[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post here if you have been in a psych ward and or special education
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 8
File: psychiatric-unit-2.jpg (83 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
psychiatric-unit-2.jpg
83 KB, 640x427
post here
if you have been
in a psych ward
and or special education

post your mental illnesses and meds
>>
I havent been in any of those.
>>
>>25345140
yeah, oddly enough neither have I.
>>
I work in a mental hospital
>>
>>25345170
what do you do

what restraints does your hospital use
>>
all humans are delusional and mentaly ill. just by the fact they want to delay there own enevitble extinction because theyre addicted to chasing the cheese and sentencing children to death by bringing them into this meat grinder
>>
>been in special education for assburgers
>got diagnosed with bipolar several years ago

shoulda gone with the psych ward

on lamictal, wellbutrin and abilify
>>
>>25345112
Bipolar, ADHD

Just got out of the hospital an hour ago for a depressive episode (crash after coming down from Adderall.

Lamictal
Pamelor
Zyprexa
Neurontin
Adderall (though not for long)
>>
>>25345334
how did you end up in the hospital

what was your favorite meal how long did you stay
>>
>>25345112
yep twice. Once when I was 18 I was strung out on drugs and made a petty suicide attempt basically just as an excuse to drop out of college. Second time was last year around the end of January. I had been clean off drugs for 4 years and had a terrible cough so I bought some robo gels and took them for my cough, felt a little buzzed and ended up going on a week long dxm binge where I would be up for 2-3 days at a time. Ended up basically going crazy and thinking I was like jesus or a good or something, when I would mediatate it literally felt like I was connected with anything and I thought I could hear people's thoughts and saw auroras and shit. My ex gf ended up finding me in the bathroom one night filling up the bath tub because I thought I was telepathically killing dirty dan Schneider and drowning him in the bathtub. She came in and I was speaking in a voice that wasn't my own telling her everything was alright and that god loved her. Ended up going to the hospital and flipping out on a janitor screaming that he was dirty dan and I woke up in the psych ward after I was knocked out with Ativan. I was stuck there for about a week and a half because I was still delusonal and I called one of the doctors a kike. It was all bad.
>>
heres an idea, legalize assited sadoku.
>>
>>25345364
Today's visit was to a standard hospital. I knew they couldn't do anything to help me so I just answered all of their typical questions and was discharged. I lied and said no when they asked if I had thoughts to harm myself because they would have just tried to make me stay.

Two months ago I was in the mental hospital for a week because my depression got so bad I would have killed myself in two weeks had I not.

When I got grounds privileges I got to eat at the cafeteria which had really good food. I remember almost throwing up from eating so much chili.

There was also an 8/10 qt who was super into me but is also a heroin addict so
>>
>>25345112
I was in the psych ward when I was like 14 becuase I wanted to kill myself

I had my first psychiatrist appointment today.

Havent been diagnosed with anything though although I probably will
>>
Delusional
ADD
Anxiety

5mg abilify
100mg Zoloft
20mg focalin
>>
>>25345112
>psych ward
i was once in the process for being admitted in one because suicidal and depression
I was in the hospital and scared because I still had a bit of ambition and didn't want to get held back and make it harder on myself
I just told them I wasn't and was set free.

>special education
I was always a weird kid and would be an outcast
>the school psychologist would test me
>they determined I need spec ed because of anxiety and i guess I was strange
>>
File: IMG_0844.jpg (860 KB, 2542x1195) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0844.jpg
860 KB, 2542x1195
Last year when I tried to kill myself. I was in there for a week before they let me go. I was depressed as fuck and slit my wrists. I'm doing better now though.

pic related
>the police report

When the cops found me I was talking gibberish and said "I should have done a better job(trying to kill myself)" lol
>>
>>25345500
Does the focalin make your anxiety go up? I need a good ADD med see >>25345334
>>
>>25345527
neat but why so blurry
>>
>>25345112
I was a weird kid in my childhood. Got diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome. I changed alot when I was 13, so they decided to remove it. But anyways, special ed fucked me over, and made me completely oblivious to things I should have learned when I was 6, but special ed does absolutely not work academically. I managed to pull back, and I was doing very well up until I got 15, then some shit happened and I got put on anti-depressants. I found out that my childhood asperger's diagnosis was probably OCD with a slight hint of ADD instead. I'm currently not diagnosed with anything, but I'm still on anti-depressants, and I must say, I could have been much worse off than most aspie diagnoses in this country, so I thank god that everything turned out pretty great, but my mind is far from normal. Still have problems here and there you know?
>>
>psych ward
I went to a mental health clinic because my cousin went to same one. I wanted to find out why my cousin is crazy but ended up falling asleep in one of the interview rooms. They involuntary admitted me and I spent six weeks out of 8 inside.

