[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys ever have that horrible moment of clarity where you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 10
Do you guys ever have that horrible moment of clarity where you just stop and realize that literally nothing about you is attractive to a potential partner?

I'm having that right now

>5/10 face with max effort
>in shape but barely
>average height (5'10")
>average dick length/girth
>bad fashion sense
>introverted as hell
>serious social anxiety
>no friends
>rarely leave the house
>slightly above average intelligence but it doesn't matter because I'm unambitious and lazy
>no passion, no drive, no dreams
>only hobbies are extremely dry and uninteresting
>cannot hold a conversation
>no special talents
>sexually submissive
>riddled with horrible insecurities, abandonment issues, trust issues

It's something I've obvious thought about before but I don't even know what to do. I don't know how to fix half of this shit.
>>
Post dick pic

Noblox
>>
>>25346064
>7/10 face
>4/10 body
0/10 confidence
1/10 ambition
7/10 intelligence
5 foot 5
JUST
>>
>>25346260
no

5.5" x 5"
cut
very unaesthetic
grower, 3" flaccid
>>
Idk man I've always had the theory that if someone knew me as well as I know myself they'd love me. Even if I'm flawed.
The hard part is getting someone to be that close to you if you have nothing good on the surface. You'd need a relationship and that's hard since everyone you don't know will always think you suck.
>>
>>25346064
>>introverted as hell
>>25346064
>>slightly above average intelligence but it doesn't matter

Kill yourself.

This is not an insult, this is not a figure of speech. I don't want you to live.
>>
>>25346560
I'm sorry. I would change if I knew how.
>>
>>25346580
I am talking about your false modesty while I would literally give my arm to be as intelligent as you are.
>>
>>25346613
And not out of egoism, either. People denigrate IQ to their heart's desire, willfully forgetting that it underlies, for instance, involuntary memorization of conversations. You will never have an idea how much suffering I would have prevented this way if my IQ weren't 90.

But IQ is not to be discussed; just kill yourself.
>>
>>25346613
It's useless intelligence because I don't fucking do anything. Would you want a nice car if the gas pedal didn't work?
>>
>>25346613
>>25346667
it's not a competition about who has it worse

somewhere out there is a quadraplegic person with downs syndrome, doesn't make either of your problems less valid
>>
>>25346684
Not only are you causing suffering by perpetuating the 'it's useless if it's detached from its correlates' sophistry, you are ignorant of ways in which IQ improves your life outside of conscious decisions. But as I said, it is not even about my life -- it is about how your IQ makes the lives of people you care about better.

But IQ is not to be discussed.
>>
>>25346725
you sound pretty intelligent desu senpai
>>
>>25346064
What do you do to kill time? Do you even have a job?
>>
>>25346720
I do not care about myself. I have been wanting to die for five years. But there are people whom I cannot help because my IQ is too low. And there is, again, no way I could, for instance, force myself to remember things about other people so I could warn others about them. An example I recently brought is how a person nearly lured by a serial killer will fail to help his capture because they will fail to memorize his face. Or to involuntarily memorize trivia which to share. Life is not all about myself, myself, myself, anon.

>>25346738
There is no way to spit into an overachiever's face worse than implying that they are an underachiever.
>>
>>25346824
>Life is not all about myself
You were pretty quick to make this thread about yourself.
>>
>>25346840
I cannot stand falsely modest people spitting on and devaluing IQ, the trait that prevents most suffering of all of people around one, for the sole purpose of an ego trip ('I'm soooo intelligent but intelligence doesn't mean shit, intelligence is worthless, intelligence is crap, intelligence is masturbatory, intelligence is a joke, only losers care about intelligence, when it doesn't make you a better person').
>>
>>25346794
Unemployed at the moment. Flunked out of college. I used to play videogames and watch movies, TV, anime, but I can't even open then anymore. I just stare. I listen to music and browse the internet. I used to seek out new music all the time but I don't bother anymore. Every so often I'll go for a run or lift weights. That's about it.
>>
>>25346891
>>25346840
In other words, I cannot stand people who cravenly attack a strawman of a virtue, 'oh, (a virtue such as intelligence) is thoroughly worthless if it arbitrarily fails to entail everything that it in reality tends to entail, such as competency, creativity, friendliness, honesty', only so to seem modest and insightful. This is cowardice.
>>
The most unattractive aspect is the fact that you posted this here.
>>
>>25346613
I'm not OP but I wish I was a dumbfuck.
I just did really well in an important test, proving everyone my worth. I'd thought it'd feel nice but I'm a piece of shit and I like when people treat me the way I am.
I wanna be left alone, but people suck my dick because I'm intelligent and they have expectations I don't want to fulfill. If I was useless I'd just relax.
>>
>>25346974
I have nowhere else. It's either this or let it bounce around in my head until I kill myself.
>>
>>25347003
HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS

**TRIGGERED**
>>
>>25347003
>I wish I was a dumbfuck.

Do as I tell you.

Leave /r9k/ and go outside now.

Find a nearest homeless person.

And tell them 'I wish I were homeless, I wish I were as carefree as you, I wish I had no obligations and could just give no fucks.'.

Don't do that in passing, stand there for five seconds waiting for a reaction.
>>
>>25347021
You've likely complained for so long about being dumb that you don't realize it doesn't matter at all.
When you're intelligent, you have more pressure to achieve things. When you're dumb, no one bothers you or overestimates your potential. I don't wanna be rich or successful, I just wanna relax and not do shit. But I have it harder since I was "blessed" with intelligence.
>>
>>25347046
>>25347003
Alternatively, go to a person with schizophrenia and tell them, 'I wish I were as creative and free-spirited as you, I wish I had such a free-roaming mind.'.
>>
>>25347080
>you don't realize it doesn't matter at all

At your first post, I controlled myself.

But when I read this, I took a sharp breath and my fist twitched.

Don't tempt fate, anon. Don't say this in the company of stupid people.
>>
>>25347046
There's a difference between your own characteristics and the things you've done with your life.
If you're a homeless person and you don't like it, it's probably at least partly your fault. If you're dumb, however, you were just born that way. It's a trait, like beauty or charisma, that you can't ever completely change. That's why being dumb is ok but being homeless is not.
>>
90 IQ isn't even retarded

it's just slightly below average
>>
>>25347095
That'd be a lie. But I could go to a person with cancer and tell him "I wish I had cancer and was about to die".
Yeah he'd get mad as fuck maybe. Things are relative man. Maybe if I wasn't autistic I'd love being intelligent, but I'd change intelligence for charisma or motivation any day.
>>
File: 1444883116080.jpg (51 KB, 526x701) Image search: [Google]
1444883116080.jpg
51 KB, 526x701
>Nothing wrong with me physically
>Just a speglord
>>
>>25346064
Are you even trying anon?

>3/10 face
>fat
>5'6
>4.5" dick
>bad fashion sense
>introverted
>anxiety attacks that occur at random moments (I could be shopping and get hit by an anxiety attack resulting in me sweating profusely and freaking out)
>no friends
>shut in
>average intelligence and extremely lazy
>no passion
>just play vidya
>autistic and have trouble talking to people
>only "talent" I have is the fact that I can speak four languages
>straight but constantly bombarded with gay thoughts
>insecure and have trust issues
>>
95% of the world is all of those things OP.

Swap penis stuff for roastie lips for females.
>>
>>25347242
95% of the world has never had a friend and is too incompetent to make one?
>>
>>25347178
I wish you ever appreciated how much you insult stupid people by having them lay out to you what they will never achieve.

I will never learn a language.
I will never remember a novel anymore.
I will never remember a song anymore.
I will never own an apartment.
I will never have a girlfriend.
I will never learn an instrument.
I will never own a vehicle.
I will never understand a team sport.
I will never draw.
I will never have a pet.

Oh, but
>motivation

You have no comprehension how motivated I had been my entire life. I had literally spent whole days working on certain pieces of code. I had literally spent hours over textbooks, trying to cram comprehension of a couple of paragraphs.

It was worthless.

