[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder: You have NO chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 9
Girls use Tinder to find possible mates.

On there, a swipe away, there are hundreds to thousands of horny guys that will accept any girl and are constantly trying to improve themselves just to eat up the scraps.

Unless you want to join that rat race and become a slave to get some tinder scraps, you will NEVER get a girlfriend or a girl interested in you.

It's already too late. Just accept it.
>>
I made a tinder 3-4 days ago. One real match two bots. The real match has talked to me some but doesn't seem to interested in talking to me. Ah well.

Just kinda feels bad cause im in decent shape and take care of myself but i am hideous so i have no chance at getting matches.
>>
>World is 51% women
>Anyone has NO chance

ok
>>
I dunno. Met a 8/10 asian cosplay fan who cooks well enough once I fucked some sense into her.
>>
File: 1440983059536.jpg (72 KB, 570x960) Image search: [Google]
1440983059536.jpg
72 KB, 570x960
>>25344251
Women almost always set their sites on the top 10% of men though, this makes it almost impossible if you're not attractive enough.
>>
>>25343965
It's funny. This board and hookup culture have given me way more confidence in my value as a potential boyfriend and mate. Robots and "Chads" are really terrible at interacting with females, so it's no wonder that decent women don't end up with either group. You've bought into this negative perception of the dating world and it's only going to make things harder on you because the only women you'll get are desperate sluts.
>>
welcome to r9k newfag
>>
>>25343965
"NEVER"
...dude. there's no point in trying to hook up with whores. just go to a traditional church and find a nice christian woman. they're thirsty for a husband that is kind, well-mannered, and serves God but can also fuck them good in the evenings.
>>
>>25344251
the statistics in north america show that there is about a half million extra men in each age group up till you hit 40 or so
millions of extra men, who will never get to have a monogamous relationship because there are less women than men in the world

and that's not even counting places like the middle east and asian that have experienced gender based infanticide against women
>>
>>25344525
all women are whores.

women who go to cuhrch are just putting on an act. at the end of the day, women care more about society, not family. if society wants moral decadence, that's what they will have.
>>
>>25344457
>He thinks his girls never been double teamed by Chads
>he believes the "decent women" meme
>>
>>25344577
Lol this is exactly what I'm talking about (assuming you aren't just baiting, of course). You've adopted a "guilty until proven innocent" mentality which makes it so every woman you meet will disappoint you. But hey, thanks for being one less guy to compete with.
>>
>>25343965

> made a Tinder
> all my whole 5 matches over the span of a year have been 3 bots and 2 prostitutes

shit app

you are either a chad body builder over 6'2" with 250k+/year or you're a nothing
>>
>>25344656
Not that guy but I don't even care about how women fuck, I'm just horribly bored by everyone and everyone seems to be unnecessarily mean to everyone else.
I don't have the patience to play society's stupid games.
>>
>>25344376

roastie upset about getting "super troopers"

women have no fucking taste.
>>
>>25344724
I'm sorry your experiences have been negative enough to promote that worldview. Yeah, people can be shitty but I've found quite a few who aren't. As long as you yourself don't contribute to the shittiness you're fine. However, don't use that as an excuse for not analyzing yourself and what you could be doing better.
>>
>>25344805
>>25344724
Being a passive bitch never helped anyone
>>
>>25344881
Kek, that's why I try to be an actively good person. But go on, tell me how I'm "bluepilled" or whatever.
>>
File: tumblr_n5ecc6Mh9l1sja1gho1_500.jpg (43 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5ecc6Mh9l1sja1gho1_500.jpg
43 KB, 500x374
I was a robot and I've had three girlfriends in as many years. Didn't use tinder (met one of them through okcupid but it didn't take any rat race improving myself or working on pickup bullshit).

Your best bet is to work on being friendly, conscientious and approachable. It has to come from inside and not be an attitude you feign, though. People can tell if you're faking a genuine interest for the sake of fucking them, usually. Don't bother trying to trick someone into sleeping with you, just try to be a nice person and look after yourself and nice things will eventually happen like they did to me
>>
>>25344910
>being friendly
Yeah dude, girls LOVE that!

Fuck off.
>>
>>25344910
I should add, I'm fat and I have no money
>>
>>25344943
Keep up being a dick and see how far it will get you. Maybe eventually you'll find someone who's into that but they'll be pretty broken and a lot closer to the hated archetype of a woman you believe they all fit. And if not, well, removing yourself from the gene pool works out for everyone I guess.