>mental illness and meds
psychosis and paranoid schizophrenia. I don't know what pills I take because I've spot taking them.

Terrible place. Truly for the insane.
>>
>>25345112
psych ward as outpatient once a week for about a year. it was cognitive behavioural therapy for OCD.

no special ed. i did okay in school.
>>
>>25345930
I had to take the picture quickly before they took my phone away.
>>
>>25346080
how do you just end up falling asleep
>>
Been to three different psych wards.

Have bipolar type 1, OCD and necrophilia

On abilify, lithium, wellbutrin and propranolol

Fighting every day with the delusion that I'm not living the right life, that I should be hurting other people and killing my parents and living off of manipulating others instead of doing anything with myself. Makes everything that I do feel pointless. The meds do nothing to help the urges. I don't want to wind up in the loony bin again but it seems like it's an inevitability.
>>
>>25346080
what the fuck. how can they admit if you just went to visit?
>>
3 times. made a good friend. kissed a milf.
>>
>>25345112
>your hospital stay now costs $50,000 to foot the interior remodeling cost
>>
>>25346359
I have been 3 times and have a 3k bill
I have not given them a dime
they stopped even sending me the bill anymore im just never going to pay it
>>
>>25346186
I was spending my days up all night. Sleep at 7AM wake up at 5-6PM. My uncle tells me my cousin went to a mental clinic. I get him to drop me off. Get their early in the morning, interview for mental issues, health card screening, detail notes of my appererance incase I run away. It's 11AM before the Doctor sees me. I too tried but I stay to finish the interview. Tell the Doctor things my cousin does, plus act like she does towards the Doctor and staff. The Doctor leaves the room for more than 5 minutes and in that time I ended up falling asleep. When I wake up it's dark outside and the place is almost empty. Staff says to wait, then before I know it I place in the observation ward. A step before the actual psych ward. I spent a week in the observation ward than 6 weeks in the psych ward. This was in February of this year.
>>
Bipolar. Been in the nuthouse twice.
Currently
800 MG seroquel
400 lamicatl
and 1 mg kolonopin

Been on this shit for 10 years now.
>>
>>25346445
did you sign yourself in voluntarily?
>>
>>25346463
just stop it. i was supposesedly bipolar and i stopped them all and ive had nothing in ages.
>>
>>25345112
Yes. Bipolar, manic episode.
Currently on depakote and lexapro.
Been on reboxetine, lithium, zyprexa
>>
>>25346445
I bet your uncle asked them to take you in as well. It seems so improbable to be thrown into the looney bin while your just visiting.

Lel you got b8ed son
>>
>>25346569
No. They call my mother and got her to sign some forms. Later they tell me she didn't know what they were about just that I was in the hospital and needed relative to legally sign for me.

I found out from my brother what happened and realize that they is nothing I can do but endure.
>>
I was in special education for about 6 school years. It was a class for high function autistics. I was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome at the age of 11, and recommended for the program a few years later in a different state.
I've made a few friends in those classes. I've also seen some (read: about 2) really stupid and disgusting people there. There were some things I didn't like about it, the biggest was being labeled as a retard for attending a program for high functioning autistic kids.

If it wasnt for those classes I wouldn't have done well in middle or high school at all.
>>
Can't. I really do act insane when I'm not on the meds. Before I was on them I would drink until I was blackout drunk every night. I would wake up in pools of blood from cutting myself. Would write all over the walls in blood. I lived in a room in the middle of a large city at the time. Now I have a house in the suburbs ,wife, 2 cars, and a kid.
>>
>>25346716
you got tricked

tricked so hard
>>
>>25346842
I know that feel I was also in the retard class
>>
dont take meds they are bad
>>
Schizoaffective.

