[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>how to get a gf who will never leave you >tfw no gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: untitled.jpg (111 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
111 KB, 800x800
>how to get a gf who will never leave you
>tfw no gf
>>
>>25345223
>there are still people who are not convinced women automatically live life on EASY MODE
>>
That's disgusting and not at all how I imagined a cute burn scar gf.
>>
>>25345223
props to that guy for sticking with her, that's more than i could do, shit its more than 99% of the world would.

Imagine the face of the qt whose eyes you looked into every morning to see them staring back adoringly literally melting and being replaced with a plastic replica of an Egyptian mummy.
>>
>>25345223
Why is he dating a lizard ?
>>
I hate woman. If this happened to the guy, the woman wouldn't think twice about dropping him. But a man lives life with honesty, loyalty, and compassion , 3 traits that a woman knows nothing about.
>>
>>25345624
It's sad that this is true tbqh
>>
>>25345281
it's mostly because she was tan before she got burned
>>
>>25345259
The ones who dont look like lizard people, yeah.
>>
File: qt4.jpg (48 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
qt4.jpg
48 KB, 539x960
>>25345281
We will find one someday, stay strong.
>>
>>25345223
Leigh, Please come back and make life worth suffering again
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.