I loathe you. I loathe you. I loathe you.
>>
>>25347261

Yes.

roboblockslalala
>>
>>25347282
>>25347178
I loathe how intelligent people spit their 'motivation!!' into stupid people's faces, never asking, never thinking if they hadn't been displaying it all their lives, never thinking if it has the power to make a change anyway, never thinking about the thousands of things intelligence helps you with OUTSIDE of motivation too. But the worst is the 'you're smart but lazy' implication.
>>
>>25347294
That doesn't seem correct, but okay.
>>
>>25347362
>never thinking if it has the power to make a change anyway

In fact, 'motivation' is just cravenly sidestepping the issue.

'My life is shit. I've been trying all my life, for nothing. I just don't have it.'
'Oh...
<_<
>_>
...how about you try being motivated? you can do everything if you're motivated enough! don't be lazy! it's all about not being lazy! do you remember not to be lazy?'

One day, the camel will snap. Not its back. The camel.
>>
File: 1448983926671.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1448983926671.gif
607 KB, 800x792
>>25346064
i realized no sane person would ever find me attractive when i was the 6 year old elephant man

i fapped to myself once out of masochistic disgust, but im not sane

i live in the 2d realm i built in my mind but even the imaginary people in my brain that are extensions of myself won't be my friend and think i'm a fucking freak and try to kill me

try looking like a deformed 0/10 circus freak with an even worse personality and a 1 inch deathcurse penis, a fate worse than death

i can't leave the house anymore unless i wear a mask
>>
File: gfs_46663_2_8.jpg (14 KB, 450x355) Image search: [Google]
gfs_46663_2_8.jpg
14 KB, 450x355
>>25347377
What the fuck do you know, you friendless freakshow? Why don't you go ask one of your friends if it's correct, oh wait you haven't fucking got any.
>>
>>25347282
>>25347362
>>25347418
OTHER PEOPLE'S PROBLEMS ARE NOT NEGLIGIBLE JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE WORSE OFF

STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF AND FUCKING GET OVER IT
>>
>>25347445
One day, you will care about someone else than yourself. And you will want to kill yourself but won't because you can't leave them alone yet. And you will remember how much could have been better had you had the trait every single other person has been hammering into your head is 'worthless without motivation'.
>>
>>25347491
>One day, you will care about someone else than yourself.
You're the one being fucking selfish here. You're trying to guilt trip the OP because you consider him better off than yourself, so he can't possibly have a problem.

My extremely rich friend tells me that he's upset because his Porsche broke down. I will never in my life come close to owning a Porsche. But I don't go on an angry diatribe to him about how grateful he should be and how I'll never own a Porsche. I say, "Sorry about that. I respect that you are allowed to have problems as well, even though I am worse off and cannot personally relate."
>>
>>25347491
>>25347445
If I were a serial killer, I would capture people in fours, a stupid man and woman who love each other, and a smart man and woman who love each other as well. And I'd put one of the former pair in a lethal contraption disabling which would require the stupid partner solving a problem (which they cannot solve, and they have to watch their loved one die of their fault), and I would have the smart pair watch as well. Knowing that they could solve the problem easily.
>>
>>25347282
I may be speaking a foreign language right now, I may write songs and play guitar, have great reading comprehension and remember most media I've watched or read, I may be above average at drawing even though I never even bothered trying, but none of that compares to laying in bed stoned and not doing shit the whole day.
I don't really care about motivation. Maybe motivation and intelligence would be a good combo, but I enjoy not doing shit more than getting shit done and I'd gladly not do shit the rest of my life.
You may say you loathe me but you clearly loathe yourself much more. Because even if you're dumb, there are a lot of things to be enjoyed about life, yet you make excuses, thinking that the bunch of bullshit you listed actually matters at all, so you have an excuse to complain instead of pursuing happiness.
>>
>>25347564
>>25347590
http://hca.gilead.org.il/girl_who.html
>>
>>25347590
>there are a lot of things to be enjoyed about life
>>25347590
>complain instead of pursuing happiness

What?

Drinking?

This is literally all I can do.

I cannot read, I cannot watch movies or series or anime.