>followed my little sister to a party
>she was being led by a rapist
>carried a knife with me
>drunk
>10am

>really she was in school
>none of it was real
>entered a stranger's house
>scared the shit out of her
>spent 5 days in jail
>year and a half on probation, therapy, psychiatry

Geodon, Cymbalta, abilify, Ritalin, Risperdal, trileptal, Depakote, lithium, benztropene, propranolol

Stopped all meds except Cymbalta.

Working on getting those NEET disability checks
>>
>>25346445
why did you get him to drop you off there and why did you take an interview? this makes no sense
>>
To those that have been in these wards:

-How is the sexual tension?

-How much were your medical bills?
>>
>>25348125
My uncle was telling me my cousin went to the mental clinic for a evaluation on her mental stability. She is the same cousin that drug me and had sex with me. I wanted to know why she did what she did so I went to find out. During the interview I acted like her and sounded like her (attitude, eye rolling, ignorant) but was getting more and more tired. I thought they would tell me what was wrong with me and send me home. I would than tell my cousin and confront her about what happened. But before that happened I fell asleep. Slept for about 6 hours before I woke up. It was evening and they already set me up for a room and board. I truly thought they would left me go once they realize I wasn't crazy. The next 7 weeks were to lay my year out for me. Half way through my extended stay I broke down and cried. I'll never be able to make it in prison or even the military. A true failure I am.
>>
>>25345370
>I thought I was telepathically killing dirty dan Schneider and drowning him in the bathtub.

That's hilarious.
>>
I refused all the meds they tried to shove down my throat. Did my time in the mental ward. Shit was fucked, I saw some serious things in there dudes. Really bad.

I was admitted because I tried to drink myself to death btw, ask away if you want.
>>
File: cafecart.jpg (3 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
cafecart.jpg
3 KB, 259x194
>>25345112
I worked in a kitchen hospital when I was in high school and delivered the food cart to the psych ward. Never saw anything cool.
>>
In school was in tag, talented and gifted technically special ed.

Stayed in mental hospital for month in Switzerland.

>Dad lost custody.
>decided to take me and leave country
>go all over world
>get caught in Switzerland
>thrown in wierd temporary house
>run away
>get thrown in mental hospital in europr land
>mom signs papers to keep me there until i leave with here
>eventually leave with her
>3 days later us hospital throws me out because not actually crazy
>lived with mom
>>
>>25345112
One time this severely autistic kid went postal and knocked out the female nurses assigned to him. Three huge black male nurses came to the unit and held him down while a doctor sedated him. We all had to hide in our bathrooms because the guy was losing his mind. He was throwing the wooden chairs around the common room. Threw all of the food and juice against the walls. Fucked up all the board games. He pissed himself at some point. Dude was a force of nature.
>>
>>25348627
How does tard rage even work?
>>
>>25348395
>How is the sexual tension?

Basically none, constant surveillance and you're always doped up.

>How much were your medical bills?

Lol no one looks at those
>>
>>25345295
thanks rust
keep up the edge buddy
>>
Have been in one to visit a cray relative. >What does he do wile he is in there?
>He gets a crazy gf.
>>
Major Depressive Disorder, Depression-Enduced Psychosis.

These are the names I remember, maybe not technical. Not in any order either. These were not taken at once, over 2 year period.
(Note: I haven't taken any prescription meds for 1+yr.)

Fluoxatine.
Mirtazapine.
Seroquel.
Quetiapine.
Alazapine.
Abilify.
Risperadol.

(Most certain they have been mispelt)
(Multiple doctors, multiple diagnosis, multiple medications.)
>>
ADHD and Depression

Adderal and anti depressants
>>
>>25348395
>>25348659
I didn't get to keep my cellphone but most people did. This pretty petite girl with an eating disorder tried taking secret pictures of me when I was in my underwear because staff thought it was a good idea to say I was dangerous too myself. So I got undressed and waited for the guards to show up. I refuse the meds and laugh when they ask for information about people they can contact for me. Long story short most of the females there gave me mix signals and I few literally ask me to come back into their boarding rooms. When this was happening I cooperation with the doctors because I wanted to leave so badly. Didn't think once of having an affair with the nurses or other patients. Psych wards are truly the end of the line.
>>
>>25348930
>I didn't get to keep my cellphone but most people did.

