
>>
File: 1408146135471.jpg (121 KB, 753x724) Image search: [Google]
1408146135471.jpg
121 KB, 753x724
>planning on completely stopping myself from smoking weed & cigarettes, and cutting down on my fapping significantly for all of 2016 so I can fully get my shit together
>cigarettes is easy as fuck to quit (never been addicted to them not once), but weed withdrawals fucking suck
>tfw have to really enjoy these final two days of sweet, sweet freedom before I have to embark on the hells of sobriety & the "real world"
>>
You guys should try doing a day on/day off

Works for me. If you really enjoy doing something you shouldn't have to do it every day, you appreciate something more when you don't. Most of you are probably smoking to run away from something though, so yeah. I've been there, now primarily use it so I can write music.
>>
Was weed a gateway drug for you guys?

It was for me.

>DARE was right
>>
File: 1416927618211.gif (2 MB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
1416927618211.gif
2 MB, 189x189
>>25352374
The idea of a gateway drug is bullshit. Its spoke about like alcohol and cigarettes aren't gateway drugs. It's like arguing eating some tendies is a gateway to cannibalism.
>>
>>25352335
>You guys should try doing a day on/day off
this

Or have a smoking window. I only ever smoke after 9 pm.
>>
File: 1444171959410.png (41 KB, 608x878) Image search: [Google]
1444171959410.png
41 KB, 608x878
2 days a week, 2 grams per day reporting in

makes it sweeter, makes no dependence, makes it borderline psychedelic when you do smoke cause of low tolerance and enormous quantity
>>
>>25347493
I get these a lot.

I only smoke like once or twice a year because I have absolutely no connections anymore.
>>
File: le disgruntled mouse.jpg (7 KB, 255x220) Image search: [Google]
le disgruntled mouse.jpg
7 KB, 255x220
>>25352079
>The normie levels seeping off this post
>>
>>25352969
He's right though. A lot of men here have a problem with indulgence, whether it's drugs, vidya, porn whatever. Self discipline equals self respect.
>>
>>25346936
>currently quitting opiates

Yeah, you're a faggo.
>>
>friend picked up five grams for 40
>offered to roll a blunt and cut the leftovers in half if I paid him 20
>decide to go through with it
>he fucking uses 3.5 fucking grams on the blunt
>that leaves me with less than a fucking gram for 20 bucks
>had to only use it for special occasions all week
>9 days until payday
>only enough dosh left for food and gas
>ran out of weed tonight
I want to fucking die
>>
File: eqU.gif (933 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
eqU.gif
933 KB, 480x270
i did a lot of ecstacy over christmas

first time i got withdrawals from it was this time

holy fuck i wanted to shoot myself honestly
>>
>>25354613
how much is a lot?
>>
>>25354637
was probably rolling about 50% of the time for 5 days or so, diminishing returns are a bitch
>>
>>25349701
yeah probably bcus you smoke on shit tier usa weed
>>
One of my friends offered me some weed so I told him to fuck off and reported him to the police. His home got raided and apparently he was growing it so he's in prison now. Fucking junkie deserves it
>>
>>25347493
I have this too. I have headaches in the evening if I didn't have any coffee that day. Way better than I was last year though. I needed at least a cup every four hours to be able to function and also a cup before sleeping. Otherwise I would keep having rushing thoughts, anxiety and insomnia when I tried to go to sleep.
>>
>>25354556
light up with friends yo
>>
I started smoking last month, and so far I've only smoked five or six times, of which only half were an amount big enough to make me high, although I know I did not have a session where I smoked enough for a "normal" high yet, only really soft and short ones. Any suggestions and tips for a new user? If I know myself I'm pretty sure that going down this road can be bad, so any advice is appreciated.
>>
>>25346936
But I thought you degenerate stoners said weed wasn't addictive?
>>
>>25354694
Don't bother taking it more than once a month, you idiot.
You're just frying your brain.
>>
File: 1425164372322.jpg (123 KB, 1350x1300) Image search: [Google]
1425164372322.jpg
123 KB, 1350x1300
>tfw straight edge
>tfw no withdrawals or money problems
>tfw retarded normies think they're "letting lose and enjoying themselves" when really they're just fucking their lives up even harder
>you will never be dependent on a substance to reach a normal level of satisfaction
>>
File: 1451449084527.png (363 KB, 536x536) Image search: [Google]
1451449084527.png
363 KB, 536x536
>tfw finally getting weed again tomorrow after almost two months without smoking