Reply to my post saying, 'enjoy the happiness you can find at the bottom of a bottle'.
>>
>>25347697
(Not to even mention that my IQ makes me violent and aggressive, too. But hey, 'I can change it if I only am motivated enough', right?.)
>>
File: 1451138693912.png (286 KB, 492x439) Image search: [Google]
1451138693912.png
286 KB, 492x439
>>25347697
how are you not able to read books but you're able to use /r9k/ and follow conversations perfectly
>>
>>25347756
Because I am fucking twenty-seven.

Because my life has been an debacle of friendless NEETdom far below the /r9k/ standards even, at the price of which I've bought my modest computer literacy.

A fucking visit to McDonald's is a social highlight for me.
>>
>>25347756
not him but there's a difference between reading and understanding and if you try to read anything even slightly challenging you'd know that this site and a book of that kind aren't comparable
>>
>>25347697
I don't know man. I don't know what makes happiness. I don't know if I'm happy or not. I don't even know what happiness is. But it's certainly not mastering languages or watching anime, though the closest to happiness I've been is playing visual novels.

I guess anyone smart enough to play a visual novel can be as happy as me. All those aced tests never did much for me
>>
>>25347809
he posted this story which i'm assuming he's read and comprehended

>>25347642
>>
>>25347756
he's missed all the points though
>>
>>25347829
I don't know what that link is but if you're calling it a story then that is not what I'm talking about
>>
>>25347821
>t's certainly not mastering languages or watching anime

I remember I looked up Sumerian a couple of weeks ago on Wikiversity.

A year ago, I looked up Old Norse inflection.

Before that, I used to Google Old English.

Before that, Proto-Indo-European roots on Wiktionary, and a PDF of a reconstructed grammar.

Before that, Latin, bought an immersion textbook even which I later threw away.

I was happy, at the beginning, every time. I wanted. I was naive. Then came failures, failures, trying, cramming, waste of time, trying, disorientation, disappointment, regret. Repeat, regret, repeat, regret.

>'Just try harder!'
>>
File: 1450216448643.jpg (87 KB, 604x371) Image search: [Google]
1450216448643.jpg
87 KB, 604x371
beyond tired of hearing faggots bitch and moan abut being average height

I don't want to hear shit about manletism from you unless youre below 5'9"
>>
>>25346064
Used to be like this. The more redpilled I became the less I cared about relationships and potential partners.

I'm sure if some qt actually walked in to my life I'd throw my heart at her and get crushed, but whenever I think about relationships in my day to day life all I can think about is getting cucked and being betabux.
>>
>>25347909
In other words, I know exactly what brings me happiness.

Knowing stuff.
>>
>>25347909

>tfw not able to impress the girl at the drive-through by ordering from mcdonald's menu in akkadian
>>
>>25347982
Ha.

Maybe McDonald's around the Vatican City in Rome have menus in Latin, at least?
>>
>>25347909
Well my point from the beginning has been that things are relative. All that shit you say sounds just like a bore to me. I'd rather jack off, don't need much brains for that though.
We can't swap our lives or our brains. I remember trying to learn japanese once, in two days I could already speak basic sentences, after a week I got bored and eventually forgot most of it.
I used to like showing off but lately I feel like this intelligence is nothing but a curse.
>>
>>25348034
>a curse that makes you less likely to die early, fall ill, get conned, get robbed, be poor, ...

Woe.
>>
>>25348053
But >those are relative! >those are subjective! >you can end up in a neighbourhood where you can routinely get beaten or shot and still be happier than I am! >it's all in the mind!
>>
Meh, what's so great about the women you want? The average chick is pretty boring and lame too.

Just hit up a dating site and send a msg to girls who seem like they would get along with you.

Stop worrying about how much you suck and devote your time to something.

When I reach a 550lb deadlift and get a car I'm going to go out to the woods and built big rock piles to worship the elder gods at and freak out hikers.
>>
>>25348053
So basically be a black guy?
>>
>>25348053
I wouldn't mind dying earlier. I'm starting to think you're all failed normies at this point. All I care about is being alone and doing nothing, and I can't possibly imagine why someone would want to learn stuff.
>>
>>25348089
because i have permanently fucked up self-esteem and i can't feel fulfilled unless someone else validates me
>>
>>25348109
Yes. I have often said that I am basically a nigger. The difference between my IQ of 90 and a black man's 85 doesn't matter much. I am as violent as one.