Just be a good person anon, it's not hard and it is socially and emotionally rewarding :^)
>>
File: 1451193964517.jpg (181 KB, 374x1003) Image search: [Google]
1451193964517.jpg
181 KB, 374x1003
>>25344987
>Just be a good person anon, it's not hard and it is socially and emotionally rewarding

Look at the catalog of /r9k/ and wizchan. That is a lie.
>>
>>25344805
I do analyze myself, I just don't see much incentive to improve myself besides spartan ideals of self-worth. But that only goes so far when compared to the immediate pleasures hedonism offers.
>>
>>25344987

who are you to tell anyone here anyway? what, because you're female? you come here because you don't get this kind of attention elsewhere, you can stop pretending like you're better than the males on r9k.

im not even that guy u responded to, you're just being a smug cunt.
>>
>>25344805
>Yeah, people can be shitty but I've found quite a few who aren't.
Lucky you
>However, don't use that as an excuse for not analyzing yourself and what you could be doing better.
Yeah, i should have a yacht and have some parties , since being me ian't good enough

>>25344910
>Your best bet is to work on being friendly, conscientious and approachable.
How are you able to write so many platitudes in one sentence?
>just try to be a nice person and look after yourself and nice things will eventually happen like they did to me
Went through my childhood and most of my teenage years doing that and know i'm a 21 years old KV with no friends
>>
>>25345014
You're creating a self fulfilling prophecy, dude. This place and others like it aren't healthy for you, like Tumblr isn't good for the SJWs that browse it.
>>
>>25345057

are you a doctor or a psychologist? nah you just like telling people what's good for them.
>>
>>25344564
>just putting on an act
Weird meme
>>
>>25344987
Just be a good person! Women get DRENCHED for beards in sweaters!

I've been good and I've been bad, and only one gets me laid regularly. There is no broken/unbroken type -- they *all* love the bad boy.

:^}
>>
1.test/tren + lifting for one year
2.tinder pics in a social environment, not bedroom selfies

literally all you need to no longer be trying to eat up the scraps, the scraps will be delivered straight to you.

I roided hard, i work at club cleaning tables.
When I reach over a table of grills to wipe that shit down, they are all forced to pay attention to my body. I have lost count of the amount of times I have been called sexy, been told 'you could probably take any of us home' or just generally been pointed out as attractive. One slut recently hugged me randomly, wouldnt let go, then started trying to kiss me. Then she came up behind me tight and groped my arms when I was mopping.
Currently I am too autistic to pick up a patron so I've never been able to take it further but its the honest truth that test/tren is all you need for girls. Tinder takes all the guesswork out of introducing yourself and being sexually forward and stuff.
>>
>>25345087
If he responds with "I am a doctor" hell, even if he posts credentials, you'll shift the goalposts again. You don't have to obfuscate it dude you're allowed to just shout "I don't care reeee"
>>
>>25345046
>since being me ain't good enough
Have you considered that this might be the case? When I was a teenager I was the stereotypical white knight beta. Thankfully I had enough self awareness to realize what aspects of my behavior needed to be changed to attract women more, and it wasn't the general idea of being nice. You don't get a participation trophy for just being you. Some shit like height are out of your control, but there is a hell of a lot you can change, ESPECIALLY personality wise. That's called growing as a person.
>>
>>25345132

you miss the point. it doesn't really matter if hes a doctor or psychologist because nobody asked him in the first place or it or her.
>>
Having literally sat next to a girl whos like a 5/10 using tinder it was hilarious how different it was.

I am literally not joking, we waited 45 minutes for a film and most of it was spent her saying no to guys and randomly yes which was always an instant match.

The hilarious point was when I came up and she swiped no to me, despite obviously having a crush on me, noticed what she had done (it's in her mind to always say no because she doesnt want all these weird guys messaging her) and apologised to me saying she would always say yes to me.

Dating apps are weighted towards women because it is the mans role to ask out women. Something sexist feminists ignore.
>>
>>25345087
Look, at the end of the day we're both just anonymous faggots on some shitty anime discussion website. However, I'm just telling you to take everything with a grain of salt. You already do that with views you disagree with, such as mine, but you should extend that to the ones you're already inclined towards. You don't have to be a doctor to know that taking a step back for a moment of introspection is a good thing.
>>
>>25345206
"You're eating your own shit. That's not healthy..."
"WHO ASKED YOU? DON'T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE!"
>>
>>25345167
>implying i was a white knight
No actually, i was the kid that went through school feeling like absolute shit, mainly because i saw how much of a fucking failure i was and also because no matter what i did, i ended up doing it wrong so there you go.
You'll say something about how i need to change my personality to fit in with peoplebit it seems to me that everyone is bein themselves, so i must be wrong about that approach
Also growing as a person doesn't mean jackshit so translate that shit before you go on about your growth
>>
>>25343965
This is more or less true, but the thing to remember is that stuff like Tinder and OKCupid just magnify the whole "80% of women choosing the top 20% of men" phenomenon - on dating apps, 90% of women choose the top 5% of men.

