[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> that boy who sits in the corner and wears a black hoodie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: wojak_kym_014.png (13 KB, 427x492) Image search: [Google]
wojak_kym_014.png
13 KB, 427x492
> that boy who sits in the corner and wears a black hoodie
>>
>>25346289
>... is probably a homosex
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 316x202
>>25346289
Better talk to him before he submits to the beta uprising and shoots up the school
>>
>>25346289
I did that. No one ever came to me. The best thing about sitting in a corner is even if people sit next to you their is still two directions without people.
>>
>>25346289

Good. Now you know how we guys feel about 90% of the female population.

> if I approach him he might snap at me for being a slut

> if I go slowly he won't notice me and will friendzone me and probably leech off me

Why do people do this? Furthermore, why do I do this to girls when I actually want to fuck them? Is it a defense mechanism against a cruel world?
>>
File: 1450836532501.jpg (54 KB, 443x443) Image search: [Google]
1450836532501.jpg
54 KB, 443x443
>>25346289
It's a pretty good casual filter.
>>
>>25346688
>>25346470
samefagging

EL EM AO
>>
>>25346954

Nope. We're just that alike, unfortunately. It's a basic fact of the human condition.
>>
>>25346289
could you please get a life and stop shitposting?
i've seen this kind of thread a million times.
>how do i talk to that guy who sits alone in class and doesn't talk?
>how do i get the attention of this guy who never talks and looks sad?

shut the fuck up for christ's sake.
>>
>>25346289
Just accept no one while ever love you and move on with the rest of your life. Then maybe you can call yourself a robot.
>>
>that guy who has phimosis
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.