>'But motivation!'
>>
>>25347909
any reason you focused on dead or reconstructed languages? it sounds like languages are your thing. try learning something that someone on earth still prints a newspaper in
>>
>>25348136
But the real tragedy is that egoistic people who shit on intelligence, 'it doesn't matter if you're lazy', cause suffering by letting niggers like me procreate, because their dismissive claims of 'IQ doesn't matter if you don't put it to use' result in diminished interest in it, keeping people uneducated of its predictive power, including its power to prevent crime. People who say 'IQ doesn't matter if you're unmotivated' literally contribute to crime.

>>25348163
PIE is a dead language.
>>
>>25348204
It doesn't matter if you're intelligent when you're this fucked up emotionally. If you were intelligent you'd still be self loathing and useless as fuck. Who knows what you'd be complaining about.
>>
>>25348163
Also, I fail at everything I was interested in.

Countless hours into drawing? I can still only draw pic related.

Countless hours into programming? I can still only write <?php require_once .

Countless hours listening to progressive music? I can still only remember normie pop pounding.
>>
>>25348256
>>25348248
If you say 'the value of intelligence is subjective', go watch a child engrossed in learning something.
>>
>>25348309
It's not subjective, it's relative.
That child can be intelligent as fuck but if he's ugly and autistic he'll never be happy.
>>
File: women=problem.png (739 KB, 566x829) Image search: [Google]
women=problem.png
739 KB, 566x829
>>25346064
>Do you guys ever have that horrible moment of clarity where you just stop and realize that literally nothing about you is attractive to a potential partner?

Took me forever (30s) to grasp it, but yes. I can still score on Tinder but I'm frugal and value function over form always. I don't care about social standing, I don't care about making more money, having a big house, fancy car- any of those things. I've realized that despite being financially independent I'm a complete loser- particularly when judged by the things women value.
>>
>>25348345
'A child can have something that makes them happy, helpful, creative, well-adjusted, having many lasting friendships, honest, outspoken, hating deceit, artistic, sensitive, and prettier, but if it doesn't make them happy, helpful, creative, well-adjusted, having many lasting friendships, honest, outspoken, hating deceit, artistic, sensitive, prettier, then it is utterly worthless.'

How can people not notice this fallacy, just how, how, how.
>>
>>25348345
it's just a fallacious way of thinking

he's not intelligent, so he thinks lack of intelligence is what's keeping him from living a fulfilled happy life

just like a lot of robots are ugly and think being ugly is what's keeping them from happiness

"the grass is greener"
>>
>>25348118
M8 a huge amount of men and like 99.9% of women under 50 are like that, its normal.

One of the benefits of a relationship is you get that validation, it will also boost your self-esteem.

If you've never really dated and lack experience my advise is to ask out girls a little less attractive than you, it will make you feel more confident making a move.
>>
>>25348385
INTELLIGENCE DOES NOT DO THAT

IT IS NOT A CURE-ALL

THIS FUCKING BOARD IS EVIDENCE OF SUCH
>>
>>25348413
>IT IS NOT A CURE-ALL

I do not claim it is.

It is you who claim that I claim it is.

You do this in your strawman whereby you reply 'it's not everything' as though I pretended it is. It is not. But the breadth and depth of its relationships with positive outcomes is stunning to everyone who bothers to read on them (namely, no one).
>>
>>25348385
Do we live in a different world or something?
>>
File: cwc.png (86 KB, 508x794) Image search: [Google]
cwc.png
86 KB, 508x794
>>25346064
No, I'm moderately attractive

>6 or 7/10

but I have a lot wrong with me and I've had many moments of clarity.

I have a gf and she's the only thing that keeps me going most days.