The other option is to leave your basement and actually go out and talk to women in person.
>>
>>25345386
>The other option is to leave your basement and actually go out and talk to women in person.

"Fuck off creep, I only let men hit on me when I'm drunk in nightclubs!"
>>
There should be an app where you can rate everyone else for their looks and be able to pick which look brackets you want to talk with.

So if you're 2/10, you'd pick 1/10 to 4/10 chicks or something.
>>
>>25345338
I wasn't implying you were a white knight, I was using it as an example of how I changed as a person. You can only ever "b urself." That's why this board makes fun of that advice. When I say you need to "grow as a person," I mean you need to think about yourself and how you act, and then look at what has brought you success and what hasn't. From there you can start to change your behavior for more positive results.
>>
File: 1444129657921.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1444129657921.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
I CANT EVEN GET THE SCRAPS
>>
>>25343965
>>25344220
>>25344376

I'd like to make a dating app or site that doesn't involve the use of pictures AT ALL.

Maybe it matches you with things you list are interests. I'd really to see people put their money where their mouth is when it comes to the shit normies say about "It's what's on the inside that counts!" "Looks don't matter!" "You don't have a girlfriend not because you're not good looking but because you're a negative person! Tehehe I ignore all the positive things you say though because you're not good looking enough for me to notice it!"

>>25344525

How blue pilled can you be? Those girls are the biggest cheaters and shallow whores they. It's always opposite day with women, when they know they're like that they try to hide it from you by over compensating with something you positively associate with. Either that you they take it way to seriously and it's like dating a child, where you can't say curse words or talk about grown up things with them.
>>
>le personal growth meme

BITCH

the only personal growth i needs is for my dick to get big
>>
>>25345568
Kek I'm the guy in the thread advocating for that shit, but you're pretty funny. My sense of humor is stuck back in middle school though.
>>
>>25345472
i've read this exact advice for the past 4-5 years of my life and nothing i've tried has worked to make myself less socially avoidant
>>
>>25345652
Well what's the point in giving up? One mental trick I use to motivate myself is to treat life like a video game with no walkthrough. In a game, if I was stuck on a boss, I'd try a bunch of shit until I beat it. So why not apply that same philosophy in life? I'm not sure what specific tricks or thought gymnastics might help you, but there's bound to be a path to success for you. Saying "I can't," or "it's pointless," isn't going to make you any happier.
>>
>>25343965
Tinder is made for casual sex. Obviously a girl is going to choose a guy based on his appearance rather than his personality or values because those things only matter long term and tinder sluts are looking to get fucked and that's it. Also you faggots really need to realize that not all girls use tinder. If you only look at the bott rung of a group to make judgments of course they are going to seem terrible
>>
>>25345795
>t. Also you faggots really need to realize that not all girls use tinder
;^)
>>
>>25345795
Cba to leave the house let alone leave the house to meet women
>>
>>25345968
>;^)
kek You're a cuck
>>
>>25343965
Move to Japan

I see ugly robots with qts all the tinge.

I'm a normie but even I see a drastic increase in my tinder game
>>
>>25345795
>implying girls on the upper levels don't want Chad and ONLY Chad
You can't ruse me with that shit
>>
>>25345982
Top cuckerino
>>
File: 1423267534362.jpg (534 KB, 1198x1000) Image search: [Google]
1423267534362.jpg
534 KB, 1198x1000
I don't get tinder. All I match with is asian girls. I like anyone that's cute, but only ever match with asian girls or the rare latina girl. It's weird since I'm a light skinned black guy.

Ultimately doesn't matter cause they never respond
>>
>>25346188
Nice dubs, blackaboo.
>>
File: 1451368301099.png (200 KB, 438x336) Image search: [Google]
1451368301099.png
200 KB, 438x336
>qt girl who I thought had a thing for me
>she mentions she uses tinder

I have no chance do I? She's hot so she's probably fucking 12 chads a week.
>>
>>25346265

If only I got responses as often as I got dubs.

As in once.
>>
>>25346362
I got quads on /sp/ the other day. Felt good. Now I can finally commit suicide with no regrets.
>>
File: 1450040145522.png (550 KB, 350x400) Image search: [Google]
1450040145522.png
550 KB, 350x400
>>25346441

I won't stop you. Enjoy the peace that follows bro.
>>
>>25346480
>tfw I actually can't kill myself due to various vidya and anime coming out soon
>>
>>25346514

[CURRENT YEAR] WILL BE THE YEAR FOR VIDYA!

They always say. Said it for 2015 and this year was mediocre as fuck, MGSV was disappointing, and I've heard so much bad shit about Fo4 I didn't even buy it yet...or ever.

