[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Decide to visit this board for the first time >Tendies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1408310745579.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1408310745579.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>Decide to visit this board for the first time

>Tendies stories
>Men pretending to be women
>"Tfw no belly GF"
>Obvious bait threads with 200+ replies

This is literally the worst board on 4chan. I'm going back to /tv/
>>
>>25344566
>I'm going back to /tv/
the puchline
>>
>>25344566
Uhh...okay?

Original comment
>>
This is a thread of the 4th type but it won't receive 200+ replies.
>>
File: Television and Film.png (71 KB, 1402x388) Image search: [Google]
Television and Film.png
71 KB, 1402x388
Yeah because /tv/ is much better
>>
>>25344566
Alot of the troll threads are actually legit opinions. Maybe not of the OP but are legit the opinions of some newfag losers and feminists. Its good to put them out here so we can argue and discuss them. They bring out all the real posters.
>>
File: 1408180830567.jpg (17 KB, 164x198) Image search: [Google]
1408180830567.jpg
17 KB, 164x198
>>25344637
>>25344691
>/tv/
>A board where people come together to share the newest memes and have sophisticated discussions about television and film

>/r9k/
>"guys i want a gf but i dont want to put forth any effort pay attention to me waaah ;_;"
>>
>>25344691
wow the cunts even steal our memes fuck off and die shitters
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.