>tfw former depressed alcoholic semi-NEET virgin
>tfw extremely poor paying job and anxious all the time due to poor decisions made back when I was drinking

At least when I was drunk all the time I wasn't afraid or so painfully aware of how fragile just everything is.
>>
>>25348446
No; you've just never had the idea to scratch beyond the iron dogma of 'IQ is not everything' -- which could allow you to glimpse just how much it really is.
>>
>>25346064
If i could i would just post kill yourself...
>>
>>25348392
If I could choose between making my child intelligent and depressed and stupid and happy, I would have to have no heart to choose the latter.
>>
>>25348474
For a dumbass you write like someone who thinks they're smart, but maybe you're actually dumber than you think you are.
Intelligence is like money. You get poor people all the time wishing they were rich, like somehow that'd make their lives good. And then when someone says money is not everything, they're like "sure but it's still better to have money than not to have it".
And that is true. But having an excess of money has it drawbacks. More pressure, more responsibility, more envy, I could go on. Intelligence is similar. Obviously, from an objective point of view, being intelligent is good, however just like there are people who wish they weren't rich and would gladly be born again not wealthy, there are those who wish they could've been dumber all along.
Maybe not as dumb as you tho.
>>
File: suckdickkikes.png (622 KB, 630x443) Image search: [Google]
suckdickkikes.png
622 KB, 630x443
Kek I just secured my own doom
I have fucked up for 3 1/2 years at college
I am supposed to stay an extra year and already signed a lease with my rental house for that time
I also just lost all my financial aid for the next 3 semesters
So I've decided to take one class per semester in order to pretend like I go to school for the next year and a half
After that, I am moving out west to work a menial job and spend my spare time doing shitty art stuff like writing stage plays and hopefully be in a lame ass punk band
I have no future
My past is an embarrassment
My present is a lie
I currently have no job and no real prospects
I smoke a pack a day
I don't really want anything out of life
I am so far from bf material it's absurd

And all this has happened right as I caught feelings for a girl that I think might actually go somewhere. Unfortunately, she's actually going to be successful and shit. So the second she learns of my true situation, I am undone. Not that it'll ever get to that point, she'll probably want nothing to do with me once we get back from Christmas Break

Fuck
>>
>>25348552
>there are people who wish they weren't rich

I have seen this. Many time.

>'I wish I were dumb.'
*POOF*
'Oh--I--uh--I--shit--uhhh--I--smarter, genie! smarter! smarter! please! smarter!'
*POOF*
>'Oh, okay, let me... uh, what's this... what's this thing's name... I think... what was it--WHOA what was that? I fucking nearly died there. Anyway, where was I... oops, sorry, sir--I--genie? genie? a bit smarter?'
*POOF*
>'Hmm. Let's see. Ha, this thing. I remember it. Wait, this thing seemed... This thing seems to correspond to... shit, I forgot. Why is it all so hazy? This reminds me of that vacation... wait, why can't I remember what I did back then? I used to have such good memories. Why are they gone now? I never thought it would look like that. G-genie? Can we just forget about all this? It was a stupid idea. Genie?... Genie?...'
>>
>>25346725
>>25346824
>>25346891
>>25346943
>>25347282
>>25347362
Man you have a far better grasp of the English language than I do and I'm average intelligence.

What you're complaining about seems more like memory than intelligence and there are things out there that can greatly help it.

Try taking 1500mg piracetum and 1000mg choline twice a day, your memory will vastly improve over the course of about 4-6 weeks.
>>
>>25348631
Your lack of empathy is probably a bigger problem in your life than your lack of IQ
>>
>>25348629
All that matters is your height and facial genetics mate
>>
>>25348654
I am probably some seven years older than you, and that's discounting the apparent presence of underage on /r9k/.

Thank you for the medicine, though. Will look into everything that can help.
>>
>>25347420
WHY DO YOU WEAR THE MASK???

>got muted

I DIDNT POST SO GOOD!
>>
>>25348629
why don't you just ace the college?

if you don't want to go to college, just skip to the part of making money and doing art, simple
>>
>>25348668
so being a male bimbo?

what about everything humanity has being doning beside attending to 24/7 beauty contest?
>>
>>25348631
>>25348552
In short, you don't want to be dumber, you want to be a carefully cherry-picked misconstrued subset of dumber.
>>
>tfw used to be 350lbs
>tfw now 225lbs
>tfw 0 confidence
>tfw 0 game
>tfw 0 social skills
>tfw poor as fuck

What was even the point of trying to get in shape if no amount of physical gains can make up for how socially retarded I am.

I just want to lose this v card already.