christ, where was this? i've never heard of a ward where they allowed this, they want to separate you from as many stressors as possible. although once i was in a ward where they allowed internet access, and i shitposted on pol from the ward.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
I'm on lamictal for seizures but see no change in my personality. Still bipolar anyway. Anyone have side effects from the meds? My hair has been falling out/thinning but not sure if it's from that
>>
>>25345112
>schizoaffective disorder, depressive type
>hallucinogen persisting perception disorder
>panic disorder

Current medications are:
400mg lamotrigine XR (Lamictal)
2mg clonazepam
100mg buproprion XR tapering up to 300mg over the next week

I'm supposed to be taking haloperidol (can't remember what dosage though, I think 10mg), but I'm holding off since there's potential it could fuck with my HPPD majorly and my positive symptoms aren't as severe as most others'.

I just started the buproprion today. Didn't feel much aside from maybe a little more focused and energetic. On the initial dose, I felt a pleasant warm feeling that lasted for about an hour.

Anyways, my psych wants me to consider inpatient care for a few days to get ECT for the depression. I'm self-harming beyond belief (my left arm is almost entirely one giant scar right now which is quite the bitch to hide) and I'm extremely suicidal (I would describe the situation as volatile right now, that is, at any point I could just snap and end it). His recommendation is to just head to an ER, explain my suicidal ideation, and they should have me in the ward in a few hours.

Problem is, I don't necessarily want to voluntarily admit myself through that method since I would be entirely responsible for the cost and my insurance is not that great.

What are some ways of getting involuntarily committed?I know a credible threat of suicide would likely do it, as in I'm going to fucking kill myself right now, as would an attempt, but I feel like it would be harder since I'm seeing a psych already.
>>
>>25348771
wtf but seroquel and quetiapine are the same thing? Are you getting two different scripts for that junk? Get off of it immediately btw. Terrible stuff.
>>
>>25349242
call a suicide hotline and say you are going to hang yourself
or do something public and let someone stop you
like try and hang yourself in a semi crowded place
>>
truck driver meth wizard here

i got in a fight in detox and threatened to burn my dad's house down and escaped the hospital and tried to kill myself

couldn't get up the parking garage befor captured and took to mental hospital, baka desu

they took away my shoe laces
>>
>>25349780
lol'd at this, thank you.

they took my shoe laces too, meth wizard.
sounds like our situations were pretty similar. How long did the kookoo hut jr keep you locked down for?
>>
I was in one for 3 days once. It was shitty and boring and that was pretty much all it was. They had me doped up on some shit that made me barely remember it, honestly.

I had the cops called on me after a fight, cop that showed up was an acquaintance, he decided to psych hold me for the weekend instead of making me sit in jail.

I was released with a mostly clear bill, they said I showed minor signs of depression and said I could go see a shrink if I felt like it.
>>
>>25349817
72 hours

i just kept telling them i totally didn't want to kill myself really i promise and that there's no waaay i'd ever burn someone's house down even though i have these big gas cans and it would be sooo easy

just slept and ate turkeymayo sandwiches the whole time
>>
File: more lains.jpg (124 KB, 790x1200) Image search: [Google]
more lains.jpg
124 KB, 790x1200
Been to a psych hospital before.

Schizoid with clinical depression. I have also been diagnosed with depersonalization disorder.
>>
>>25349918
Yeah all I fucking did was sleep. They gave me some good ass drugs though, I didn't know they would give me xanax, especially considering I was in there for an overdose. What a weird experience.
>>
>>25345112
it was dope because i got to sit around and read all day and talk to qts plus i was like the only guy there that was straight so i got mad popularity points even though im only meh

also depression and suicide shit like that
>>
File: 5d5af4f236ca4ec5-203809.png (484 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
5d5af4f236ca4ec5-203809.png
484 KB, 500x482
nah ive never been but

im on bux for mental shit and ive been to a lot of homeless shelters before

i'd assume its worse than the homeless shelters desu. any government institution that has control over your life is horrible, and the more control they have over you the worse it is.

