[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Siblings Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1445660348847.jpg (119 KB, 630x800) Image search: [Google]
1445660348847.jpg
119 KB, 630x800
Tell me about your siblings anon. What are they like? How's your relationship with them? Green text preferred, any stories are welcome
>sister and I are two years apart in age (i'm the older one)
>our parents meant well but they're...odd
>sister is great at sports
>when we were younger my mom used to encourage her to scream as loud as she could because she thought it was funny
>we would be in the middle of a mall in the food court and my mom would look at her and nod and she would start screaming and everyone would stare at us and she'd start cracking up. this shit happened all the time
>now she's one of those people who can't even have a normal conversation without getting over excited and yelling
>sister was highly favored in the family and our mom instilled her with the belief that, much like herself, she was never wrong
>they both had huge egos and arguing with them about anything was pointless because they would just gang up on you
>dad was pussy whipped and almost always defended them but didn't instigate things like they did
jokes on her though, once she goes to college and our mom isn't there to tell anyone who disagrees with her to fuck off she's gonna have a tough time. Despite all this I still love her tho tbqh senpai
>>
>Brother is seven years older
>Parents divorced, often would alternate visitation so I didn't see him as much
>Used to abuse me physically, always had to lock my room
>Broke and stole my stuff for weed or because he felt like it
>Sometimes tied me up using duct tape and would throw me in the closet for hours
>Couldn't invite friends over because they weren't allowed to be around him
>He got into drugs and alcohol early as well
>He fails out of highschool
>He gets sent off to juvy
>Attempts suicide
>Still alive, lost a bit of his frontal lobe, unemployed living off the neetbux
>Can't abuse me anymore because he has the motor coordination of a toddler and lost a lot of muscle in a coma.
>All the knives are taken out of the house just in case
>Family expects me to take care of him after I'm out of college
>He gets fat, poor hygiene, doesn't shave
>Brother whose retarded and looks homeless still can make friends and have a social life
Meanwhile my social life consists solely of shitposting and shitty group projects while pursuing my STEM degrees.
>>
>Brother is 10 years older than me
>parents died when we were small, raised by grandmother
>acted like a parent to me starting when he was 18
>puts up a very harsh front and doesn't allow for weakness
>would beat me if I did poorly in school
>still, a good person
>very kind to animals
>would be emotionally removed from me most of the time but would pet my hair and say nice things to me when I was sleeping
>took care of me everytime I was sick

Now that I'm 18 he wants me to get married to one of his friends.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.