Kill me.
>>
>>25348709
It's too late to graduate from here. It's an out of state private school, very expensive and parents have bad credit so no loans. I can't move back home to WV because fuck that. And I can't get out of the lease. Plus I still want to party and have pseudo-friends so I need to pretend like I'm in school. But I will be doing the art shit in the meantime as well.

>>25348668
I'm 6'4" with a 6/10 face
It has never helped me in the slightest
>>
>>25348703
Nah m8 I'm a 26 year old Army vet.
>>
>>25348757
Nah I wanna be a useless dumbfuck and not accomplish shit in my life. I want society to forget about me and die of drug overdose before I become a wizard.
But maybe if I was dumber I wouldn't be so nihilistic.
>>
>>25348792
whatever's working out for you man, just try to not have too many regrets
>>
>>25348829
Then all that remains is the vileness whereby you consciously avoid clarifying that your claims that 'intelligence is worthless' are just your opinions and what you should have said is 'it is important as fuck, I just don't want it personally'. Which result in people dismissing intelligence as a whole as something that's only relevant in theoretical pursuits and not in daily life.
>>
>>25348783
>game

Tell me what you think this is

>confidence

To do what?

>social skills

Join a sport now that you're in shape, you'll be way less autistic in a month, just don't talk about anything involve Japanese animation, hentai of any kind, or utter edgelord shit like the holocaust.
>>
>>25348850
Trust me anon, it's too late for that. I just want to die alone in the desert
>>
>>25348885
In fact, just thinking of time and money wasted by failing to navigate transit properly... by failure to timely remember news points which can yield new interests or more money... by failure to recall that a friend might visit... by failure to take a shortcut, to optimize something, to find an unexpected double use... to find a logical equivalence or something that makes you write a learning material 50% more concisely... Worthless. Worthless. Worthless.
>>
>>25348885
Damn, man, look.
>'it is important as fuck, I just don't want it personally'
True, so
>'it is important as fuck, but it's not important for me'
So
>'it is important as fuck for some people, but not for everyone'
And then
>'it's importance is relative'
Do I need to explain this in more detail? It's what I've been trying to say all along.
>>
>>25348954
This is the moral equivalent of developing a cancer medicine and leaving it in a nondescript package on a bus stop, labelled 'the importance of the thing inside is relative'. Sure some people *want* to die of cancer.
>>
>>25348904

>game
The charisma-based skill set used to get into women's pants

>confidence to do what
Get into women's pants. But also to be confident in other shit. Like social interactions. Or just plain not being anxious and paranoid that someone is going to start throwing punches at me 100% of the time.

>join a sport

I live in the ghetto and I'm dirt poor white trash. This is not an option.
>>
>>25346064
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and making excuses don't be afraid of life
>>
>>25348914
you have a dozen of years still
>>
>>25348943
Just order the freaking piracetum and choline man, you're working yourself into a total sperg out.

Piracetum is totally safe and clinically proven to increase memory, a big ass bag is like $20. Fucking get some and fix your life instead of yelling at strangers.
>>
>>25348914
i had the opportunity to do this last summer

i regret to this day not taking it. life was a nightmare before and it has been a nightmare ever since
>>
>>25348991
But the importance of cancer medicine IS relative. If cancer medicine was suddenly developed, I wouldn't give a fuck. I don't have cancer, so I don't need cancer medicine. In fact, if someone I hate was dying of cancer, it'd be a bad thing. What if someone who wants to kill me gets cancer, but he cures it with that medicine and ends up killing me? Then the developing of that cure would be fatal for me.
>>
>>25349022
Nah I don't really have any desire to get old, plan on biting it around 50 at the latest

>>25349067
I'll keep that in mind anon, thanks
>>
>>25349070
The point you missed is that billions of people are seeing their family suffer and die because people like you are obscuring the fact that the solution lies in eugenics.
>>
>>25349070
>the importance of cancer medicine IS relative

Also, I don't use irony (the example a couple of posts ago might've been the first case ever). When I said 'some people want to die from cancer', I was correct.
>>
>>25349097
The cure for cancer is a good thing, but it's importance varies on the individual. Just like intelligence.
>>
>>25349127
O point e'er missed!
>>
I'm ugly and have a shitty personality and no talents or interests and all that jazz, but I have one particular quality that beats all of you.

