[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How Will You Improve Yourselves in 2016?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: CHigtUfWEAAsO77.jpg (29 KB, 593x538) Image search: [Google]
CHigtUfWEAAsO77.jpg
29 KB, 593x538
Do you have a plan? An outline of a plan? Inspirational quotes to inspire you to greatness like pic related? Anything??
>>
File: 999999999999999999.jpg (94 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
999999999999999999.jpg
94 KB, 409x409
Pam, if you haven't completely given up on yourself, you aren't in the right place.
>>
Yeah, going to work out more and devote myself to studying Japanese

I'm a stupid lazy faggot but at the age of 25 I've started to acquire the basic motivational skills that most people develop at like 16, so I should do a little better this year, not like that's a high bar
>>
>>25346056
January 1st marks my first day of no fap and im going to do it the whole year
>>
>>25346056

I mean I have shit I want to do, but nothing set in stone

I don't like planning shit out
>>
>>25346056
Finally saved up enough for some cosmetic surgery to get rid of this incredibly huge chin/jaw that has bothered me since forever. no pix
>>
>>25346056
people thought it'd be funny to spread a rumour that i'm a child molester and stalk me by coming up to my house and yelling shit/violently knocking at the door and making fun of me in public.
There is no reason for me to try and accomplish anything and i'm just going to kill myself.
>>
>>25346056

Going to put minimal effort into new social, interpersonal relationships. The only relationships I will care about are any pertaining to my goals and aspirations.

There's a new gym being built in my area so I have no excuses now, just gotta figure out how to afford it and go when the least amount of people are there.

I'm very (au) artistic and want to get lost in my creations and shit. That's the best thing you can do to combat loneliness, find some kind of interest and get lost in it.
>>
>>25346056
I will fap even more often in 2016
>>
>>25346078
Good for you. Aim high.
>>
I'm trying to implement the thought "If you look for flaws, you will find them" to my mindset so I can stop overanalyzing myself.
>>
>>25346056
I will finally never talk to the girl again who has been destroying my life for the last six years but I am in love with

Finish trade school

Talk to two strangers a day, at least one female

Get a car

Get even fitter

Feel comfortable around women.
>>
I'll count on my environment to improve me on it's own. I'm getting a huge change of environment, though.
>>
>>25346131
move dumbass.
>>
I'm on the verge of enduring renal colic. I don't get up every morning and tell myself, "I can do this." I keep a loaded gun at my bedside in case I'm overestimating my tolerance for pain.
>>
>>25346056
nothing, if i want to improve, id start now
>>
File: Falling-down-movie.jpg (307 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Falling-down-movie.jpg
307 KB, 1920x1080
>>25346131

That's awful of them to do, I know what I'd do to whoever spread that rumor
>>
Whenever I outline myself some plan or something I end up dropping it after the first month.
But last year I managed to improve my situation significantly.
So I'll just go on keeping it steady, perhaps implement ideas I have see if they work. And I ain't waiting for jan 1st. Honestly I should've kept it since I came to my parents' for the holiday but I've just slacked. I should start it asap
>>
>>25346406
bro do you even age of information
this isn't the fuucking 50s anymore
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.