This is gonna be good.
>>
>>25346936

Best cure for this is water. I've noticed. I'm going on a limb here and theorizing the water pushes the left over weed (whatever chemical THC breaks down into) out of your system.

>>25347039

Don't? Eat less, spend less money on food and other things, lose some weight. You can put that feeling to good use.

>>25347319

Just embrace the boredom. It's okay to be boredom. Remember -- no one ever died from being bored. Just find something, even mundane, to pass the time and keep you busy.
>>
>>25347493

These are worse than anything. I've been drinking soda all day every day for years and if I quit I just get headaches and other problems. Now my kidneys feel like their hurting, I'm having trouble problems I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it. No insurance so I can't go find out.
>>
File: 420.jpg (127 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
127 KB, 1024x768
>>25348947

>Listen to some angry music

It's funny how you can't get into it when you're high but when you're out and broke you can again.

Weed is the cure for anger. You just have to unfortunately feel the anger and let it flow through you when you stop.
>>
>>25349111

Yeah I do a gram a day too. I mean... It's always like that. Sometimes two. My tolerance never seems to go down. I don't tell many people this, but I smoked "spice" for 8 months when I couldn't find weed/couldn't have it and I wonder if it fucked up my tolerance.
>>
ITT Degenerates with no willpower putting the high from a really light drug on a pedestal

Fucking fags lmao

I smoked all day every day for like 3 years straight then one day I just stopped because I didn't want to get a job to pay for it

It's only weed

It's not like you're a heroin addict or something

fucking faggots
>>
Suck a dick op I'm detoxing on day 3 of opiate widthdrawl and I feel like dying ..I smoked for like 10 years and quit with no widthdrawls Suck it up and man up
>>
File: 1451035340523.jpg (59 KB, 385x286) Image search: [Google]
1451035340523.jpg
59 KB, 385x286
Weed is just a waste of money, and the high you get from it isn't as good as when you mix it in food.

I'd always mix it in my instant noodles, eat it, chill for a while, eyes get heavy, pass out on the couch. Repeat. Then my stomach felt like eating 2-3 horses when waking up.

Glad I quit.
>>
>>25346936
the only way to get weed withdrawals is when you stop when you don't want to quit so just choose:
smoke weed everyday or quit
>>
If you are a casual smoker you should save all your stems and leaves from your bags. When you run out from being a pathetic broke ass loser you can make qwiso hash out of your stems.

Since I know you're broke all you need is 90% ISO alcohol from the drug store. It's cheap and small enough to steal if you're really that fucking pathetic. I'm not telling you how to make it because I feel like I'm already holding your stupid fucking hand too much already.

Get your fucking shit together shitwad.
>>
>>25356217

Heroin and meth users are like the fucking navy seal posters of drugs.

>I graduated top in my class on getting myself fucked up!

No one cares. This isn't a race. This isn't the krunk Olympics.
>>
I've got 2 grams of ket waiting for me at home lads, it'll be my first time. Any tips?
>>
File: 1424891798913.jpg (13 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1424891798913.jpg
13 KB, 597x519
anyone else have sinus issues from daily weed use for years?

50% of the time one side is blocked, 25% of the time my whole nose feels like a block of concrete and 25% of the time it's clear

looks like i have to quit. im turning into a mouthbreather at night and its cucking my mouth up pham
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.