[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is getting your own apartment actually worth it or is moving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1451283799636.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1451283799636.png
51 KB, 657x527
So is getting your own apartment actually worth it or is moving out just a normie meme?
>>
i dunno i never tried but for robots its probably shit since they complain about being lonely all the time.
>>
>>25346556
If you don't want roommates and can afford to pay more on rent go for it
Being able to walk around with your dick out with nobody saying shit is a luxury senpai
>>
Depends on what you want and if you can afford it. Living with your folks can be a big positive but only if you focus on saving your money.
>>
Normie meme, expensive as fuck when you can just give your parents electric and food money instead
>>
>>25346556
Its nice to live alone but you have to do all the work to maintain it. And pay rent, bills, and obey the HOA rules...
>>
Honestly being responsible for my own life has made me much less depressive than I was when living with my parents.

Also I can smoke weed and play video games in my house at all times so its pretty tight
>>
Make decisions for yourself instead of consulting r9k whether 'x' makes you normie
>>
Depends on the person but I'd say living alone is the best thing you can have in life.
Just think about it. You can use just one dish and wash it every time you're about to eat. You can not do your bed ever. You can stay until 3 am every day playing video games or watching anime max volume and no one will be there to give you shit. If you like drugs you can stay doped all your free time.
There's no one to remind you every day people have expectations for you. No one to remind you you need a gf or a friend. No one to remind you they're not proud of you or that they wish they loved you but they don't because you're a piece of shit. You're free to be a piece of shit.
>>
the cheapest apartments here are like $700/month so probably over $1100/month after food and other stuff

before taxes minimum wage here is $1300/month
>>
>>25346686
Shit anon, it looks like you have a lot of baggage. Are you OK?
>>
can you actually live alone from just autismbux?
>>
As long as there is action on daily basis and someone to clean after you, yes then it is great
>>
>>25346791
I just like being alone and not doing shit more than anything. I'd guess a lot of robots feel the same.
My story is pretty boring, I'm a pretty average robot I'd say.
>>
>>25347251
Don't know about America, but in the UK you can get a one bedroom apartment where the rent is paid for, so that means any neextbux you get is completely spare for food/gas/electricity/internet. So yes.
>>
>>25347317
Wow that sounds amazing what a safety net for failures. I dont know if theres something like that in canada, probably not because theres a lot of bums living in tent cities
>>
>>25347368
>probably not because theres a lot of bums living in tent cities

not the guy you're talking to but think about it, there's bums who go without desperately needed healthcare even though we have universal healthcare. there problem is they dont know how to file their paperwork to get a family doc, and if they did they don't even have basic shit like an address to put down on it if they did. you can absolutely get top tire autismbux in canada if you play your cards right (while usually means fibbing to a psych)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.