I am completely dependent on my family. Seriously. To the extent of the Tendies stories, except it's not an ironic hip meme. It's my fucking life. I live with my parents, I don't have a driver license, I don't have a job, I don't have a bank account, I don't know how to complete even rudimentary household chores, and I never go out in public. I just stay in my room all day, wanting to die and maybe occasionally playing five seconds of a video game before falling back asleep in tears; a broken, hollow husk of a man.

I am infinitely more unattractive than every other single person on /r9k/. My life is a fucking wreck.
>>
>>25349096
50 is below the average man, even welfare niggah live past 50 if they don't get shot or shanked
>>
>>25349141
>>25349127
...Let me try again.

You're like a man who introduces a known abuser and fails to mention this fact, because 'the definition of abuse is relative'.
>>
>>25349178
switch from tendies to chicken cordon bleu, plenty of potentials if you start at the bottom, everything will be better they wiser you get
>>
>>25349178
>My life is a fucking wreck.

A wreck has sunk; you've never even set sail.
>>
>>25348994
>the skill set to get in a woman's pants

"charisma" is basically just looking the part, being relaxed, and putting yourself out there. It's basically the same thing as confidence except the other person has to like how you look.

Learning to relax and not be terrified of fucking up socially are things you can learn from books and experience, besides the vast majority of girls aren't expecting the perfect suave Chad despite what r9k says.

As far as sports go Google boxing and judo in your area, both are almost always cheap or free.
>>
>>25349281
this, it would be more appropriate to say that you're a still born fetus
>>
>>25349189
The definition of abuse is not relative. It's importance, however...
There are a lot of people who like to be abused. Just by browsing here you should know and a quick google search should be enough. For a person like that, another person could be very important for the fact that they are abusive. So the 'abusive' character of that person could be of high 'importance' to the other one.

I just wanted to say that the importance of intelligence is relative, but if you want to get deeper, you could argue that the importance of most things is relative. You could even argue nothing has importance at all, but that depends on the person. Philosophy is relative as well.
>>
>>25349309
I can hold a conversation fine and am even halfway normal, but only about half the time. I have to be in the right mood. But then I always feel like an idiot afterward because I imagine or exagerate slight awkwardness in the convo, while at the same time hating myself for not being able to be that "normal" 100% of the time.

Any other sports recommendations? There actually were some places and joining a sport would actually be a great idea, I'm losing weight to join the military and don't do any cardio other than "walk to water fountain after every set"
>>
>was 5'10 190 lbs
>spend a year watching what I eat
>grow a couple inches and drop to 130lbs
>nothing changes, still ugly as fuck
well shit
plus I have gyno, which is even more pronounced since I'm "skinny"
>>
>mfw op's description is literally me except im a manlet too
>>
>tfw 8x6

b r e h s . . .
>>
>>25346064
I many of these quality and I assure you it change nothing to the game OP. All attraction is predetermined by genetics and how much high on the social ladder you are. When I am the opposite of you in so many way. I still get no pussy as much as I like to try and it been like 30 rejection so far cause apparently i,m not exactly what they want.

The thing is
Even if you had all these quality. Women only go for one type of guy. The guy that is the top 10% with beautiful facial aesthetic and that is rich and successful. You end up getting yourself hurt too much. no matter how you act, how you dress how you try, women only go for one type of guy. if you're not the stereotypical fucker jocks that only like the popular shit that everyone does. you're nothing to them.
>>
>>25349876
Hey m8, sorry I was doing other shit.

As far as cheap/free sport besides boxing and judo all I can think of is just getting some guys together to play basketball or football.

I was in the Army for about 4 and a half years, the militaries ok. Try to pick a trade specialty that will get you some money when you leave the service though, it sucks to spend years training your ass off for a job when it won't help you earn a cent when you get out.
>>
>>25346064

Heh holy shit is that you gay jay.

I have all of that except I'm 5'3 and 27. All these feels.
>>
>>25349006
Idiots like you are so annoying
>>
I have this thought a few times day OP.
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.