[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jury Duty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1409287711131.png (128 KB, 342x409) Image search: [Google]
1409287711131.png
128 KB, 342x409
>tfw Jury Duty tomorrow
What do I say to the Judge to get out of it?
>>
>25
>haven't had jury duty
WHY
>>
use a racial slur to refer to the defendant.
>>
>>25345921
can't I get in trouble like some kind of hate crime or something?
>>
>>25345921
is a good way to get targeted by the judge. some women tried that before and it backfired.

be in a way that lets the judge know you basically decided before you know the evidence

ie: "if the defendant is here hes probably already guilty right lol?"
"shop lifters should be thrown into jail, the key thrown away, and let to rot"

that being said, its people like you who ruin the jury system in the united states. theres a good chance some feminist tranny will take your place'.
>>
Say all niggers and kikes should hang.

You're a robot, so it's probably sincere anyway.
>>
Just say you're a strong supporter of the ACLU
>>
>>25345973
Pretty much this to get excused by the defense

Something along the lines of "After reading and watching about the criminal justice system, it seems the vast majority of the accused and arrested are guilty of their crimes."
>>
>>25345973
>its people like you who ruin the jury system in the united states

Might as well have someone that actually gives a damn and feels like they have some investment in this society.

Tbqh only married people should be called in, why the fuck do they want total losers on juries in the first place
>>
>>25345893
you can ask to be excused if you have some pressing obligation related to work/family or you can say you have a chronic illness that would prevent you from sitting in the jury box for a full trial. This is usually sufficient.

You can also say you do not feel that you can be objective in deciding the defendant's guilt for reasons of race, age, sex, social class, you have been a victim of crime in the past etc.
>>
I didn't go to jury duty. I didn't even tell anyone. No one follows up with any of that crap.
>>
>>25345893
Just say you are not of sound mind and cannot provide an objective assessment of any case brought forward. Put it in writing. Make a nice border with the word NIGGER around the edges.
>>
>>25346541
>implying there isn't a bench warrant out for your arrest

Drive carefully.
>>
>>25346481
its supposed to be "random"

chances are people who actually WANT to go up there are extreme in their views
>>
Also OP you're not fooling anyone, you have to inform the judge well before the day before that you can't make it.
>>
>>25346596
thats only if you fit their criteria

they do a 2nd check on your ethnics on the day of jury duty.
>>
>implying I ever report to jury duty

I've been summoned four times and thrown each one in the trash. Nothing's ever happened to me.
>>
i went for my first one a couple months ago. they didn't even call me to be considered for any of the cases. just bring a good book or (preferably) laptop, as a book is only interesting for so long.
>>
Don't worry op, you'll get thrown out. They always stack the jury cheat the system. It's nothing but niggers and women. The last thing a jury needs is any capacity for critical thinking.
>>
>>25345893
I got two. I just call them and say I'm a white supremacist,seriously they excuse you, . 9.5/10 it's a black guy anyway
>>
>>25346691
You probably have 4 bench warrants
>>
>>25345893

Ok, just be yourself. If you're a splerg, they'll probably be able to tell and away you go. Suppose you're a normie. If you seem at all biased, one of the attorneys will probably kick you out.
>>
Don't go in and start ranting about niggers or jews. R9k might think that's good advice but it's not. You need to say something subtle that will make the judge think you won't be impartial.
>>
i got out just cause they asked if i trusted cops

i said no, they let me go
>>
>>25346541
yes they do, i got a ticket
for contempt of court or some shit, 300 bucks
>>
Criminal Defense attorney here. Just ask about jury nullification. Say you heard it means you don't have to follow the law, and can reach a verdict based on whatever you feel like. You'll be gone in seconds.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.