[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>was a victim of relationship violence >some baseball team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1364528180429.jpg (66 KB, 609x749) Image search: [Google]
1364528180429.jpg
66 KB, 609x749
>was a victim of relationship violence
>some baseball team got a guy who beat and shot his wife
>no one cares because he throw ball good

Fuck this world
>>
>>25344460
>no one cares because he throw ball good

They shouldn't care. What does his personal life have to do with his professional life?
>>
Couldn't give two shits about the domestic violence allegation.

I'm a Yankees fan and he'll help my team win, so fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>25344518
>shot at his wife 8 times
>hurr it don't matter he help us win urrrr
>>
>>25344556
>some random roastie getting shot at
who cares
>>
>caring about sports

implying i can even begin to care about baseball let alone some abusive baseballer
>>
>>25344602
>trains dogs to fight
>convicted on 5 counts, stripped of all career accolades
>>
>>25344623
I know, I don't care about baseball either. It's just sad to see people put a game above a serious situation.
>>
It's a mans world sugar tits.

deal with it.
>>
>>25344638
>dogs receiving more empathy than a roastie
whats wrong with that
>>
>>25344460
>>some baseball team got a guy who beat and shot his wife

Somewhere sometime, during her relationship, he got on one knee and asked her "Will you marry me?".

Knowing what he was like, she screamed "yes, OMIGAWD YES, A MILLION TIMES YES".

I hope that explains my lack of sympathy.
I've been friendzoned by enough girls to know that it never just happens once, they always expect him to change, he never does and there is never a "last straw". Ultimately, after the fifth or sixth beatings, I'd say she holds more of the blame than he does.
>>
>>25344676

sounds like he is wealthy, baseball or not most wealthy people would just pay their way out of cases like this, that's just the world we're in.

baseball the sport doesn't have anything to do with it, he's just a douchebag that beats and shoots his wife apparently.

maybe his wife is a cunt too.
>>
>>25344758
You know, many wifebeaters start abusing their women after marriage only.
>>
>>25344556
Again, who cares?

I don't know the whore personally. The Yankees winning makes me happy.

Stay fucking mad.
>>
>>25344875
I don't know what's worse, being an edgefag or a sportsfag.
>>
>>25344875
You would change your tune if it was your sister or your mom
>>
>>25344929
Not really edge. I didn't say that I support domestic abuse. Just that I'm indifferent to it when it positively impacts my favorite team.

Also, not liking sports...are you some type of Weeaboo faggot?

>>25344957
Yeah, I likely would. Because that would personally impact me.

However, that's not the case. In this case, I have to pick against white knighting for some cunt I wouldn't know from a hole in the wall or a player who will help my favorite baseball team win. Jeez, tough choice.
>>
File: 1444359955430.gif (811 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1444359955430.gif
811 KB, 160x160
>>25344460
>Relationship violence
>Relationship

Goodbye.
>>
>>25344710
not just sports.
>people dox a faggot who stepped on a cat online
people will go to lengths to protect animals for no reason
>>
File: 1451433701910[1].jpg (85 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1451433701910[1].jpg
85 KB, 800x600
The coal tolI
>>
>>25344710
There's nothing wrong with it.

Dogs can be trained to rescue, guard, hunt, etc.

Roasties can't do shit.
>>
>>25345177
That's because animals have an auroa of innocence while humans typically can get themselves out of a situation when it's bad.

>Jeez, a black man with an athletic build and a gun is getting mad.
>I better keep aggravating him...what's the worst that can happen?
>>
>>25344460
be my damaged gf
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.