[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you had a dysfunctional family? How many of you were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1435863575588.jpg (101 KB, 620x455) Image search: [Google]
1435863575588.jpg
101 KB, 620x455
How many of you had a dysfunctional family?
How many of you were raised by single mothers?

I'm curious.
>>
>>25345254
me

raised by single mother, hate family

4 brothers but we have seperate dads...
>>
Family split up when I was 16 and was dysfunctional as fuck before then. Constant fighting, immature shit, only for them to drive each other so far apart they both became caricatures of what they hated about each other.
>>
File: uFFAfJc.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
uFFAfJc.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>>25345254

I was raised by a single father, I've never had any contact with my mother even though she lives in the same city of me. I could have walked by her a thousand times and never even known it was her.

I have considered reaching out to her, but at this point I don't even know why. The thing that bothers me is all these years she could have contacted me but never did.

These feels kill me everyday.
>>
>>25345254

God how she makes me hard.
>>
>>25345560

...and now no one will ever see my feel.
>>
>>25345560
I have this exact situation but reversed. Never seen my father. And i'm already too old to contact him now. Cut your losses anon. It's better to move on.

Also i hate the fuck out of my family since they are all uneducated highschool drop-out criminal scum, or welfare leaches. They literally gave a negative reaction to me going to uni.
>>
I had a great family, good friends and reasonably good looks.

I ended up here because of crippling social anxiety caused by acne.
>>
>>25346228

Yeah, I think it's for the best. People say I should try to contact her, but everything in my being tells me not to.

I love my father, and he has never discouraged me from contacting my mother. I just have never felt like I should.
>>
File: I don't drink beer tho.jpg (79 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
I don't drink beer tho.jpg
79 KB, 500x349
>>25345254
Parents broke up, custody went to mom, moved in to grandma's, bitch still was violent with grandma but then she deserved it, literally retards. Grandma's lacking sense of reality (better nowadays but still stupid), mom's gullible and not sure why I avoid her like a plague.

Started university, several more problems in my head, result is I'm quitting it and joining memeslave life. Disappointed in relationships because I didn't start any and already know for the most part I'm in for the worst at best.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.