[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else friendless? I just want a small group of friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: asdfadf.png (1 MB, 1136x592) Image search: [Google]
asdfadf.png
1 MB, 1136x592
Anyone else friendless? I just want a small group of friends. That's all I desire. I've tried to ignore this basic human need for closeness due to my own anxiety communicating with others, but I can ignore it no longer. Here I am, all alone, knowing that my peers will never know what it means to live like this. It is soul-crushing. I don't know what I did to deserve this. I'll even take just one best friend.

Thoughts like these really make me consider sudoku again. End blog post. You guys are all I have.
>>
>>25345286
Do something about it. Time to get out of your comfort zone
>>
>>25345319
I don't know what to do. I'm hopeless with people. I've honestly tried to be open and friendly and still can't form close relationships.
>>
File: 1283739123173712.jpg (74 KB, 587x384) Image search: [Google]
1283739123173712.jpg
74 KB, 587x384
Sometimes people approach to me, but then I activate my autistic special skill and I end up repelling them. It's bloody annoying to have a shitty personality.
>>
>>25345286
There are two types of people: wolves and sheep, either you are sheep who dresses, acts and lives the same way like the other sheep or you are a lonely wolf who hunts the sheep. You decide who you are.
>>
>>25345352
Oh then just devote your life to playing video games and watching anime by yourself while blaming women niggers Jews and liberals on the internet for your existential malady
>>
File: 1426457725988.jpg (484 KB, 1224x552) Image search: [Google]
1426457725988.jpg
484 KB, 1224x552
>>25345463
iwhkakhgsasakfskjsjadkjasdsd
>>
>>25345286
Honestly bro its hard to get out of the rut. Best way would be to play sport ot get some kind of hobby people do in groups.

OR travel overseas and just meet randoms on the way.
>>
>>25345515
Most if not all successful people have the exact mentality I describt, most of them are sociopaths who are "wolves". Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Elon Musk etc are "wolves"
>>
>>25345543
>OR travel overseas and just meet randoms on the way.
not op but do you think fleeting meetings with strangers is the best way to develop intimate friendships?
>>
>>25345628
Yes it can be. Its a very good start too. I still talk to people Ive met overseas. Especially if you have some crazy adventures.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.