[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You pretend you know everything about being a woman and assume
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 6
File: 2015-08-11-17-53-18--154090691.jpg (6 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-11-17-53-18--154090691.jpg
6 KB, 192x263
You pretend you know everything about being a woman and assume everything is so easy. Sure, maybe if you don't put any thought into anything that you do maybe it is easy because there are men everywhere trying to make your life easy but if you do put thought into the things that you do being a woman is hard. I have to constantly deal with the disgust that I feel for myself for unintentionally hurting men's feelings. I have to deal with the disgust that I feel for myself for being aware that I will never experience the love that men are capable of feeling. I have to deal with the disgust that I feel for myself for knowing that I will never be content with any man, no matter how loving and devout that man may be. I have to deal with the disgust that I feel for myself for knowing that I have never achieved anything in life on my own, that everything has been given to me to a certain degree. I have to deal with the disgust that I feel of myself for being a fucking succubus.
>>
>>25346865
I think you're taking the opinions expressed on this board too seriously. Although judging by the tone of your post, I assume you're looking for "ROASTIE GET OUT" type replies to validate your low self esteem. The girl in your image is a qt though. Good job.
>>
and Chad's thundercock and alcohol erases all those thoughts temporarily so small wonder women are addicted to him nothing personnnall kiddddooo
>>
>I have to constantly deal with the disgust that I feel for myself for unintentionally hurting men's feelings
> I have to deal with the disgust that I feel for myself for knowing that I have never achieved anything in life on my own, that everything has been given to me to a certain degree

try being an ugly grill and then tell me about your problems
>>
>>25346865
>>25346962
post pussies.
>>
>>25346962
I'd rather be ugly than to deal with these feels.
>>25346927
No, I've experienced all of the things that I mentioned.
>>
>>25347051
no you wouldn't
live is 10000x worse when you're ugly and a woman
>>
>>25346865
SHOO SHOO ROAST BEEF SHOO
>>
>>25347051
If you've experienced all of those things then you have the opportunity to change your behavior. It doesn't have to be that way forever.
>>
>>25346865
>I have to deal with the disgust that I feel for myself for being aware that I will never experience the love that men are capable of feeling
>I have to deal with the disgust that I feel for myself for knowing that I will never be content with any man, no matter how loving and devout that man may be
>I have to deal with the disgust that I feel for myself for knowing that I have never achieved anything in life on my own, that everything has been given to me to a certain degree
>I have to deal with the disgust that I feel of myself for being a fucking succubus

jesus christ. i hope this is bait. stop taking the propaganda seriously and just be a decent person. you're not inferior because of something innate in you. if you suck, it's because of what you do.

solution: don't do dumb shit

seriously, it's not that hard to be better than a huge chunk of humanity.
>>
>>25346865

Good. I'm exactly the same, but I'm a guy. Let's fuck.
>>
>>25347107
It doesn't have anything to do with my behavior. I behave a morally and I try to separate myself from other women as much as I kind to try to hide the traits that disgust me in women but there are things that I can't run away from such as the constant need for attention (even if I don't act on it) and the part that I already mentioned about never being content
>>
>>25347204
As much as I can*
>>
>female
>negative feel
o i am laffin
>>
a lot of my experiences have fitted uncannily to the schema r9k talks about

it's not that I don't believe exceptions exist, just that they're rare and easymodo is very legit
>>
>>25347159
I can't escape those innate traits that are ingrained in myself. I can choose not to act that way but that doesn't take away the feelings.
>>
>>25346865
Look at this image of Ivan the Terrible and his son. Now look at the emotion in his eyes. This is what makes us different, you roasty toasties could never show emotion like that, because you're mentally on the level of a little child and everything has to go your way. You wouldn't even care about his death and just live on, because "that's life man xD you know, life's shit, but no reason to annoy others xD"
And now think of the man who painted this, 10 000s of hours practice put into it, while everything you women produce is drama about you you you you, nobody wants to listen to or see etc. that.
I suggest you jump of a cliff you stupid fucking whore
>>
>>25346865
BLAH BLAH BLAH
CUNT DETECTED, POST YOUR TITS
>>
>>25347299

That's literally the best "oh god what have I done I am in hell alive" stare. I love that painting desu. There's a reason it's a classic.
>>
>>25347299
That's exactly what I'm saying. Thank you and I will do that eventually.
>>
File: 1451404619270.webm (365 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1451404619270.webm
365 KB, 852x480
>>25346865