At least Zelda comes out this year, but it'll probably get delayed again.
>>
>>25346543
I play a lot of different shit so it was a pretty good year for me. Monster Hunter 4G alone made 2015 a good year. I'm also one of the fags that liked Undertale a lot. Besides, I've got a large backlog that I've been working through. Been playing a lot of Morrowind and have been having a blast. The Dragon's Dogma PC port releases in a couple weeks and I'm very excited for that.
>>
>>25346662

My PC build will be finished just in time for Dogma so there's that. I was also gifted Undertale but I'm super hesitant to play it because the fanbase is beyond cancerous.
>>
>>25346678
God I made the mistake of going on /utg/ only once. Never again. Still, when it comes to single player games the community is ultimately unimportant so I'd say give Undertale a shot. At the very least you'll be able to form your own opinion on it.
>>
>>25346745

Fair enough point. I'll play it someday.

What a tinder thread this is.
>>
>>25346801
Well now you can say that someone replied to you more than once. Plus it's nice to talk about vidya without shitposting every once in awhile.
>>
>>25346844

It's nice to talk period without rampant shitposting. I wish 4chan would cut down on that, but that'll never happen.
>>
>>25344457
>decent women don't end up with either group.
>decent women

No C U C K , you're just the beta who pick the leftovers, the desperate sluts you mentioned.
>>
>>25344805
>people can be shitty

No, PEOPLE ARE SHITTY

YOU'RE SHITTY, NORMIEFAG

NOW GET OUT
>>
>>25346935
Oh man, you got me. My first hand experiences in real life have been completely invalidated by you, an anonymous poster online. Whatever shall I do now that I've come to this realization? Woe is me! My whole life has been a lie!
>>
>>25346880
Meh, it's the nature of the beast. Plus the quality of the few good discussions is so high that it makes sifting through the shit worth it.
>>
>>25344910
Go lecture people on /adv/ you normie fuck
>>
>>25346975
How about no? If I left I couldn't get all these juicy (You)s by simply expressing a different perspective.
>>
>>25344525

Ah yes, the Sunday morning night club.
>>
>>25345241
There's a place where people can listen to your lecturing

>>>/adv/
>>
>>25347120
This board is just /b/ with a gimmick. I can stand on my soap box and preach all I want. It's like pissing into the ocean anyway.
>>
>>25345268
You're the one encouraging people to eat shit.
Because of a misplaced sense of superiority (as all fucking normies have),

You're promoting shit as the only meal people like we the robots can eat in order to "fit" in your normie society.

You can't stand that some people see the reality of this society and you prefer to force feed shit to these people rather than acknowledge the truth.

GTFO and never come back
>>
>>25343965
>tfw no young emma watson gf
she was very cute back when the 1st movie came out
>>
>>25347163
That's the biggest mistake you commit. This is not /b/, this is not a "le meme factory". /adv/ is more fit to you because there are people who in fact WILL listen to your drivel.
>>
>>25345433
Dubs of underrated truths
>>
>>25347238
You all sure did a good job turning this board into a meme factory though.
>>
>>25346980
>muh anecdotal evidence meme

and yes, your life is a lie.
>>
>>25347037
>a different perspective.

there's a place with people with "a different perspective."

>>>/out/
>>
File: 1450027700108.png (227 KB, 920x900) Image search: [Google]
1450027700108.png
227 KB, 920x900
>>25346325
>being this insecure
Might as well start sucking dick right now you faggot
>>
>>25347289
Anecdotal evidence as opposed to the peer reviewed, indisputable facts given by shitposters on r9k? Ha.
>>
>>25347314
And yet I'm still here.
>>
>tfw 6 matches
>been using it for like 5 days
I-Is that good?
>>
>>25347444
Goddamnit

>>25347460
What a great feat!
>>
>>25347531
Both of those posts are mine. Here is another, single post to make directing your ire towards me a bit easier.
>>
>>25347583
>implying I'm mad because a normie can't stop to be a condescending normie

It amuses me how hard you're trying to impose your "advice" as if people here demands for your "knowledge". There's some people who lost the genetics lottery and no woman want any thing to do with these people.

Anything else is just empty hope.
>>
>>25343965
I went on one Tinder date.

We've been together for seven months now and I'm head over heels for her.
>>
>>25344220
same here familia and im not even that bad looking
>>
>>25347817
Well done champ, now GET OUT and brag some where else.
>>
>>25347723
Yeah yeah yeah. It's definitely not a lack of self awareness nor is it a refusal to change their behavior. Those can't be the reasons for why 99% of "robots" can't get gfs.
>>
>>25347817
Yet her heels are over her head for Chad whenever she gets the chance
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.