i actually think maybe mental wards are close to prisons because they force you to take meds
>>
i've been in
i miss it sometimes
>>
>>25345112

Been to a few. Thought they were some of the most manipulative and two-faced people I've met on planet earth. Everything you say can be twisted to show you have mental illness and fuel big pharma without giving a shred of documentation in the form of lab testing, or running the risk of malpractice. Just another sign that this society is broken.
>>
>>25345112
I've never been in a mental hospital, but I was in Special Ed pretty much the entire time I was in Public school. I even went to a public charter school for kids with learning disabilities and/or Asperger/Autism for two years during high school. I rode short buses from the start of middle school till the start of my second junior year of high school.

I was officially diagnosed with ADHD, Dyslexia, and Dysgraphia. The public Charter SPED school I went to said I also had "Executive Functioning Disorder". When I was in 11th or 12th grade I had a psychiatrist who said that I have Bipolar Disorder and that I Most likely have Aspergers Syndrome and should get tested for AS. I vehemently refused to get tested for Aspergers though.

I have taken pretty much every ADHD medication made and none really worked very well for me, except straterra. my psychiatrist that I had at the end of HS prescribed me seriquel for Bipolar.
I'm not taking any meds now though and haven't been for a few years.
>>
>>25350532
this so hard. Fuck those people, fucking pushers.
>>
yeah for 5months

anyway last night I stole my dads car and crashed it then the cops were coming so I ran off to hide but the eventually caught me and slammed me down and cuffed me then I had to spend 15 hours in an empty cell (no windows or nothing jut concrete) and they took all my clothes and made me wear this retarded dress thing and then I had to do all these interviews and say I was mentally healthy and my mom picked me up god I hate myself I've jus been hiding in my room I don't want to see anyone also I'm in morphine withdrawal

like I totally fucked his car and this is like the third time I'm surprised they don't just kick me out

also I have to go to court soon I was getting my license back in 5 days and now I'll lose it again for at least 6 months
>>
>>25350795
you're problem is just that you're a dipshit
>>
>>25350795
you should of said you hear voices telling you to kill yourself
>>
>>25345112
I've been to fake jail does that count?
>>
>>25351226
whats fake jail
>>
>>25351324
It's the Stanford Prison Experiment
>>
>>25350353

how bad are homeless shelters?
>>
File: technology is amazing.png (291 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
technology is amazing.png
291 KB, 500x281
>>25351476
well their full of niggers, and in my city we have like 5 niggers

they always try to controll you. and they always threaten you with being kicked out if ur not going to school or working. and if u are working they try to take your money and put it in their "safe" for safekeeping. can you believe that shit i never gave them anything, id rather be homeless

im 100% sure that being homeless is better than living in a shelter, in fact several dudes ive lived with who were like heavy dope users and been in jail and shit all testified that being homeless is better than shelters. just know where to place a tent in some homeless community and u shud be okay more or less, shelters on the other hand are one step above prison. you get harrased by niggers and they keep a stright sleep scheduel and they want to control you and they take ur pills away and force you to take them

its pretty shit
>>
yeah but i dont wanna roleplay fallout, i just want a place to sleep really. if i was homeless that is. i live in a mostly white state

being at a shelter would get you bennies quicker wouldnt it?

just wondering all this in case the worst comes but nothing can be worse than the sleep deprivation of holding a full time job
>>
>>25345233

Not him but I work in one too. We have a party room for seclusion, then weird restraints, not normal hospital restraints. It's a leather strap that ties to bed frame, goes under their butt and has two wrist straps and actually lock in place instead of nylon and velcro. We have one for feet to. The key looks like a giant handcuff key.

We keep a couple beds with restraints always on them so we can just strap someone down without fumbling around. I've never seen it used though. No matter how crazy they are I've yet to see one strong enough to fight through haldol and Ativan. My hospital hates the violent ones though. Somehow anytime assault happens the pt is in jail a couple hours later. I don't mind though because it makes life easier.