Embrace it. Shut up. Spread your legs. Do as you are told.
>>
>>25347204
Well then you need to learn to cope with those issues as best you can. In my opinion you're making a bigger deal out of things than they need to be. Everyone loves attention. It's why tripfags and bait posts exist. Narcissism is not a trait exclusive to one sex, and as long as you make an effort to act for the benefit of others you're doing fine. As for being discontent with things, that's an even more generic problem. Rich people still commit suicide and Chads cheat on girls all the time. Again, it's your behavior that ultimately matters, because your actions are what shape others' opinions of you.
>>
>>25346865
>I have to constantly deal with the disgust that I feel for myself for unintentionally hurting men's feelings.

And rightly so, you Chad cocksucker
>>
>>25347299
Dubs, and this pretty much
>waaaahhhh i dont want to hurt anyones feelings
Shut up
>>
>>25347383
I'm sorry but I can't deal with the fact that I will never experience true pure love for a person in the same way that men can.
>>
>>25347073
>live is 10000x worse when you're ugly and a woman

Nope. Being a woman cancels the ugly. There will be lots of desperate losers who want to fuck an ugly woman.
>>
>>25347392
I don't suck Chad's cock. Never have and never will. Your typical insults for women won't work with me because I don't act on instinct.
>>
>>25347485
>>25347073
Are ugly girls capable of loving?
>>
>>25347446
Your dissatisfaction is based on speculation. "Pure love" as experienced by men could be entirely different than what you think it is. Plus, don't you think a concept as complex as love might differ from person to person and not just between the sexes?
>>
>>25347159
>>25347183

Normies gtfo /r9k/ You don't belong here
>>
>>25347554

Not a normie. Just not a reactionary freak with social anxiety.

>>25347490

Good luck ever having good sex without instinct.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 443x332
>>25346865
At least you're aware of your limitations. Rise above. Learn your way around a kitchen and make your hair smell nice.

Check out red pill women
>>
>>25347537
ugly girls are massive opportunists
>>
>>25347550
Yes, it does differ from person to person. But there's one thing, every woman that I've met (I basically surround myself by women only so that's a lot of women) would take any chance they have to get Chad's attention when they're significant other isn't around, even if they don't cheat which most of the time they don't but not because they don't want to, they don't because they don't want to be judged by other women. Meanwhile, I've seen men that only have eyes for one woman alone no matter what. If I'm with someone, sure, I'll be faithful but I know that this stupid little brain of mine is looking for an upgrade, someone better than the person I'm with.
>>
>>25347299
That's pretty fucking stupid. Girls are scientifically proven to feel much more emotion. I'm a guy and I feel nothing.
>>
>>25347490
You can't escape the empire of the instincts. You eventually will suck Chad's cock, and you will rationalize with lame excuse why you aren't a slut.
>>
>>25347605
>Just not a reactionary freak with social anxiety

That's the definition of a normie, normie.
>>
>>25347698

Again, same here. You're a manipulative predator, deal with it.

> but waaah, muh feels

Taking your own second-order benefits into account doesn't make your thought patterns any less predatory. In fact, it just makes it even more predatory.

If you want to stop being a predatory asshole you need to just drop the line of thought altogether and just do whatever you feel like at the moment.
>>
>>25347746
Okay, thank you for your predictions. I'll keep you updated.
>>
>>25347698
You've really seen men with eyes for one woman alone?
>tfw haven't really known anyone who was really in love with anyone
>>
>>25347728
What you call "emotion" is the normal female instinct reactions to crave pity and awake in men the need to protect and counsel them.

If a man show something similar, He is not playing his biological role
>>
>>25347785
Shit advice.
>>
>>25347827
Yes, I have. I've also seen men look at a woman as if she was the best thing that every happened to them, meanwhile the woman next to them looks at them with a mixture of pity and disgust and is alert to find a man superior to the one she's with.
>>
>>25347299
did someone put an enb filter over it
>>
>>25347799
No need. As far I know there are other places to document your journey to the cock carousel. /r9k/ is not one of them.
>>
>>25347838

Excellent advice.

I only stop fucking people over when I stop scheming like a small-town mayor.

Just Stop Thinking.

