[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl flirts and teases me all day >always tries to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1420416954835.jpg (158 KB, 1004x1505) Image search: [Google]
1420416954835.jpg
158 KB, 1004x1505
>girl flirts and teases me all day
>always tries to play footsies when we're sitting and chilling
>she always seems to steer the conversation toward her feet
>"i LOVE the feeling of my toes in the sand"
>"what do you think of these boots"
>"these flip flops hurt my foot soooo much"
>today she has her foot resting on my thigh while shes talking to some guy
>i pick up her leg by the ankle and start kissing and sucking on her big toe
>she flinches hard and has this disgusted look on her face, hangs up
>apologize profusely, she says its ok
>she says she has to go pick up her sister but she would come back later tonight
>been 4 hours

how badly did i fuck up? should i call her?
>>
>>25345790
>>25345790
maybe should have started with a massage there champ
>>
Wait, you just started sucking on her toe while she was talking to some guy you were with?
>>
>>25346134
>hangs up
What do you use to talk to people that you can also hang up?
>>
File: 1448440503351.png (188 KB, 637x431) Image search: [Google]
1448440503351.png
188 KB, 637x431
>>25345790
>kissing and sucking on her big toe

good fucking god OP

this can't be real
>>
>>25346183

Two tin cans tied to a string
>>
>>25345790
Your problem was assuming that SHE knew you had a foot fetish.
Having a foot fetish you were just noticing every time she mentioned her feet.
Like others have said you should've just rubbed her foot. But it also sounds like you are in the friendzone. So you haven't really lost anything...
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.