COs have tasers and sticks. I have to gently take them down with kid gloves. I imagine sticks are much easier to use for subduing.
>>
>>25345295

Mental health is a continuum. We have a normal. Fall too far out of normal's boundaries and you are crazy. Cheese and reproduction has rather little to do with the diagnosis.
>>
>>25351821
I have been in restraints like those

how do you get the people from being held on the floor to the bed?

they wrapped me in this matt thing and carried me
>>
>>25350532

We can't exactly put you in the mri and say "hmm, looks like a little bipolar here and some schizophrenia there". Psychiatry is 50% educated guesses, 30% triatrial and error, and 20% luck. You just have to be patient. When it works it works great. I don't like ssris but everyone thinks I'm crazy for pushing ect. It's about the only treatment for depression and bipolar that works besides lithium and extremely lucky guesses .

In America you have the right to refuse all drugs, and you can even leave when you want, just say the magic word: AMA. Just be careful, there's about a 3% chance you'll get a 72hr hold. 97% is pretty good though, and if that's not enough you can just try to escape. We won't pursue beyond hospital property. In court commits we call the sheriff, otherwise we just send you a bill that insurance won't cover a dime of because elopement.
>>
>>25351765
what do you mean fallout
>>
>>25350532
This. I've spent a LOT of my life institutionalized and it's fucking horrible, I've seen some shit. Some funny stories but I was abused sexually, physically, and mentally in "treatment facilities", on top of witnessing/experiencing just some of the worst acts I've ever seen a human being willingly do to another human under the guise of help. I've avoided it entirely since being an adult but as a teenager, parents and courts can just keep cycling you in that mess forever.

It's awful and it can't help you unless you need meds or are immediately gonna kill yourself. I've met 500+ different people in treatment and seen maybe literally 10 who were helped and had good outcomes from it. It's all a shill, no quality control and they can do/say whatever they want to you without any repercussions. I've been to a ridic amount of psych wards, inpatients, residentials and SO FUCKING MANY outpatient programs, and they're all ran exclusively by middle class white people who don't know anything about anything. Once you get pigeonholed they just stop trying with you anyways. I'd get to a new facility and all the staff had already heard about me from my antics at other facilities, so they just treated me like shit from the get-go. If you don't do what they tell you unconditionally, it can literally ruin your life. I'm still fucked up from 3-4 years of nonstop "mental health care" in my youth.
>>
>>25352626

Maybe it's because you're racist. If you don't like white people go back to your own country.
>>
>>25352626
well tell your funny stories
>>
>>25352666
this white is best
>>
special ed retard here ama
>>
>>25353746
also a retard i hate my life
>>
this thread bummed me out. hope you are all doing okay r9k
>>
>>25352626
I agree. Spent about a month in one last year. Total sham. They don't even care about anything and just tell you what you think and do. The worst part about it is that if you so much as fart while institutionalized it will be called agitation and a threat. Other than that it's one step above jail because you can at least walk around when you're bored. And hey you get free crappy food and television.
>>
Reality is like a psych ward to me, feeling trapped to this body and mind and everything is nonsense and absurd
>>
If you can, I recommend requesting a radio while you're inside. It really makes the time fly by and will probably also keep you out of trouble.
>>
Never been in special ed or psych ward.

I did start developing mild schizophrenia when I was 16, dropped out of school, didn't get treatment and joined the Army when 17. My symptoms got better once I was away from my abusive druggy family. When I got back from Iraq I started drinking really heavily and I some symptoms.
Left the military, drank heavily, VA prescribed me benzos and opiates, I was sick. I get put on antipsychotics and antidepressants too and my mental state declines more.
I finally quit drinking and drugging November 2014 and my psychotic symptoms are gone in about a month.
In December I had forget to order my risperdal in time so I broke my pills up so I'd have some every day, after going down I felt better so I stayed at that dose. After that I talked to my doc and we decided I should taper down. By August I was on 1mg risperdal, by September I was off it completely.

I'm symptom free and I believe I will be as long as I avoid alcohol and drugs.

Sorry for the tldr and if it doesn't make sense I'm tired lol.
>>
>>25345112
>tfw 9th grade special education
It's not that I'm special needs, nobody wanted me because I didn't care enough about what they wanted me to do/ think about myself or them.
>>
>>25354221
>>25354221
you could do that? never knew
>>
>>25345295
This
The world is pretty silly
>>
>>25354615
It's just a ride
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.