If you stop thinking you stop planning, if you stop planning your brain doesn't realize it needs an upgrade or that in theory there are "better" people out there. Then you can appreciate what you have and work with that.
>>
>>25347698
We're human, and our ability to resist temptation is part of that. Some of our behavior is shaped by society but so what? If we can stop ourselves from doing stupid stuff then the reason behind our self control doesn't matter. I don't think you really care about any of that though. For whatever reason you have this negative view of yourself and you've adopted a pessimistic attitude towards other women to reinforce your lack of self esteem when is reality everyone has these same doubts and feelings. You have control over your own actions, and thus have the power to be the exception to the other women you claim to think so low of.
>>
File: Photo on 10-31-15 at 3.04 PM.jpg (180 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-31-15 at 3.04 PM.jpg
180 KB, 1080x720
>>25346865

Is this girl serious?

why don't you go tell black people about why being white isn't great
>>
>>25347878
Now you understand why things like Homer's Iliad were written. As a cautionary tale of the human nature.
>>
>>25347912
>Some of our behavior is shaped by society

Nope, Biology shapes society. Culture is shaped thanks and because of biological imperatives.
>>
>>25347912
Thank you. Can I ask you if you have ever loved a woman? I'm just curious to know how can a man love a woman, given that we are so inferior.
>>25347878
Thank you for your advice although I'm not sure about how to put it to practice.
>>
>>25347931
It's a classic for a reason.
>>
>>25347973
Even when a woman does love you, is fully wanting you, she quickly gets bored and wants to fuck other people.

It's a disgusting sight
>>
>>25347959
Well that's partially true but there's room for variation within those imperatives.

>>25347973
I've loved a few women, and all for their flaws as much as their strengths. "Inferiority" is a relative term and I don't think there's enough reason to justify applying it to all women (in that regard I'm pretty radical compared to this board). Some people are inferior when you compare them to others but there are so many humans on this earth that it's a meaningless exercise. You're not unlovable, no matter what your life experiences may have led you to believe. You don't need to worry about what other men and women are like. Just focus on bettering yourself and finding the right guy to make the effort worthwhile.
>>
>>25348047
This is why now women are more prone to open relationships, and for them is not a big deal to fuck a lot of Chads and Tyrones by rationalizing it with the "emotional connection" meme.
>>
>>25348101
No, we're not yet in the desirable state we're above our instincts.

Life is a bittersweet experience. We pretend we have control and free will, but in the end, is just a self-delusional lie.
>>
>>25347973

Have you considered a 24/7 BDSM relationship as a sub?
>>
>>25348101
Wow, that's interesting. I hope you have a good life Anon, thank you for taking the time to write all the things that you did.
>>
>>25348101
You loved "a few" women. Well ok there. I thought you had some true loyal love for someone, but turns out there was more than one.
So why get mad mad when a women has loved chad before or after you. She's literally doing the same as you, so why would you assume she loves you less than you did her.
>>
>>25348194
I have but I would be miserable.
>>
>>25348179
>We pretend we have control and free will, but in the end, is just a self-delusional lie.

anon, of course you have control

e.g. if you can suck 2 less dicks a day, you'd be 4% less of a faggot by new year's eve
>>
>>25348179
>we pretend we have control and free will, but in the end, is just a self-delusional lie
Objectively, I agree with you. The exact arrangement of atoms in the universe has already determined our lives from death to birth and of we had a computer powerful enough to stimulate them all we could predict our entire lives. However, on a practical level it doesn't matter. The systems governing our actions and the illusion of free will is strong enough that from a realistic sense we do have it. It's like how in physics, if you have a sphere of electrical charge you can treat it like a point of electrical charge if you're far away enough. Essentially the differences between the two models are so minor that it can be simplified that way.
>>
>>25348251
What? That's exactly what I'm arguing. OP has suggested that females are inferior because they can't love as purely as a man and I'm disagreeing with her.
>>
>>25348262

Hmmm.

But what if it wasn't 24/7 but you submitted in the bedroom? Maybe that would condition you to stop behaving like that.

