[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >enjoy learning about other cultures >invite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (276 KB, 572x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276 KB, 572x342
>be me
>enjoy learning about other cultures
>invite a friend to dine at a local Australian restaurant that just opened in my area
>seafood, steaks, and delicious appetizers
>fantastic value too

My friends I tell you, dinner at Outback Steakhouse is not to be missed. A true taste of old Austrailia.
Head on down to your local Outback today mate!
>>
>>25344772
Wonderful OP !
>>
all the dishes at outback steakhouse have been made up by americans nobody here knows what the fuck a blooming onion is despite what you fatties will insist
>>
The thought of an Outback Steakhouse marketer becoming so desperate he posts this on /r9k/ is fucking hilarious.

You realize NEETs can barely afford to eat at all, let alone at restaurants, right, OP?
>>
Ameripoors actually go to chain bars, restaurants and cafes!

TOPLEL
>>
>>25344862
>second item on the menu is the Queensland Chicken and Shrimp
>Queensland is in Austrailia
>not Austrailian food

Just kill yourself. You've just been BTFO by truth and flavor.
>>
File: fairy toast.jpg (196 KB, 1280x878) Image search: [Google]
fairy toast.jpg
196 KB, 1280x878
Careful m8
>>
>>25344935
There are plenty of wagecucks on this board, the problem with restaurants isn't money. It's that going to a sit down place by yourself is awkward as fuck.
>>
>>25344968
>Queensland Chicken and Shrimp

>actually thinking this is an actual dish in Australia

Imagine being this stupid
>>
>>25344974

jesus christ that looks disgusting
>>
>>25344772
Is this the future of advertisement ?
>>
File: the shit I put up with.png (95 KB, 382x353) Image search: [Google]
the shit I put up with.png
95 KB, 382x353
>>25344974
what the fuck is that

not gonna google because I don't want google to think I'm some kind of barbarian who eats candied bread.
>>
>>25344968
queensland only has one famous dish: forex, a pack of winnie blues and a bottle of bundy
>>
>>25345016
>>25345031
It's Australia's national dish. Fairy Bread, look it up.
>>
>>25344862
Then you must not be from down under, mate. We eat them all the time.
>>
>>25345118
fuck up seppo cunt
>>
File: ruCC4Ew.jpg (30 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
ruCC4Ew.jpg
30 KB, 512x384
who else /fuckedup/ here?
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1000x1000
>>25344974

>grandma used to make fairy bread and spiders when me and my sister would come over to visit
>this post brought back those memories

Cheers anon for reminding me of that good feel
>>
>>25345172
How many weetbix did you eat this morning?
>>
>>25345062

I thought our national dish was the "Bunnings snag in bread"
>>
>>25345062
why

what retarded prisoner thought of this
>>
>>25345191
i put Warnie to shame 2bh
>>
>>25345006
Imagine being so stupid you can't tell he's just taking the piss
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.