[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been using inspect element to change my grades whenever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: feels.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
7 KB, 645x773
I've been using inspect element to change my grades whenever my mom asks for them at the end of the semester.
The worst part is, she demands better and better grades, and my actual grades keep getting worse and worse, so while at the beginning I was turning C's into B's, now I'm turning F's into A-'s.
Anyone happen to know this feel?
>>
No because I'm not a dumb fuck and did well in school.
>>
>>25344320
Global rule 2. Fuck off.
>>
>>25344320
Write a browser extension that automatically fires up a faux grade page whenever someone enters the room based on webcam input shape recognition, release it online, and get hired based on skills proven therein. Your mom will forgive you if you get a job.
>>
>>25344320
no, I just got an A in my final MBA class and will be getting a promotion at work and a cash bonus for finishing it (oh and they paid for it). so fuck off retard, go back to your fucking McJob
>>
>>25344379
That's babby tier nowadays. OP would have to write a page that actually changes the grades every time someone enters the room to something statistically plausible and not get caught.
>>
>>25344320
I know that feel. Also i just dropped out. I've got one semester of faking it left. Planning on acquiring dosh for a down payment and moving out to the desert to live cheap and quiet and alone.
>>
>>25344403
Well, it's an MBA, you literally don't go above Calc 1 in business school.
>>
>>25344320
No. I fucking hated dumb people in school so much, just stfu and listen to the teacher and you have no excuse not to get straight A's, it's really just that simple.
>>
>>25344320

i did this the first time when i was in college. i eventually flunked out and i nearly killed myself because my parents wasted $100K sending me to a really good school and they thought i was doing fairly well since i photoshopped my grades.

i ended up going back to school and i had matured a lot so i graduated with a 4.0 though so it has a happy ending sort of.
>>
>>25344683
how did they find out? what was that confrontation like?
>>
>>25344990

>>25344990

they found out when the school returned the tuition check they sent.

it wasn't pretty. like i said, i nearly killed myself to avoid it because i hate confrontation, but at least i got my shit together eventually.
>>
>>25345130
ouch man

I think if my shit doesn't come together next semester enough that I'm on a good path towards a GPA above 3.3 or so, I'll come clean.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.