[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"""robot"""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1450146166349.jpg (7 KB, 259x189) Image search: [Google]
1450146166349.jpg
7 KB, 259x189
>is employed
>"""robot"""
>is in education
>"""robot"""
>has friends
>"""robot"""
>has/has had gf/bf
>"""robot"""
>isn't kissless/handholdless/handshakeless/conversationless/eyecontactless
>"""robot"""
>has healthy relationship with family
>"""robot"""
>got gifts for Christmas
>"""robot"""
>bought gifts for Christmas
>"""robot"""
>has plans for New Years
>"""robot"""
>has online friends
>"""robot"""
>participates in Omegle threads
>"""robot"""
>posts his picture on 4chan
>"""robot"""
>has """robot friends"""
>"""robot"""
>consider himself a """robot""" because he's "shy around women"
>"""robot"""
>loves anyone
>"""robot"""
>expresses human emotions
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""robot"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>passes the captcha
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>robot
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
I must the a true robot then except sometimes I pass the captcha.
>>
File: 123565786.jpg (16 KB, 188x350) Image search: [Google]
123565786.jpg
16 KB, 188x350
Cyborg master race reporting in.
>>
>>25343972
>eyecontactless
Now THAT is sad.

Is that even possible?
>>
File: 1443458776425.png (34 KB, 1241x256) Image search: [Google]
1443458776425.png
34 KB, 1241x256
>>25343972
You are a disease.
>>
that's a funi babby
>>
>>25343972
Reminder, the only people who get angry at posts like this are normies, since only normies WANT to be robots.
I check off a few things on op's list, doesn't mean he's wrong
>>
>>25343972

>newfag tries to define who or what a "robot" is
>newfag doesn't realize that being a "robot" is a meme to begin with
>thinks being employed or going to school is a cure-all for "robotism", and if you have these things you're automatically a normal.

welcome to r9k newfag
>>
>>25345161
>uses the term newfag
projection
>>
>>25343972
This thread again? Come on OP it was uninteresting then and it's still shit.
>>
>>25345225

>implies its projection
>implying people don't use newfag
>being this newfag

yup newfag
>>
>>25344934
Your dude says it right there in that very screencap! the "original" """"""""robots"""""""" were just a bunch of special snowflake emofaggots that all either went to tumblr or /soc/ or back to /b/ or facebook, they literally didn't fit the metaphor at all except for the fact that they wanted to feel a part of some cool club and be a part of some snowflake group like "the robots". You people are like fucking Native Amerindians saying WE WUZ AMERICANS MANG!
>>
the whole premise in OP is newfaggy like shit. r9k wasn't about being anti-social losers, it was about sharing greentext and feeling the shared story in it.

but thats what happens when reddit and tumblr crash the board and try to take charge of something while being this new.
>>
>>25344934
Lol, that's all bullshit from some lying fag

nobody said robot to refer to posters here until like 2012

they called each other "gentlemen" and acted like fedoralords
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.