[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did we go wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 6638758851590191545.jpg (143 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
6638758851590191545.jpg
143 KB, 640x1136
Why are so many American women like this?

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/sunkiss12?cf=regular
>>
What the fuck is with women and zodiac signs?
>>
>>25344483

Because when you live in a country where sleeping around, sexualized images, having fun without responsibilities, and eternal young adulthood is idolized to the point of being spread by advertisements, tv shows, music, and celebrities via Hollywood then this will happen. Especially since women are impressionable to societal trends and changes more than men are.

Also, American men give more attention to and praise sluts, whores, or sexy women more than they do respectable and modest girls.

Shit society. Shame people are getting poisoned by it worldwide.
>>
Look at this mudshark whore

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/adamilwaukee?cf=regular
>>
>>25344483

>Don't message me if you don't believe in God and religion is important to me

>Pic with tits out

Uh okay
>>
>>25344483

This bitch is the definition of the word "entitlement". -4/10, would throw into the pits of Tartarus.
>>
File: christian-bale-lg.jpg (43 KB, 620x417) Image search: [Google]
christian-bale-lg.jpg
43 KB, 620x417
>>25344483

I hope this is a troll account. I don't see how any guy would put up with this and not want to go Bateman on her
>>
>>25344483
>Law Acting and modeling
So she's not doing anything with her life. Good to know
>I know it's bad but I don't read a lot for entertainment
>I like zodiac signs
>Don't message me if you haven't gone to college and graduated
Translation: Even though I have no real intelligence you'd better have something as well as a piece of paper that ensures you can support me financially.
She's so bland and cookie-cutter but she wants some sort of globe-trotting worldly guy. BAKA to the max.
>>
>>25344625

See this is why I realize it's truly better to be alone than with such a cunt like this.
>>
>>25344483
>entitled cunt
>scorpio

it checks out
>>
>>25344483
so many info is stored forever in the web
glorious times when you can check people's past when engaging in various personal or business relations
>>
JEsus Christ I found her youtube account. I feel a bit better about my life now. She has literally no value except her body lol
>>
>wild like a house can't be tamed
>>
>I spend a lot of time thinking about
>My career in the future God
>>
>>25344570

> >Don't message me if you don't believe in God and religion is important to me

Yeah this has to be some kind of troll account, nothing else makes sense.
>>
thats not a woman OP
>>
>>25345374

What makes you so sure?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.