[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be weird if I had a son and named him Apollo? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1449888993472.gif (193 KB, 950x876) Image search: [Google]
1449888993472.gif
193 KB, 950x876
Would it be weird if I had a son and named him Apollo?

It's a bit much to live up to, but who names their kids under the pretense that they'll be mediocre besides ghetto people?
>>
>>25345300
>Apollo
No. It's a name, just as good as any other.

Side note: I knew a kid in high school named Dionysus, and he used to have a penchant for drinking, smoking weed, and sex, all in copious amounts. So I guess he lived up to his name. Always found that kind of interesting and sort of funny.
>>
File: Jasper_face.png (386 KB, 872x489) Image search: [Google]
Jasper_face.png
386 KB, 872x489
>>25345300
fuck pearl
>>
>>25345300
I don't know how that'd be weird. I mean, I might name my first son Cyrus, and I figure it'd be harder to live up to someone who actually existed. Go for it; it's healthy to want your kid to be great.
>>
>>25345300
Make him become a lawyer :^)
>>
>>25345300
Make him become a boxer :^)
>>
>>25345413
Pearl is cool, I want to like Jasper but she is so rapey.
>>
>>25345300
Apollo is a nice name.

>>25345538
That automatically makes me think of Miley Cyrus.
>>
>>25345596
No son of mine is gonna get his head whacked around like a Japanese wife for a living.
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (18 KB, 259x365) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
18 KB, 259x365
Could you savages kindly take your...
your... I'M FUCKING SICK OF THIS
COULD YOU TASTELESS PIECES OF SHIT, TAKE YOUR DEMENTED WANNABE KIDS SHOW ANIME TRASH BACK TO TUMBLR?!
FUCK STEVEN UNIVERSE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...on a sidenote I'm on a new pc so I'm lacking all my pepes.
I mean... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I'm awfully fond of Roman names,

Lucius in particular. Sounds very statesmen like.
>>
>>25345617
Why do you say that like it's a bad thing?

And if anything Lapis is raping Jasper. Lapis is a cut tbqh.
>>
>>25345743
Cunt* silly autocorrect doesn't want me to swear
>>
What do you guys think about Ezra?
>>
You're child is more likely to become a weirdo by having a weird/unique name.

Kids will tease other kids about literally anything. That teasing has a run on effect that leads to making people like us.
>>
>>25345699
Could this be anymore reddit? Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>25345699
>Not keeping a backup file of essential pepes on a flash drive.
sMh tBh fAm
>>
>>25345743
I don't like either, ironically I picked the show up because I thought Malachite's design was GOAT. Garnet and Opal a best.
>>25345699
Yeah I doomed the thread from the beginning, should have expected the "muh space waifus friendzoned me for other women" crowd to go full diarrhea on it right away.
>>
>>25345789
You're right, name your kids something boring like Joe or Amanda or something even more bland and now comes in non-gender specific like Cameron or Skyler. Then I'll just end up with a weirdo with an also boring stupid name.
>>
>>25345779
It's Jewish, pick Lor[enzo] instead.
>>
>>25345779
Love that name. The only Ezra I ever met was a pretty cool guy.
>>
If i had kids i would want twin boys and name the cain and abel.
>>
>>25347072
And keep christian/catholic faith out of their lives and how it plays out.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.