You could give it a try at least? :3
>>
>>25348218
No problem, don't be so hard on yourself. Some robots need to be more critical of themselves while some are too harsh. You're definitely in the latter camp. I don't know what your purpose was in making this thread, but I hope you find the peace with yourself that I think you're seeking.
>>
>>25348352
Oh. My mistake. That's directed at the people who think women can't love.
>>
>>25348394
I don't care about your preferences in the bedroom Anon.
>>25348407
I don't know what was the purpose either, probably to get hate from robots to reassure what I already thought. Maybe I was just seeking attention. Thank you for your good wishes, I hope so too.
>>
>>25348496
>probably to get hate from robots to reassure what I already thought
I wonder how many robots create threads for this purpose. Speaking from personal experience, I know that people often seek negative attention to feed their self pity. Depression is like a warm, familiar blanket that people return to rather than face down their demons.
>>
>>25348496

Awww. :(

But it was actually meant as a serious suggestion. Submitting your sexuality to someone else means that you get it off your hands.
>>
>>25348583
It's true although I wouldn't admit it in real life.
>>25348589
What do you mean by "take it off your hands"? You've lightened interest in me.
>>
>>25348674
Get it off your hands*
>>
>>25348674

Because if I defined my sexuality in terms of "I am my girlfriends little pussy-slave" (and I can do that, being naturally very very sexually sadomasochistic, it's not all being an evil white guy tying up innocent little girls) then I actually imagine that I wouldn't go around looking at other women, psychologically speaking.
>>
>>25348825
It does make sense. I'll have to wait until marriage to see if it's true.
>>
>>25348891
>marriage
Assuming you're OP, why would you want to get married?
>>
>>25349110
That is if I ever find someone that I think I'll be able to bear the rest of my life. The purpose would be to have children and to fit in society.
>>
>>25349279
I think society has changed enough so that marriage isn't really a necessary thing anymore so unless you personally want to be married it's probably best to not force things.
>>
>>25349327
Sure, but that would also mean no sex for me because I'm a Roman Catholic. That's why I mentioned marriage when you mentioned sex.
>>
>>25346865
Why do you say this "deal with" shit?
>I have to constantly deal with the disgust that I feel for myself for unintentionally hurting men's feelings
The only way a man's hurt feelings are your own fault is if you intentionally lead him on, otherwise this is his own fault for misreading or being a fool
> for being aware that I will never experience the love that men are capable of feeling
We are able to feel this because emotion is reciprocated, you will feel this if emotion is reciprocated.
>for knowing that I will never be content with any man
None of us will ever be truly content. Some will be more happy with their choices, but they still even wish for more.
>for knowing that I have never achieved anything in life on my own
Do not accept assistance, and this will not be an issue. Be qualified for jobs, and your employance will not be a sexist gift.
>succubus
live innawoods.

And yes, I get it, REEEEEEEEEE not a robot cus don't hate womyn blah blah, I do, but this one started an argument I wished to logically resolve.
>>
>>25349428
I'm a different anon, actually. But I gotta say, the Roman Catholic thing explains the guilt complex.
>>
File: 1324452815169.jpg (11 KB, 448x349) Image search: [Google]
1324452815169.jpg
11 KB, 448x349
This is probably some next level trolling since no girl is self-aware enough for this and certainly not enough to admonish themselves for it, but it does point out why I'm glad I'm not a girl. Men are actually capable of being satisfied with their station if they hit the minimums in whatever is relevant to them, but women simply aren't. It must be a special kind of hell to never really be satisfied with anyone or anything, ever.
>>
>>25349458
and sidenote, male "love" is infatuation and hormones, take drugs if you think you cannot also have infatuation and hormones.
>>
>>25349428

Oh god are you that girl with the llamas from /soc/?
>>
>>25346865
>being a woman is hard
>acknowledges she can chalk up her economical problems to men
>still chalks up her "problems" to us

We're sufficient with facts, your struggle doesn't compare to ours. All you have to do with your empathy is feel sorry for everyone. We can't feel sorry for everyone. The ways of men are power struggle. You don't need to do that shit, only retarded feminists try. Just accept your fate as an anglerfish that baits and consumes other fishes, except your 'bulb' is a vagina, if you can't do better otherwise.
>>
>>25347299
fucking rekt brah
amen
>>
Is that Anastasia Romanov?
>>
>>25349540

It is you isn't it?

Please give up that Catholic bullshit and go get a metalhead boyfriend that can introduce you to microbrewed beer or something. Seriously. You're fucking yourself up.

You're a virgin. It's not that you are inferior or whatever, you *just want someone to pound the shit out of you* and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>25350414
Link to relevant thread(s)? I'm curious and bored.
>>
>>25350714

It's a girl with glasses who posts at /soc/ a lot. Just go dig. I don't remember her name.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.